Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

How to Train your Dragon: Hidden world. 6/10

It does not live up to the hype as I hoped. Sure it's heartwarming but everything seems so rushed with a empty feeling at the end.

A girl named Kayia last week showed me a video of a movie she said would be up my alley at my work place a auto parts store named Oreilly's ? A Netflix movie with Brie Larson and Samuel L. Jackson called Unicorn Store. It's was rainboom beautiful I won't spoil it for you if you Pegasus and Unicorns Bronies haven't seen it ? If you do warning you will cry a lot in your heart enjoy!

Last Saturday I watched Detective Pikachu.

As a Pokemon fan, I give it an easy 9. Hugely entertaining and funny movie.

There are lots of flaws and things one could nitpick about the movie, but at the end what matters is that the World of Pokemon has successfully landed at live action media and with the huge amount of Pokemon yet to see, I'm pretty sure it won't be the last live action Pokemon movie we're going to enjoy.

(edited)

Sherlock and Holmes 5/10

Spoiler

I didn't quite enjoy the whole plot and some of the "supposedly" comedy parts are just bad or awkward while the rest are spot on (if you know your Sherlock very well) . However I do appreciated the over-exaggerated version of Sherlock, Watson and Mrs. Hudson while still keeping it true. It's perfect. so I'll give back a point 6/10.  My favorite part is how in the original Sherlock discarded Watson's theory about a two Jim Moriartys while in this case, Sherlock supported it. And the part when Sherlock is jealous of Watson with the woman (as he had in the other version) and take it to the extend by putting him in jail, so watson can't be with the woman. However,  I don't like how they didn't add Mary and Irene (Watson's and Sherlock's love interests) and instead added two random typical american feminist women. 

Edited by TBD

10 hours ago, DonMaguz said:

Last Saturday I watched Detective Pikachu.

As a Pokemon fan, I give it an easy 9. Hugely entertaining and funny movie.

There are lots of flaws and things one could nitpick about the movie, but at the end what matters is that the World of Pokemon has successfully landed at live action media and with the huge amount of Pokemon yet to see, I'm pretty sure it won't be the last live action Pokemon movie we're going to enjoy.

Even better in Rainbooming 3-D now if only Fluttershy knew how to tame a wild Charizard ?  "She say how cute but what's a Poke'mon and Twilight's answer would be magical creatures like us Fluttershy ? "Wow Twilight I didn't know you play MYTHOMON YEAH ! Rainbow Dash has tamed a Unicornazard loved the movie everypony knows that the bad guys are Red Rocket ! Anyway enjoy those promotional poke'mon cards from the movie I did later from RAINBOW FACTORY CITY !

23 minutes ago, rainbowdashacademy said:

Even better in Rainbooming 3-D now if only Fluttershy knew how to tame a wild Charizard ?  "She say how cute but what's a Poke'mon and Twilight's answer would be magical creatures like us Fluttershy ? "Wow Twilight I didn't know you play MYTHOMON YEAH ! Rainbow Dash has tamed a Unicornazard loved the movie everypony knows that the bad guys are Red Rocket ! Anyway enjoy those promotional poke'mon cards from the movie I did later from RAINBOW FACTORY CITY !

I have no idea what you are talking about.