Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Google Yourself

Colon Leftbracket

This was an interesting game I came up with at school today. It's quite simple.

Go to Google

Search your name

And just say what you find.

You might be surprised on what you find!

On the Web side I found links to Myspace, my tumblr, a few of my Bungie.net topics from a while ago, and a few posts from... here actually... weird.

The image side is even creepier!

A bunch of old photos from Facebook found their way there, my Stachioed logo, my Pony OC, my signature and even a few other members signatures too! O_o

Google is stalking me! :blink:

I found some of Rose's art when I Googled my name...

I did, i go all the way to the 3rd page then a bunch of random stuff follows.

I found your signature.

As well as Feather Spiral's and Scottish Unicorn's sigs! O_o

A few pics of my friends but other than that random shit!

I typed in my non-computer name and found nothing about me.

I typed in 3p1cd3m0n and got 33 pages of stuff about me. ( there's actually somepony else out there w/ the username 3p1cd3m0n)

I also got 7 pages w/ 3p1c d3m0n and 91 pages for 3p1c_d3m0n

The stuff was about mlpforumns, EqD, Yahoo answers, and a few others.

Edited by 3p1cd3m0n

I found a lot of people with different spellings of my name (my version is old english.)

As for my Username, I found a lot of stories, songs, pictures, and ask blogs about the Slendermane. On the 3rd page I found myself on this forum.

My real name had a ton of odd social network site profiles (not mine) and something about a hurricane. Images for my real name were full of gay men and more hurricane stuff.

However, for "Super The Awesome" I found a lot of my profiles for steam servers, and one ban-log with my name on it. For images, I found some of my old profile pictures and a lot of sushi.

For "SuperTheAwesome" I found a lot of my forum accounts, (Including this one), my DeviantArt (With horrible OC's that aren't even thought out well), and more of the things I found for "Super The Awesome". For images, however, I found a lot of pictures I've posted on forums, and stuff from my DeviantArt. I also found my signature, and for some reason, Leoc's signature.

Facebook and MySpace guys with the same name as me.

There's this one MySpace guy who makes music, and.. Wow, I gotta admit, it's pretty damn good!

Aight, let's check out the images..

Pictures of random people, and a hot chick. Boring.

Just when I thought I was finished saying what was on my mind, I find more stuff to talk about.

Something to keep in mind is that I have two versions of my username: GDO29Anagram, and G-DO-29--Anagram. I dare not use my real name; I have no idea what will come up.

Searching either one will return the following:

- My MLP Forums account page

- My deviantART page

- My YouTube page

- My Kongregate page

- Myself on the SC4Devotion wiki

- My stuff on Photobucket

- One of my pictures (my first Fluttershy fanart thing) which ended up on Ponibooru and another similar site

An image search returns the following:

- Simcity 4 images, either mine or work done by other fellow NAMites.

- My Little Pony images that I drew for a dA group called MLP-ATG-Alumni, and others that I didn't, but turned up anyway, because whatever I had was next to it.

- Happy Tree Friends fanart (More so with my hyphenated name)

- All the pictures I re-posted on the "We can only talk using pictures" forum game.

And for the heck of it, I also searched my name. Most of it is irrelevant and unrelated to me, with only a small smattering of what I mentioned above. Along with it are some of my past avatars. Why is my name such a popular name...?

My first name: Boring pictures of people.

My last name: Boring pictures of people... And my mother wtf?

Both: WHAT THE?! I'VE NEVER UPLOADED A PICTURE OF MYSELF?!

Jokuc: Ponies overload xD

I used my most commonly used name, elviswjr, instead because of obvious reasons.

1st page comes up with my YouTube, DeviantArt, Twitter, Blogger, Steam, 3DS Forums, and Imgur.

Google image results.

post-37-0-54594900-1328750631_thumb.png

That horrible looking face near the center is sort of an in joke between a group of bronies I knew on ponychan. You don't wanna know.

That horrible looking face near the center is sort of an in joke between a group of bronies I knew on ponychan. You don't wanna know.

LOL.

I typed in my non-computer name and found nothing about me.

I typed in 3p1cd3m0n and got 33 pages of stuff about me. ( there's actually somepony else out there w/ the username 3p1cd3m0n)

I also got 7 pages w/ 3p1c d3m0n and 91 pages for 3p1c_d3m0n

The stuff was about mlpforumns, EqD, Yahoo answers, and a few others.

You gave me an idea!

Looked up Colton Manestache... SOO MUCH PONY!

Looked up Colon Leftbracket (non-pony Online alias) some Pony, some Earthbound, Stachioed Logo

Looked up Stachioed (XBL Gamertag and Steam ID) Stachioed logo, some Pony

Interesting...