Your temperament?

HungryTroll

51 users have voted

1. 1. Your temperament is ...

• Melancholic
    • Choleric
    • Sanguine
    • Phlegmatic

REALLY? ...You put the meanings of the words in your post? Damnit I googled them all ._.

Anyways, I guess it is Phlegmatic. It's werid, I can be Sanguine (lol) sometimes, and when I am I am like.. Pinkie Pie happy.. but I am often very calm too.

Took the test, found out I'm phlegmatic, and couldn't agree more. There are times I am completely driven and focuses on what I need to do, but there are times that the drives slows down and I'm not sure WHAT to do. The final line describing phlegmatics is definitely correct when it comes to me. They are consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, qualities that make them good administrators

I've always loved helping people, especially since I'm able to put aside any bias I may have for the subject (even if the problem in question would go against my own morals). And, most of the time, I am the calmest person you could meet ;), shy...but calm.

It appears i'm melancholic. After reading it over, the quiz-makers completely hit the mark. It completely describes me in a whole. 

Oddly enough, choleric is the most fitting even though I'm a bit of an introvert. It only shows up in group projects that desperately need some coordination and at my workplace, but it is definitely there. My thought process does still have quite a few melancholic qualities as well though.

I'm a... melancholic, no big surprise there. Though I've had some friends saying that I'm partially a choleric due to my stubbornness in certain tasks and projects.

I personally can't really believe that all humans in the world can be divided into 4 nice categories like that. It's like chopping an entire forest to a four-square grids and saying, "there, all trees that have sharp leaves go there, round leaves go that way, no leaves stays here, and too many leaves go to that corner." I'm sure that there are a lot of unique cases where people has certain personality traits that can't be put into a single bracket.

Test said I was Choleric, however after analyzing the 4 temperaments, and comparing them with my own personality, I disagree with my result. I think I'm Sanguine.

choleric.png

melancholic.png

phelgmatic.png

sanguinek.png

As you can see, while I do identify with all the types, I have FAR more things in common, and less things not in common with Sanguine than I do with any other temperament. Therefore, I am Sanguine.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...
(edited)

I got sanguine, and it's actually pretty darn accurate!

"Your temperament is sanguine. The sanguine temperament is fundamentally spontaneous and pleasure-seeking; sanguine people are sociable and charismatic. They tend to enjoy social gatherings, making new friends and tend to be boisterous. They are usually quite creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when they pursue a new hobby, they lose interest as soon as it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy. Sanguines generally have an almost shameless nature, certain that what they are doing is right. They have no lack of confidence."

Edited by Lucky Bolt

(edited)

I say I'm a melancholic.

Like a melancholic, I am very introverted, very emotional, avoidant of attention, a bit idealistic, and sort of creative. But I'm disorganized, and am pretty far from a perfectionist.

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

Mine is Sanguine.

The results:

Choleric: 5

Melancholic: 5

Sanguine: 23

Phlegmatic: 13

I like the word 'Sanguine' so I'm happy with the results. I could say "Sangine" all day long. "Sanguine! Sanguine! Sanguine!" :mlp_yay: