Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Call for help with an animated short!

Sir.Flutter Hooves

I'm happy to throw my character Dusk in.

He's going to be in a set of fan fictions I'm writing but it would be great to see him animated even if only for a moment. If you want more info on him I'll send a pm :)

Edited by Fridge
  • Brohoof 1

This sounds awesome. I'd love to help out in any way possible. Writing, using my OC, voice acting, I can kind of sing, too. Sadly I don't play an instrument or know how to animate. 

• Brohoof 1

I am currently in charge of the prologue of the script and Sir.Flutter Hooves is in charge of the main story of the script. We will be working together for each part, but we each have assigned ourselves to different parts. We will let you know when we are finished and need storyboard artists.

• Brohoof 2

Dang it.  I was making an animated movie about my OC.  But now, I'm afraid it will seem cliche with all these animations coming out, and all the good people taken up.  I've got the storyline written out and everything, but nobody wanted to help for whatever reason...

Anyway, If anybody wants to help with my movie, you can say so.  But for this one, I am an animator as well as puppet creator.  If you need me to help Motion Spark (mostly make rigs for him) then I would be happy to lend a hand.

I could also make a few OC drawings in different positions, as I assume most of the ponies you will be receiving will be in profile view.  A good MLP style movie never has characters in ONLY profile view.

Well, just tell me if you want me to help, and I wish you better luck than I had...

• Brohoof 2

Dang it.  I was making an animated movie about my OC.  But now, I'm afraid it will seem cliche with all these animations coming out, and all the good people taken up.  I've got the storyline written out and everything, but nobody wanted to help for whatever reason...

Anyway, If anybody wants to help with my movie, you can say so.  But for this one, I am an animator as well as puppet creator.  If you need me to help Motion Spark (mostly make rigs for him) then I would be happy to lend a hand.

I could also make a few OC drawings in different positions, as I assume most of the ponies you will be receiving will be in profile view.  A good MLP style movie never has characters in ONLY profile view.

Well, just tell me if you want me to help, and I wish you better luck than I had...

We would love to have you on board. And yes, we will need the characters in different positions. We will notify you when we are ready for the animating stage.

Just letting you know now, I'm throwing my hat in the musical composer's ring. When you guys have worked out the story/script and are ready to start moving forward with tasking everypony, be sure to give me a @Mention so that I can return and show you what I've got to offer.

• Brohoof 2

Just letting you know now, I'm throwing my hat in the musical composer's ring. When you guys have worked out the story/script and are ready to start moving forward with tasking everypony, be sure to give me a @Mention so that I can return and show you what I've got to offer.

Will do so. Next on the list of things to do after script is concept art and storyboards, so let us know if you know anyone for the job. But we will make sure to let you know when we get to the musical composer stage.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

so i may be able to convince my friends to help me with this, we have a band, i will ask them, they are not bronies however so maybe not haha 

should have asked them before i posted but hey whatever

Edited by Luna forever
  • Brohoof 2

I'm going to keep an eye on this project.  Time permitting, I may be willing to lend my skills as an animator once things are in line for that to happen (designs, script, etc.).

• Brohoof 3

I'm going to keep an eye on this project.  Time permitting, I may be willing to lend my skills as an animator once things are in line for that to happen (designs, script, etc.).

Well, seeing how Motion Spark brohoofed that, I'm guessing you are talented in the animation department and I will make sure to let you know when we reach the animation stage. 

Guitar 8+ years and Digital music producer. Can make anything from dance to hip hop to dub-step to punk.

I've done some VA work in the past as well. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I can help with writing the storyline! Have you guys worked anything out yet? Basic characters, major events? I'd love to help with the story! biggrin.png

We are currently writing the script at the moment. We have enough people for the script team right now, so no positions are needed in that department. We will post positions that are needed when we get to the stages appropriate for those positions.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I got a couple OC's to help with. I have Sport and his younger brother Striker. If possible I could voice act them or they could be background ponies I don't mind which. But I only have voice memo on my iPhone so I could email the sound clips to you if thats ok with you all. It would be an honor to help out with this project :)

Here's Sport:

null_zps36d8dc47.jpg

And Striker: (I could've given you the pony creator version but my computer's Internet connection sucks today)

null_zps0f7c4fa9.jpg

Edited by Sonicrules831
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I got a couple OC's to help with. I have Sport and his younger brother Striker. If possible I could voice act them or they could be background ponies I don't mind which. But I only have voice memo on my iPhone so I could email the sound clips to you if thats ok with you all. It would be an honor to help out with this project img-1424124-1-smile.png

Here's Sport:

img-1424087-1-null_zps36d8dc47.jpg

And Striker: (I could've given you the pony creator version but my computer's Internet connection sucks today)

img-1424087-2-null_zps0f7c4fa9.jpg

Spot can be a background pony as well. But I really like Striker's design. He is an adorable little colt and I would be glad to put him in the project.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 5

Yay! Oh wait...*fluttershy yay* lol. I'm truly honored to be in this project. Thank you so much guys. If there's anything else I need to do just let me know :D

I'm glad you think Striker is adorable lol. If I need to voice act Striker I can, I only have voice memo on my iPhone but I can email to one of you guys. What do you think? :)

• Brohoof 3

Yay! Oh wait...*fluttershy yay* lol. I'm truly honored to be in this project. Thank you so much guys. If there's anything else I need to do just let me know biggrin.png

I'm glad you think Striker is adorable lol. If I need to voice act Striker I can, I only have voice memo on my iPhone but I can email to one of you guys. What do you think? smile.png

Well, I was thinking we could put Striker in as a speaking character. I think he could fit in the story, but I don't know as Sir.Flutter Hooves is writing the main story.

• Brohoof 3

Yay! Oh wait...*fluttershy yay* lol. I'm truly honored to be in this project. Thank you so much guys. If there's anything else I need to do just let me know biggrin.png

I'm glad you think Striker is adorable lol. If I need to voice act Striker I can, I only have voice memo on my iPhone but I can email to one of you guys. What do you think? smile.png

Well, I was thinking we could put Striker in as a speaking character. I think he could fit in the story, but I don't know as Sir.Flutter Hooves is writing the main story.

I think Striker would make a great speaking pony. He could be like Hope's friend. I'll definetly add him in the script. Good idea.

• Brohoof 1

I think Striker would make a great speaking pony. He could be like Hope's friend. I'll definetly add him in the script. Good idea.

Sounds great! I can't wait to voice him :D

I'm so excited I think I'm gonna *SQUEE*

XD

Anyway, I can use voice memo on my iPhone (I mentioned it too much) and just tell me when then and I'll email the sound clips to you :D

• Brohoof 2

well... no, they said no, sorry if i got anyone's hopes up, but there are so so so many amazing pont artists put there, im sure you can find someone, i could still play drums for somthing though

• Brohoof 2

Hey guys, I wished more people would be interested with this. But I have a Facebook friend, her name is Haley. She has an Earth Pony OC named Rainbow Shine. I told her about this and she's wondering if she could be in it. Whether it's a background role or a speaking role, she'd be fine with it smile.png

Here's Rainbow Shine, in case you need it (SHE'S NOT MY OC, IT'S MY FRIENDS OC)

post-338-0-18547400-1367677772_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1