mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

For whatever reason I felt like watching The Care Bears Movie today so I did just that. It was pretty sweet. :D

Saw a film from 2010 (I think) called Convicted yesterday. It was about a guy who has been put into prison because he killed someone, but his sister won't believe it and starts studying to become a lawyer so she'll be able to free him. I kind of liked it

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier.

movieposter.jpg

I think Rotten Tomatoes is over-exaggerating the bad traits of the movie, but I nonetheless would agree that it's not that good. I have problems with its narrative structure as well as the rather uncreative ending, it's action scenes were also fairly subpar. About a 5.5/10. Probably among the worst things I've seen out of Star Trek at all, let alone from the original cast. Also, "Row, Row your Boat?' Seriously?

Edited by Nerdy Luigi

I just watched two great movies. The first was Batman vs Two Face. This is the final Batman project with Adam West and Burt Ward, with William Shatner as Two Face! Not only were the dynamic duo as great as ever in their iconic roles, but this movie actually managed to capture the style and fun of the 1966 TV series with great fidelity. And once again Adam West proves he is the one and only true Batman, and Burt Ward the one and only Robin. 

The other movie I watched was a certain little thing called My Little Pony: The Movie. I won't give any spoilers here, but oh my gosh I loved it!! I took my six year old niece with me and sat curled up in my seat, squealing, laughing and crying as she stared at me and told me evenly to act my age. But it's so great! Go see this movie everypony, if you haven't already. It's the BEST! :love:

Dark Tower 100/10! Damn I never felt so satisfied with a movie in a long long time. its like you got yourself a western/ sci-fi/fantasy themes in one. I was disappointed that it was short lived and they're not planning to a sequel. but now I going read the novel series!