Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!

Discord!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

Ok, I'm not gonna lie, I laughed at this ^^^^^... hard. I mean really, really hard!!! ^_^

Anyway, here's Lyra hangin' with her new pal.

Posted Image

You might think that they're just hangin' out off the set, but ya'll really know that Spidey just wandered into Equestria; that's just how he rolls! B)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I made a couple captions for some screen captures.

Posted Image

Next three are very slightly naughty.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This one I found somewhere. I didn't caption it.

Posted Image

Oh, and one of my all time favorite pony GIFs!

Posted Image

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 7

I dunno if it's 'funny'...but it sure is awesome XD

Posted Image

Oh that's weak coming from you chaotic....

I know this one has been seen a lot but I still get a big kick when I see it!

Posted Image

Then I love this one also.

Posted Image

I dunno if it's 'funny'...but it sure is awesome XD

Discord, I'm surprised at you!!!! You should know by now that, being a villain, it is your sole duty to promote the one and only YOU and all your awesomeness at each and every turn. Ughhh, honestly, do I have to do everything around here...

Posted Image

There now, gaze everypony and tremble, TREMBLE, before the might and awesomeness that is known as Discord!!!!

• Brohoof 2

Discord, I'm surprised at you!!!! You should know by now that, being a villain, it is your sole duty to promote the one and only YOU and all your awesomeness at each and every turn. Ughhh, honestly, do I have to do everything around here...

Posted Image

There now, gaze everypony and tremble, TREMBLE, before the might and awesomeness that is known as Discord!!!!

I promote myself everywhere I go :P They don't need to always be through pictures, for my text, signature, avatar and mere presence all count <3 On the other hand I don't see you promoting your persona at all~

Oh that's weak coming from you chaotic....

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I promote myself everywhere I go :P They don't need to always be through pictures, for my text, signature, avatar and mere presence all count <3 On the other hand I don't see you promoting your persona at all~

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Brohoof 1

He doesn't need to because he isn't an established persona.

Posted Image

At any rate, ponies, I am Discord, and I am fully free to post whatever I want~ If I wish to shuffle on someone's head, or to chuckle at Rainbow Dash's shenanigans, I will do so.

(edited)

Posted Image

At any rate, ponies, I am Discord, and I am fully free to post whatever I want~ If I wish to shuffle on someone's head, or to chuckle at Rainbow Dash's shenanigans, I will do so.

Adorable, if it was a pony related pic. Jk being a brony makes you discord? Gimme a break. Hop off your cheese wheel. Edited by Derpy Mooves
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

On the other hand I don't see you promoting your persona at all~

As a guardian of justice and muffins, a symbol that all ponies look up to, it would be petty and wrong for me to promote myself. Plus I'm simply too cool for that. B)

Woah, woah, woah time out!!!!! You've never heard of the Derp Knight!!!! Defender of justice and all things related to a certain most-delicious of breakfast pastries? Well, then you're in for quite a surprise in about 3, 2, 1...

*SMASH*

Posted Image

....ouch............ ummmmm, anypony see who put that window there.... no? Oh, ok..... well, this is awkward..... ummmmmmm.... I am the night!!!! *makes dramatic exit*

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

As a guardian of justice and muffins, a symbol that all ponies look up to, it would be petty and wrong for me to promote myself. Plus I'm simply too cool for that. B)

Woah, woah, woah time out!!!!! You've never heard of the Derp Knight!!!! Defender of justice and all things related to a certain most-delicious of breakfast pastries? Well, then you're in for quite a surprise in about 3, 2, 1...

Posted Image

....ouch............ ummmmm, anypony see who put that window there.... no? Oh, ok..... well, this is awkward..... ummmmmmm.... I am the night!!!! *makes dramatic exit*

Now that just made my week. Must add to my slide....
  • Brohoof 1

Adorable, if it was a pony related pic. Jk being a brony makes you discord? Gimme a break. Hop off your cheese wheel.

Posted Image

Your weak equine attempts to troll the master troll bore me~

Time to lounge and post more chaos <3

Posted Image

Oh if only you were so hilarious in real life, Celestia~

Posted Image

Your weak equine attempts to troll the master troll bore me~

Time to lounge and post more chaos <3

Posted Image

Oh if only you were so hilarious in real life, Celestia~

Posted Image

Posted Image