What are your weaknesses?

Away

I am very prideful. VERY prideful. And it doesn't help I tend to dig myself a hole that I can't get out of. A little white lie can turn into something huge because I refuse to admit that I lied or that I was wrong. I've lost more than a couple friends this way and me and my parents are constantly at each other's throats.

• Brohoof 1

I'm honest to the point of it being a fault. Way too much for my own good. And I'm also allergic to just about everything because of my Autism. So many things affect me pretty much about like Kryptonite on Superman...

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

My weakness is probably clingyness. I just worry that nobody loves me. Then they leave me for being too clingy, of course. Never had a long-term friendship.

• Brohoof 3

Spiders. Spiders are my weakness blush.png

Every time I see one I have a heat attack, die, come back as a zombie and then spend the next 30 minutes of my zombie life trying to figure out a way to get rid of it

Probably my introversion, which is interesting because I also find it to be a strength. But my introversion probably explains why I have never had a long term girlfriend, or why I'm not too good at making friends and such. 

• Brohoof 1

Stupid people. Not even joking. Every time I have to sit there and talk to a stupid person (Whether an ignorant racist, or just a plain dumbass) I get the sudden urge to jump over the counter. I have no idea how ive been able to suppress it.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say cut. I just sit down there crying and cutting seeing all of my blood, and im really sick and tired of bullies everywhere. But I will stay strong cause I want to live life. YOLO

• Brohoof 2

Umbreon. Don't tell him

Probably my emotions. I'm not very good at controlling them... Especially when they are strong. I'm getting better, though.

• Brohoof 1

I think a lot of people are concerned about their emotions. Where they worry about their emotions controlling how they might wrongfully act in a situation. If there wasn't any emotion, none of us would be able to understand each other, leading to direct conflict and turning our backs on one another. 

Where a weakness lies, it may be used as a strength, you harden your own struggles you become more capable of controlling things to your liking, avoiding common conflicts by experience. Even with undergoing hardships whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Now, my weakness.... I guess when times turn to the Spring/Summer season I get a little sniffly from all the pollen. X)

I let people walk all over me, and I get hurt both physically and emotionally a lot because of that. I'm the biggest doormat there is. 

I also seem to show a deep sadness or boredom if I didn't get to do one relaxing thing all day. Living life to the fullest is my deepest motto.

Oh, and I flip out whenever I see these things:

550fe3d4da222a7cfa2f4a6b34d370b8.gif

• Brohoof 3

My weakness seems to be a common one around here: emotion.

That's really why I don't read a whole lot of books, because if it's a really good book then I usually get really depressed when I finish it. The effects can last for weeks, and it's not fun. Sometimes I get really sad and moody for no apparent reason. I just sit around and think about life's biggest questions for whatever reason. Oh well. :P I've been on an emotional high lately, so I'm kinda apprehensive of the crash that's sure to come eventually.

• Brohoof 1

Here's another one guys, I tend to hold a huge grudge. It could be for the smallest or stupidest thing but when I feel as if someone has judged or treated me unfairly, I'll be in a bad mood the whole day and just wish that he/she will get what he/she deserves. I don't actually carry out any revenge but I won't be too nice if I ever meet that person again.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You fools!
I HAVE NO WEAKNESSES!!!

Seriously, though, I have a major handicap, which affects my social life, relationships, my ability to function daily, and my emotional landscape: Borderline Personality Disorder.
I was first diagnosed with a conduct disorder at age seven, and throughout the years, the diagnosis was changed, until two years ago they finally decided that it is actually BPD.
It's a horrible thing to live with, and it pretty much causes your daily life to be constant uphill battle.

Edited by Sickman
  • Brohoof 3

Love and kindness but I live in the ghetto so I will never find that even the nicest people are pissed off by me like my motto says love no one hate everyone

Well, I think one of my weaknesses is when my anger and hot temper starts to consume me to the point where I lash out on people then I start to feel sorry after I make them cry. My kindness and shyness get the better of me, in my situations.

But, there are times when I can be your friend or your enemy. But I have a motto: ''Don't cross a line, where you can't turn back from.''

• Brohoof 2

My biggest weaknesses are (1) an absolutely inability to forgive and (2) the tendency to envision the worst possible outcomes of any situation and believe that they must come to pass.  Having said that - since I know that these are part of what is wrong with me - I have been working to retrain these behaviors away.  Here's hoping I can.

• Brohoof 1

I have a very short fuse, it doesn't take much to make me angry and when I'm angry I become very aggressive and destructive. I'm also incredibly pessimistic.

• Brohoof 2

Weakness? 

Can someone please explain to me how to detect my 'weakness' ?

I know what it means, but I don't exactly understand the concept of it, if you get what I mean.

either it can be a "weakness" as in a spot like lets say your belly is ticklish okay ? , or and it most likely am a flaw in your persona like a short fuse or always sad and such

• Brohoof 1

Planning on assassinating me? well go for my throat, the thought to strangling or slit throats scare me, or needles i hate needles, not because of aids and infections, the thought of having a miniature rod inside my flesh is scary. Anyways... if you don't get my throat or you don't have a needle, your pretty much dead.

lets see,my weakness is 1) i have a short temper and wen i get mad i can get really mad 2) i always picture the worst scenario 3) (i'm sorry for this one,and i'm not proud of it) i cant stand the thought of women being in the army or police or fire fighter, or the general thought of a female being stronger than me, if i got saved by a fire fighter girl then my pride would shatter ,if i got stopped and arrested by a female....then my pride would be no more....i hate this line of thinking though :( its just that.....well i'm not the kind  of guy to say that they belong in the kitchen or something....but i cant stand the thought of them taking the "men's" jobs...yes you can punch me now :( .and i get hyperactive a lot....

oh and i hate HATE i fear it like |_____________________________| that big ...and lets say that is my arms streched out all the way,i dread the thought of.drowning or.suffocation just ugh the feeling of not breathing is no just urgh ...i am so afraid to die by suffocation :(

• Brohoof 1

I find it really difficult to ask for help, even if I know I could use it. It just makes me feel like a burden to the other person, and that's not a pleasant feeling. This is probably my biggest weakness.

I can become horribly apathetic if I get depressed enough. It feeds into itself since I get really behind on other things I need to do, making me more depressed. Thankfully, it doesn't happen all that often.  

• Brohoof 1

Ponies are one. If someone asks me if I drew ponies, and I get all nervous. I usually lie about it, but when it's one of my best friends, I have to tell the truth.

Shyness is another. When I am at another house for dinner or something, I get so shy, that I keep yawning.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

my amazing ability to be lazy and procrastinate. is often my demise seriously i hardly ever do anything and im in my senior year of high school  imma make an oc about that now.

oh and prioritizing is also hard for me like ill have English and chemistry assignments due in a week and ill be siting on my fat ass playing halo 4 or battlefield 3 and only getting around to doing the assignments the night before forgetting about one and then subsequently getting cluster fucked  by teachers and my parents 

• Brohoof 1

i have this thing that i take a lot of things to do, while i still need to do other things. and eventually end up doing nothing. i also don't always apologise even when i'm wrong or sometimes i just don't awnser at all.i also have this weakness when it comes to spending money on stuff i don't need (tickets to festivals, new vehicles, jewelry, or just plain food when i'm too lazy to pack anything for school)

• Brohoof 1