Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zalgo

Post your Lego creations here :D (also bionicle creations and what not)

I'll put the heroica map I made in a second.

Bird's eye view:

Posted Image

Sides:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I didn't have enough of the same color blocks to make it neat... :/

Edited by toothlessbrony

Posted Image

The creation I am proud of the most, and my most popular, gaining a spectacular 56 favorites on flickr.

Edited by Samthelegoman
  • Brohoof 5

If you guys want to see some lego animations I made when I was 10 years old, here you go. I've got about 650,000 total views.

Yes, that's my voice 5 years ago. :0

Edited by Zero
  • Brohoof 4

Not that impressive, but here's a Keyblade I made with Bionicle parts a while back. Ignore terrible photography.

Posted Image

I eventually used better colored parts for it. It's still laying around somewhere, maybe I could find it.

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

Just a thread for you to post all your lego stuffs! Put pictures up of your creations, models you own, or just cool stuff you found on the interweb!

Why make this thread? Well I myself am a bit of a *cough* lego fanatic *cough*

post-3585-0-22987300-1354059509_thumb.jpg

Just a wee bit.

So, If you have anything that can top this stuff, feel free to drop it here!

post-3585-0-22987300-1354059509_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Well, Hello there! I am too a level 99999999 Lego Freak at heart. I am not that crazy so much about the Lego themes, but using Lego as an art medium. For crying out loud, they are not toys! They are ART SUPPLIES!. Oh, yeah. I'm David. I am also an avid brickflimer. I am currently in a middle of a brickfilm and it's gonna be EPIC. You can subscribe to my channel here: http://www.youtube.com/iLegovideo

Here are one of my MOCs:

post-8478-0-66757000-1354060068.jpg

post-8478-0-65159200-1354060069_thumb.jpg

post-8478-0-39491300-1354060070.jpg

Edited by iLegovideo
  • Brohoof 3

Oh no...I shouldn't be here. I designed stuff with Legos for hours on end back when I was younger.

My big things were starships and castles. Oh to be young again. :P

Edited by CloudFyre
  • Brohoof 3

Ah, LEGO. The thing that I used to love so dang much. Ever since they got rid of Bionicle, though, I've just been turned off by that company.

I really wish I had some pictures to share, but all my LEGOs are in some box in my closet, mixed in with millions of other old toys I don't do anything with. :(

Oh boy... I'm gonna have to join in on this one. More of a Bionicle MOC'er myself, but I'm assuming that still counts. All LEGOs are created equal, right? :P

I have a ton of Bionicles in my stash, but I was disheartened when they ended the line. Hero Factory just doesn't seem to allow as much creativity as Bionicle did.

Edited by OfTheLion

Oh boy... I'm gonna have to join in on this one. More of a Bionicle MOC'er myself, but I'm assuming that still counts. All LEGOs are created equal, right? :P

Yes, Bionicles count. Usually, we don't admire Bionicles as much as regular MOCs on MOCpages, but we will here :) So...you a bio-MOCer? I am more of a Straight-up MOCer. Just use "raw" pieces.

Yes, Bionicles count. Usually, we don't admire Bionicles as much as regular MOCs on MOCpages, but we will here :) So...you a bio-MOCer? I am more of a Straight-up MOCer. Just use "raw" pieces.

Yep. I basically just use what I have, which happens to be a ton of Bionicle pieces. I'm not a hardcore MOC'er like Rahiden or Retinence (some of my favorites) but I do try to make some nice stuff. I try to incorporate raw LEGOs as often as possible. :)

Legos. I love them. Sadly, I've been pressured into selling tubs after tubs of them I had when I was younger. But now I've got my own tubs. Bionicle pieces, sure, but they're tubs of Lego pieces nonetheless! Funny thing, too, I spent hours upon hours sorting them by color. Not by shade, that would take ages. Maybe this thread will be seeing pictures of stuff I build in the future. ;)

I'm surprised, but it would appear we already had a Lego thread going on.

I merged them together to keep the discussion in one place.

Well then time to revive old threads somewhat?

Sadly, my interest to build new creations has been low. (Gasp! D: )

Yeah, let's get on with old threads!

Wooooooooo! XD

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

The creation I am proud of the most, and my most popular, gaining a spectacular 56 favorites on flickr.

Sam! You're ALIVE!!! Hey man. So, how is life? I also like that Angry Birds MOC. I'm in the making of something epic :) Just wait and see ^_^ and you will enjoy it...FOREVAH
  • Brohoof 1

Oooooh! A lego thread! Well, have I got some stuff for you! xD I had an account on the LEGO Universe Creation Lab, and I was quite active on there for a while... Until they shut it down, that is. Here's a link to all my creations there... (click here)

Also, I have a channel on youtube dedicated to LEGO animations! Here's one of my favorites... :3 I know it's really short, but I think the animation looks pretty good.

Maybe check out my channel??? :D Also, there are some other amazing LEGO animators on youtube. I suggest AnnoyingNoisesInc ).(he's actually on the forums as well, and his username on here is "Squid".

Sam! You're ALIVE!!! Hey man. So, how is life? I also like that Angry Birds MOC. I'm in the making of something epic :) Just wait and see ^_^ and you will enjoy it...FOREVAH

Well, I can't wait, PM it to me when it's done, I quit MP and flickr and am now freelance.

;)

I'm really excited to see it when it's finished. :D