Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!

Discord!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know whether this was more cute or funny, but decided on funny xP It appears Celestia had a nightmare and wants to have another sleepover with her faithful student xD

inb4 Molestia jokes, there were no tags on the image referencing it :P So yes, this is safe for work rofl

Posted Image

Celestia looks cute in this picture. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ok, so I know this pic has been posted already, if not in this thread then in some other thread, but I just have to post this pic after what happened tonight, because, basically, I was Rainbow Dash in this pic tonight! There'll be an explanation after the pic as to why I am so bucking proud of this!!! B)

Posted Image

Story time ya'll!!! Ok, so until tonight, I'd never, and I mean never played poker at all!!! But tonight, I went over to one of my best friends house to play dealer's choice poker with him and three other friends. Only one other person there had never played poker before either, but I figured he'd take risky enough gambles that he'd do well since he's very confident. So, with a $15 pool/person, the night started off basically as I expected it to, with one person pulling out ahead and me losing the majority of the chips. We played all sorts of poker, Texas Hold'em, Omaha, Baseball, Indian Texas, 5-card stud, 7-card stud, Midnight Run, 5-card draw, you name it. For a lot of the night, probably half of it, I was like Twilight in the above pic, with the least amount of chips, while at some point I think everypony else was winning at least somewhat of a profit. But, about half way through, after I had to buy in $5 more dollars worth of chips, things started to change. Other players who had been way ahead started losing big to two of the other players... eventually one of them even went out and had to leave. I on the other hand slowly but surely started making a comeback, hoping really only to get back my almost $15 or so that I'd lost. The big thing that changed for me was that I really figured out when to play and when to fold, plus I won a couple of hands of Baseball and Omaha, which tended to have bigger pots than a lot of the other poker variants. I even got a straight flush in Baseball at one point which absolutely shocked me, and forced one of my friends, who at one point had definitely had the biggest pot, to go out when I beat his Kings over 8's full house in a round of Texas Hold'em with a Ace over 8's full house!!!! After I started netting a profit, I started winning more smaller but still profitable hands as well, and had a couple of double and triple hand-wins in a row! By the end of the night, I, to my own shock and the shock of everyone else, had the biggest pot!!!!! I ended up with a total of $47 worth of chips, netting a $27 dollar profit after my first night of poker!!!!!!! I felt bad taking friends money, but it also felt really bucking good to win actual cash, and when we ended, the first thing that came to my mind was that ^^^^ pic, and I thought, "Holy crap, I'm bucking Rainbow Dash right now"!!!!!!!! Oh man, that's a good feeling to have... in fact, I'd say I feel about 20% cooler right now!!! B)

Well, I feel bad for writing so much, and this is the Funny Pics Thread after all, so here's a couple of funny pics for bearing with me everypony!

Posted Image

That just might be the most polite way ever to say, "I just emptied your fridge bro". But it is Derpy, so I wouldn't be mad anyway!! :lol:

Posted Image

:blink: ... Awkward. Wait a minute... rainbow exploded 5 years ago? Does that mean... :o oh buck me, Rainbow Dash killed the Apple siblings' parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHv9acm3fF0

Ok, we can't end on that depressing note, so, uhhhhhh, I give you the solution to ending the Autobots and Decepticons never-ending conflict. What is it you may ask?

Posted Image

PONIES OF COURSE!!!!!!!! PONIES CAN SOLVE ALL THE WORLDS' PROBLEMS!!!!!!! AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!!!!! :D

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

Synchtube Party postponed to today? Solution: go on computer.

Forget about posting daily pics update? Solution: RRRAAAAGGGEEEEEE

Rage? Solution: D: Omgcrapimsosorryiwassostupidandyetagainforgottogiveyouthedailypicupdatefromyesterdaysonowiwillmakeupforthismesspleaseforgivemeanddontcillmeoranythinglikethat*innnhaaAAAAAALLLLLEEEE*

Click teh spoiler.

Posted Image

Heh, it's funny because Discord is a Star Trek allusion character.

Posted Image

Dumb material!

Posted Image

My head is full of mlp.

Posted Image

Hm...who's this.."Roinbaw Dosh", and how is (s)he "owesame"?

Meh, not that many pics today...MLB wasn't as busy as usual....http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

• Brohoof 3

Because of the clopping thread I was searching "Fluttershy" google images without the safe search on, and here's what I found:

post-1046-0-80157200-1339952735_thumb.jpg

post-1046-0-10222100-1339952738_thumb.png

post-1046-0-50130500-1339952739.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Working hard....like a lady :D

Posted Image

Applejack: That's not how we do things around here, Rarity! And especially not on my farm!
  • Brohoof 1

Because of the clopping thread I was searching "Fluttershy" google images without the safe search on, and here's what I found:

post-1046-0-50130500-1339952739.jpg

That's Mesousa from "Pani Poni Dash!" Fluttershy is holding! OMG! Does this mean Becky has Angel Bunny? Maybe he'll get her under control!

Ugh......this hot temperature is starting to get to me already! Can you believe it?! :wacko: Ah well, at least I always have this thread to help me forget about summer weather troubles! After all, summer hasn't even begun yet.

uuuuggh......~ =_=

Well, while I go drown in heat waves, why don't you sit back and treat yourself to an a refreshing batch of funny pony pictures? What's in today's update you ask? We have pre-pony species speculation, ponies in our daily life actions, Trollestia striking again, the confusions behind the newlywed bride's name spelling, and much more! Click the spoiler to enter the world of lawls!

Posted Image

What if Lyra was right....and humans do exist?

Posted Image

I don't know about you, but I find the moderate sapphire blue very disturbing in contrast to the moderate violet and brilliant rose.

Posted Image

Oh, Luna, you do not even want to know what she did with Jupiter.

Posted Image

No way he could do that and not be able to carry a cake with fatigue. Hm...maybe Berry was considering Spring Cleaning...?

Posted Image

It's obvious the Hub has the almighty sacred Portal to Equestria. That job is definitely on my list.

Posted Image

:o ...do....I....gusta?! :(

Posted Image

B) Looks like "stop, drop, and roll" has a new meaning....

Posted Image

Technically, it's Cadance, it says so on the box of one of her toys.

Hmph....says the Alicorn who doesn't even have the right color coat on her first party figure....

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

Ya know, I still don't understand why shippers pair Lyra and Bonbon together; I guess this comic best sums up just why it makes so little sense to me...

Posted Image

:lol: That about sums it up for me I guess. I mean, if shippers want to keep writing LyraxBonbon fics, fine, whatever, I just don't think pairing them as a couple just because they show up in a lot of shots together makes any sense at all!!!!! But hey, that's just me! ^_^

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

o_o

*Click to enlarge*

post-2915-0-83028200-1339993907_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest