Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you remember your dreams ?

NightOwl

I remember this one dream I had.

I wake up in a room that is pure white with the exception of a black outlining resembling a door. I push against the inside of the outline, opening a portal to a hospital room, in the bed is a 75yr old version of me and next to it are my siblings crying, I'm apparently invisible to them, they're talking about a motorcycle accident.  I'm strapped to machines that read my vitals. Then it all changes, now I'm sitting in an air plane to Japan. Talking to a friend from school about our future life.  I then realize that in this dream in in a bookstore reading next to the glass window to my left, then suddenly a motorcycle crashes through and I wake up in reality.

If you can please tell me what this means?

I remember this one dream I had.

I wake up in a room that is pure white with the exception of a black outlining resembling a door. I push against the inside of the outline, opening a portal to a hospital room, in the bed is a 75yr old version of me and next to it are my siblings crying, I'm apparently invisible to them, they're talking about a motorcycle accident.  I'm strapped to machines that read my vitals. Then it all changes, now I'm sitting in an air plane to Japan. Talking to a friend from school about our future life.  I then realize that in this dream in in a bookstore reading next to the glass window to my left, then suddenly a motorcycle crashes through and I wake up in reality.

If you can please tell me what this means?

Dude, you got some crazy shit going on here. That's an amazing dream. I can try to interpret this if you'd like. This reminds me of the end of 2001 A space odyssey.

I remember a few dreams / nightmares every so often, though they only tend to be ones that are notably weird or insanely accurate to something that happens at a later date or really good and happy ones. I also for the most part remember every nightmare dispite me having very few dreams that I consider Nightmares

Not every time, but quite a bit yes. Most of them are things could actually happen in real life and that can be a little irritating, or good depending on what it was about. I had a dream about a month ago that season 4 had started. I remembered that perfectly. Needless to say, I was immensely disappointed.

Oh yeah, i usually have quite vivid nonsensical dreams a majority of the time. Not always though.

(For those of you who would like to improve your dream memory, It helps with dream recall to reflect on your dreams immediately after waking.)

A couple days ago i had a nightmare. I haven't had a legit nightmare in years. It wasn't a spooky kind of nightmare, it was really psychological in nature.

. In the dream, my sister is apparently friends with this paraplegic girl who tells me that she can pull some strings with the professors and get me into some fancy school or something. So she does so under the condition that i help her find a lover. So we go over to the college and meet some of the...professors (i think.) They are super strict and snooty people, and they tell me that i am required to have an upperclassmen chaperone me at all times. I get to work on something and one of the snooty people comments that i don't belong with all the smart people. I feel hurt but just keep working. After doing that, i talk to the upperclassmen dude and try to hook him up with the paraplegic girl since they seem to be perfect for each other. I go to another class and see my real life friend in there. The teacher passes out grades and I learn that she's making A's in all her classes, while i have been failing most of mine. She's really considerate though and offers to help me with my schoolwork after class. I accept her offer.  Later on, i hear the professors saying that they didn't really care about the paraplegic girl and only allowed me to go to the college so i could find her a lover so they wouldn't have to deal her again. I am horrified and shocked by their comments, and the school slowly starts to turn nazi-ish. The guy who was chaperoning me suddenly decides to try leaving campus and i'm forced to follow him as we try to skip school. The school becomes prison like and a bunch of officers arrest me and the guy. I show up in the principals office and talk with the snooty professors. They tell me i'm in trouble for attempting to leave the school, and that the only way i'll be let off the hook is by making a decision based on my past grades. They open up a book containing every report card grade i've made since middle school and proceed to circle every instance of a C. As they flip through the pages, more and more letters are being circled and they are getting increasingly angry with me. They get to my high school grades start reading through the essays i submitted for my  english class. (in real life, my AP english teacher liked to use the word "bleeding" to describe his method of grading essays) They pull out the red pen and make my essays bleed. As they read the essays out loud, they laugh cruely and make mean remarks about me being stupid and my essays being written poorly.

....I wake up in tears.

Oh also, somewhere in the middle of the dream, me and my friends had a tea party in a dark red room using chipped cups and china. it was kinda randomly thrown in, probably because we had an actual tea party the other day.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

I try to… I've also tried to record my dreams in a dream diary, but I haven't been able to, as I usually have to run off to work… I hope record another dream when I get free time!

• Brohoof 1

Hm... what was my favorite?

One time when being in my house was absolute hell, I fell asleep at least to something quite quiet of an atmosphere. I really young, and dreaming was something I looked forward too.

I fell asleep to me being in my bed, just as I entered the covers. Once I came on them, my covers became a cloud, and that cloud ever so serenely floated around my room, with my curled up on it. And with that, I just traveled around the night a little bit where everything in the sky was solid and touchable... it was so pleasant.

I don't remember them, and I don't want to remember them. I remember some dreams from when I was young and they are quite creepy...

But here is a funny one.

I was in a renovation shop, where there is all the plants... And a guy was taking me around the shop in a tractor. He was showing me some plants, then he told me: here's the popcorn plant (seriously :/ ) So I just take it and taste it... I never tasted anything so awful in my life, it was horrible. It tasted like a stinkbug... Oh well.

I do have dreams I remember almost every night. In fact, they cause me to oversleep a lot because I want to finish them. Very annoying. : / I did have a dream this morning but I've forgotten what it was about. Most of my dreams are usually weird or funny. One actually made me wake up laughing. tongue.png

I can hardly ever remember any of my dreams, unless they're like really scary or have ponies in them. :P

Most of the time my dreams are so ridiculous I'd rather not remember, actually. :P

I used to say I could never remember my dreams. And that was true for most of my life, until last month. I finally decided to keep a dream log, and it works! When I wake up, the first thing my mind habitually does is go back and recall the dreams I just had. Some crazy stuff goin' on in my noggin.

Edited by MontagnaMagica
  • Brohoof 1

One dream I remember (because I was laughing too hard after.)

was there was just a bucking banana, in a rocking chair. The chair rocked back and forth for whatever period of time it was, and then, some dude just sits on the banana and I wake up. Weird, I know, don't remind me. :D

• Brohoof 1

Dude, you got some crazy shit going on here. That's an amazing dream. I can try to interpret this if you'd like. This reminds me of the end of 2001 A space odyssey.

Yes, I'd appreciate it if you would interpret the dream , this is some important info that you may need: the first time I've had this dream was at the age of six, the second time was nine, the third time was eleven, and the last time was last week(fourteen years of age)

I remember some of my dreams, but some of them are so F*cked up won't mention them on here.

Suffice to say that the last dream I can recall was that I was being chased through a hedge maze by a clown with its head cut in two carrying a crowbar.

Have fun going to sleep tonight.

Edited by Dolosus
  • Brohoof 1