Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop OCs Art Requests!

Harmony Spark

Not to be boastful but I am probably the best drawer in my school year, so as with many bronies in the forum, I thought I would draw the OCs of you guys with profile as well. And if u like, I could name some unmade OC's!

Just tell me the details of the OC'S and I will do the best I can. ;) however I will need some time but don't worry I'll get them done ASAP

(edited)

Not to be boastful but I am probably the best drawer in my school year, so as with many bronies in the forum, I thought I would draw the OCs of you guys with profile as well. And if u like, I could name some unmade OC's!

Just tell me the details of the OC'S and I will do the best I can. wink.png however I will need some time but don't worry I'll get them done ASAP

I would love a request!

Here is my OC Kaynah and her references in the spoiler:

post-1372-0-24311300-1367995110_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-30682500-1367995017_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-69962900-1367995009_thumb.png

post-1372-0-99215100-1367995027_thumb.png

The one on the top is the most accurate representation of her. She is pregnant in two of those images, which is the way I prefer her, she is not just fat. :|

I don't really have any specific request, so you are free to do as you please. I only ask that you don't re-draw any of the references. tongue.png

Edited by Chigens and Kay

I'd definitely love to make a request!
Here's a picture of my OC for the details, his name is Fire Force

NYfOF1G.png

I don't mind how you draw him, do whatever you like! Surprise me c: And thank you so much for doing so! ^.^

(edited)

I guess you could draw my OC Cascade Ragtag. There's a link to their character page in my character list, to which there is a link in my signature.

She was born with a wing defect, so they're more like flippers than wings.

They're actually a set of twins. And I need to update their page. They have the dramatic masks as their cutie marks. Rag (the mare) has Comedy (the smiling mask) and Tag (the colt) has tragedy (the frowning mask)

Edited by Glaceon

I guess you could draw my OC Cascade. There's a link to her character page in my character list, to which there is a link in my signature.

She was born with a wing defect, so they're more like flippers than wings. 

Did you see my post in my OC request topic? I finished your OC, if you havn't already, check it out, if you need something changed just tell me :)

(edited)

Oh! Another request thread! Can you please draw those two ponies on my current avatar? Here's the reference for the mare and the stallion. Can you make them doing something cute please? :3

Edited by Sky Warden

(edited)

I challenge you to draw my OC, digiral , you can find some preferences on askdigiral.tumblr.com , for robot arm detail, it's something like GLaDOS hand , but I suggest to draw it like on askdigiral.tumblr.com, and for the leg, .... Just search it on askdigural.tumblr.com for the pose , please something like falling from the sky biggrin.png

Edited by Digiral

(edited)

Did you see my post in my OC request topic? I finished your OC, if you havn't already, check it out, if you need something changed just tell me :)

Heh. Sorry. I'm really tired right now. I don't think I've actually seen that yet. I need to go look.

I just like to see different people's interpretations of my character is all. Although now I think about it, Rag and Tag could probably use the artwork more than Cascade. Oops.

Didn't mean to offend.

Edited by Glaceon

Sure why not. You could draw Valkyrie if you want.
post-6061-0-68958000-1368002315_thumb.png
I don't really care how you draw her, I mean surprises are always nice...most of the time

This topic appears to be a thread offering requests and has therefore been sentenced to the Requests Guild. The Fan Art board is for showing off and getting critique on works that you, the topic-starter, have created.

This seems quite nice. I needed a pic of Moon Wave anyways.

2 things before I request you: I would need to see you draw something, and do you do either traditional art or digital art?

I shall take one of your finest requests!

Can you make two ponies together? If you can can you make my OCS Brown Horizon and Vivid Kicks together?

Here's Brown Horizon:

post-13325-0-73680600-1362798065_thumb.png

Here's Vivid Kicks:

post-13325-0-58197400-1367703222_thumb.png

If you could just draw one, just draw Brown Horizon.

