Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!

Discord!

It seems that TG & P has returned to Ponyville to challenge Twilight to a "Magic" duel. Unbeknownst to Twilight Sparkle, the "duel" in question is a "Magic: The Gathering" duel. Also unbeknownst to Twilight: Trixie's a freakin' boss at "Magic"!!!! :lol:

Posted Image

NERRRRDDDDSSS!!!!!! ^^^^^^ B)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8c_4UZdPJs

And Fluttershy asks a very apt and intuitive question... only to receive the most obvious of answers.

Posted Image

:o NO, REALLY?!?! :P

• Brohoof 2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

I made up a new movie i want to see made!

Posted Image

It took me forever to get the humans off of the triffid on the original movie poster. I think it came out pretty good for MS Paint!

You should use the spoiler tags if you're posting huge pictures.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Ya know, I bet Luna would make a good lawyer... though, maybe she wouldn't be prepared for a courtroom before familiarizing herself with how the Equestrian judicial system had changed over a thousand yea---

Posted Image

:blink: On second thought, she'd probably do fine, what with her, uh, impressive lung capacity and vocal projecting capabilities, heh.

• Brohoof 1

This pic's hilarious, but it's clearly inaccurate, since Pinkie's simply far too hyper to ever be high... although :huh: ... that would explain her crazy eating habits. ;)

Posted Image

As for this pic, well, I really can't make a joke about it, since it's simply too true to make fun of! ^_^

Posted Image

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

I'm quite proud of this mash-up. It's the best work I've ever done using only Microsoft Paint!

Posted Image

I put the two source images I worked with in the spoiler tag.

Notice, I had to complete the frame thing over the top of the propeller. I also made Fred's fingers slightly longer. Fluttershy was easier. I just had to flip the image and shrink her down quite a bit to match the scale. I just made sure her head was about the same size as Fred's. I guess that's okay!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I'm quite proud of this mash-up. It's the best work I've ever done using only Microsoft Paint!

Posted Image

I put the two source images I worked with in the spoiler tag.

Notice, I had to complete the frame thing over the top of the propeller. I also made Fred's fingers slightly longer. Fluttershy was easier. I just had to flip the image and shrink her down quite a bit to match the scale. I just made sure her head was about the same size as Fred's. I guess that's okay!

Posted Image

Posted Image

It looks like Fred is lifting up Fluttershy's skirt...

It looks like Fred is lifting up Fluttershy's skirt...

Yeah, that's what I thought too...

I mean, it's a cool picture, but is that supposed to be the funny part....? :blink:

Ya know, now that the Mane 6 have defeated Nightmare Moon, Discord, and Queen Chrysalis, I can't help but wonder what's gonna be thrown at them next? :huh: Hmmm... well, whatever it is, it certainly can't be good...

Posted Image

:blink: ...ohhhhhh, that'd be so epic!!!! B)

Also, I want this... I want this SO FREAKIN' MUCH!!!! ROVIO ENTERTAINMENT, GET ON THIS NOW!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

*pant pant pant* D: It took me 30 MINUTES to catch up on this thread....and it was WORTH IT! >:D

Now, I will present my first major contribution to this thread:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 6

*pant pant pant* D: It took me 30 MINUTES to catch up on this thread....and it was WORTH IT! > :D

Now, I will present my first major contribution to this thread:

Posted Image

Well done, I salute you sir! Now, back to the funny pics!

Oh dear, it appears that Pinkie's getting a little bored now that Season 2's over... poor Derpy! ^_^

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1