Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite CMC voice actress?

Windwaker

This is something new. There have been threads about favorite Voice Actors for MLP and favorite CMC. But what if we put them together?

For me, Bryanna Drummond. (Look up on IMBD and see what she did. You won't be suprised.)

I also love Babs voice... 

Sometimes.

I liked her voice up until she started being a jerk to the CMC, I just... Hated her bully voice so much. But other than that, I think her voice is cute.

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I knew you would move this!

And that is why DashForever is best Royal Guard! Am I right, or am I right?

Anyway, I kind of like Michele/Apple Bloom(?) really much!

But Bryanna is best Voice Actress for CMC ever!

Gotta show some love for Claire Corlett here.  Her Sweetie Belle is just adorable.  And those little squeaks?  Man, they are just so cute.  How can anyone not love that voice?

• Brohoof 4

I love Michelle Creber's cute southern voice. :) I love all of the Cutie Mark Crusader's voice actresses. But, I like her Apple Bloom voice the most, for it being so cute.

• Brohoof 1

Gotta show some love for Claire Corlett here.  Her Sweetie Belle is just adorable.  And those little squeaks?  Man, they are just so cute.  How can anyone not love that voice?

It's impossible. The voice cracks are so damn adowbale! I also really like her mane! The more I think about it, the more overly fanboyish I seem.... Claire Corlett ftw biggrin.png

Edited by DwarfEmo13

For both voice and person, I have to say Michelle Creber.

That's right. Scootaloo is cool and all, but Applebloom has a much better voice actress, in my opinion. I dunno, it just seems like Scootaloo's voice is a littel forced sometimes... Or something...

Anyways, Applebloom's voice, to me, sounds the most realistic out of all of them. I kinda gauge goodness of voice acting... Ness... With realism.

They all do a fantastic job in my book, but I would have to say Michelle Creber is my favorite. She does an excellent job on Apple Bloom, keeping her cute, but also being very accurate and spot on with the accent. In addition, she sings for both Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom, and they are very well distinguished. Plus, I just love her personality and her interest in the fandom. She's a great girl with a lot of talent. smile.png

Edited by Sugar Cube

I like sweetie belles proably the best, that may be because she's also high up for my favorite cmc, but I do find her squeaks to be adorable at times :).

I think Babs is a close second, her accent is pretty cool.

I like them all a good bit though really.