Thanks, and good luck! :)

I would like to request my oc Tondrak, he is a skeleton-pony, i would also like him to be wearing black necromancer robes, i want him to be in a different pose but you can chose the pose. And lastly i want his horn to be glowing a darkish green like he's about to cast spell. I know this is alot of information, but i would LOVE to see what you can come up with

Here are a few reference pictures:  

post-15165-0-18600600-1368009769_thumb.j

img-1421065-5-unicorn_skeleton_by_spyroc

I would also like it if you gave him the eyes like discord in the MOV series:img-1421065-6-Discord.png

Could I request you to draw my 2 OC's, Nightraxx and Roaring Rhythm as well?

Both their profiles can be found in my signature, if you want details on their personailty.

Here are some reference pictures :

NightraxxGrin.pngNightraxxStand.pngRhythmStand.pngRhythmSexy-1.png

Hey every pony here are the OCs I have done so far. Others are coming soon!

Kaynah, Fire Force, Rag and Tag, Sky Warden and Earth Saphina, Valkrie and Sparky

post-14112-0-48127600-1368126993_thumb.jpgpost-14112-0-29027900-1368127017_thumb.jpgpost-14112-0-75272800-1368127048_thumb.jpgpost-14112-0-98860600-1368127099_thumb.jpgpost-14112-0-83521900-1368127123_thumb.jpgpost-14112-0-46733600-1368127144_thumb.jpg

Sorry the lighting isn't good, I could only take the pictures with iPad and send to them to reply on iPad.anyway hope u like them! ;)

I would like you to draw my OC standing next to the TARDIS. 

And if you can, (I don't know if you can do canon ponies), but can you draw Babs next to me?

This seems quite nice. I needed a pic of Moon Wave anyways.

2 things before I request you: I would need to see you draw something, and do you do either traditional art or digital art?

I do drawing art, I can't do computer art just yet. Hope that's okay I'll do it the best I can ;) and luckily I never put any mistakes in my drawings I had lots of practice!

Ooohhh goody! I get to make more talented people than myself draw my OC! Haha but in all seriousness, thanks man, I'd love you to do a picture of Windy Runner! (first link in the sig, and also my avatar picture) thanks man!

Hey guys after finishing these OC'S, I can't do any more, sorry. I can draw these as professionally as I can but I can only do about 15. So no more requests, sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Hey guys after finishing these OC'S, I can't do any more, sorry. I can draw these as professionally as I can but I can only do about 15. So no more requests, sorry for the inconvenience. sad.png

just wondering are you still gonna finish the oc, you've been gone for over a week and im just curious if your still working on em?

I promised a friend of mine that I would get his OC drawn, but after failing in drawing dozens of times on my own, do you think you could give it a shot?

here is his Pony Creator OC

F95YuHt.jpg?1?1580

Here are the drawings everybody! As promised! I hope that u all enjoy them , someone lock this topic cause the requests are now over! Sorry it took so long, had a busy week. Well enjoy and thanks for taking requests.post-14112-0-95755400-1368908211_thumb.jpgpost-14112-0-48139200-1368908229_thumb.jpgpost-14112-0-33026900-1368908245_thumb.jpgpost-14112-0-90109000-1368908262_thumb.jpgpost-14112-0-37507300-1368908280_thumb.jpgpost-14112-0-72443500-1368908350_thumb.jpgpost-14112-0-23062800-1368908363_thumb.jpg

OC idea#1

- Mane color white (or black)

- Coat/fur color Black (or white)

-Eye color (little weird) rainbow colored eyes

-gender Male

- Type of pony Unicorn

- size just a hair bigger than applejack but shorter than Big Mac.

-hair style either free flowing (or spiked in some way shape or form)

- tail style free flowing 

-cutie mark unknown

or 

OC idea #2 

- Mane color purple/black (or vise versa black/purple)

- Coat color black or some other really dark color (should go well with purple)

- eye color purple (or black which ever you are not using for its coat color.

- Gender male

- Type of pony Pegasus

- size same size as twilight (maybe a smidge taller)

-hair style something jagged straight but jagged

- Tail style same as hair style but with a hint of free flow

- Cutie mark unknown

if this is to hard you don't have too