Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!

Discord!

*sigh* Ya know, it can't be easy being a Changeling. Just patrolling around a barren wasteland all day, hungering for others love, waiting while your queen plots her next attempt at world, er, love domination (does that even make sense?)..... yep, must get pretty boring. I wonder what they do for entertainment? Hmmmm... :huh:

Posted Image

Huh? Yep, that seems about right... I mean, c'mon, it's not like they got Xbox or Netflix out there, what else are they supposed to do?!?! :lol:

• Brohoof 6

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

LOL, that's great and - wait a second... did that eye exam just rick roll me? OH HEEEEEEEEEECK NO!!!!!!!!!!! All right Eye Exam, you asked for it......

Posted Image

Take that Eye Exam!!!!! Freakin' Rick Roller!!!!! :angry:

• Brohoof 2

Yea I mostly saw discord chillin and celestia talking to the mane 6... :/

All I can say is either back off completely, or read it and respond ;) This is getting old~

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Ok, now this image works best if you can imagine Fluttershy saying this with Samuel L. Jackson's voice... enjoy!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

Posted Image

to quote my last post, I found 2 videos that are halarious for portal/pony fans. problem? this is for pics only. now, Ive seen these vids more than seven times. I cant pass up videos like this. so I turn to you, everypony. want me to post them?

(edited)

Let's give it up for Pound and Pumpkin Cake, the only ponies known to ponykind to ever out-troll Pinkie Pie without god-like chaotic powers!!!!! :P

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony

:blink: Oh dear... it appears that Spike and Twilight have just discovered the Ponynet... this can only end in tears and permanently scarred memories.

Posted Image

My bet is that they're either reading 'Cupcakes,' or just discovered cloppers... Spike, for the love of Celestia, stop looking at it!!!!! :angry:

• Brohoof 1

:blink: Oh dear... it appears that Spike and Twilight have just discovered the Ponynet... this can only end in tears and permanently scarred memories.

Posted Image

My bet is that they're either reading 'Cupcakes,' or just discovered cloppers... Spike, for the love of Celestia, stop looking at it!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image
  • Brohoof 3

Posted Image

WOW, you too Twilight? It's like we're connected! ^_^
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

This was intended to be an awesome picture.

Posted Image

Edited by Fox

(edited)

Ya know, I wonder sometimes how something like cloppers/shippers got started in the first place? I mean, who would want to start something so controversial that has thrown so much of the fandom into such a... chaotic state of anarchy?

Hmmm..... :blink: ..... wait a minute.

Posted Image

DISCORDDDDD!!!!!!!! :angry: *angrily shakes hoof in the air*

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 12