Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!

Discord!

It seems that TG & P has returned to Ponyville to challenge Twilight to a "Magic" duel. Unbeknownst to Twilight Sparkle, the "duel" in question is a "Magic: The Gathering" duel. Also unbeknownst to Twilight: Trixie's a freakin' boss at "Magic"!!!! :lol:

Posted Image

Magic: The Gathering is a Hasbro product, so this could totally happen in the show.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The daily go-around of myself trolling ponies on the internet~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I found the images I had been looking for on this post <3 Though It'd bump it to show it, now that the links finally work.

• Brohoof 2

Now on sale at Walmart for a limited time only, the Chicken Cannon, now 20% cooler!!! B)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Sorry Hasbro, but I can't help but impulsively do this everytime I see one of the million commercials or trailers that are now showing for "Battleship". B)

Posted Image

HAHA, THE SHAME HAS BEEN DOUBLED!!! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

One question: why does human Dash have no bra on :wacko:?

Cause there are some weird people on the Internet. :lol:

Uh oh, I think the Mane 6 just found the aforementioned pic. :P

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

Actually, I can totally see Rainbow being the kind of girl who does stuff on the edge like sleeping bra-less xP

Cause there are some weird people on the Internet. :lol:

Uh oh, I think the Mane 6 just found the aforementioned pic. :P

Posted Image

May sound crazy, but the more I think about it, the more it seems fitting she's not wearing much while sleeping. RD seems like the type of person who lives by her own rules, so she sleeps the way she wants to, clothed or not :blink:

May sound crazy, but the more I think about it, the more it seems fitting she's not wearing much while sleeping. RD seems like the type of person who lives by her own rules, so she sleeps the way she wants to, clothed or not :blink:

Exactly what i said D:

I didn't see your post before I typed that :P.

I know, that's why yew didn't respond ;P Just sayin. We have the same thoughts xD

I know, that's why yew didn't respond ;P Just sayin. We have the same thoughts xD

May be wierd, but I now want to know how human Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie sleep after seeing how human Twi doesn't have that much cover and RD doesn't even have a top on :wacko:
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

May be wierd, but I now want to know how human Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie sleep after seeing how human Twi doesn't have that much cover and RD doesn't even have a top on :wacko:

Hmmm... can't help ya with any of the other Mane 6, nothing in particular comes to my mind, but I do know that a certain Princess of the Night has the dirtiest hooves in all of Equestria. ;)

Posted Image

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHEum_eCLDw[/media]

B) B) B) B) B)

Edited by Batbrony

Me too, now owo

Me too, now owo

Guys, guys, if you want to know so badly, no need to look any further; just ask the mare master himself! B)

Posted Image

Spike sees all and knows all. ;)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Some people sleep in the nude?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Actually, I can totally see Rainbow being the kind of girl who does stuff on the edge like sleeping bra-less xP

Ya I was thinking the same thing, it doesn't seem out of character for her as a human. She just seems like the type.

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 4

Some people sleep in the nude?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ya I was thinking the same thing, it doesn't seem out of character for her as a human. She just seems like the type.

I will never look at Rainbow Dash the same way :P.

So, I can't possibly be the only person who thought that "Dragon Quest" was especially directed against brony-haters, right? ^_^

Posted Image

Aw buck yeah, bring it on haters! B)

• Brohoof 2

BRONIES!!! BRONIES EVERYWHERE!!! +AUTOBRONIES!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Transformers, bronies in disguise!!! B)

• Brohoof 1

Remember ya'll, always take off your swagger before bedtime... but don't take my word for it, just ask Big Mac! B)

Posted Image