Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cheetoshy. Oh god, what have I created.

Blue Moon

In a status update, someone said to cheetofy the ponies as fast as possible, so I figured I would start and make Cheetoshy.

Oh god, what have I created.

post-13690-0-18418200-1370555161.jpg

• Brohoof 33

(edited)

You know, this is bizarrely funny to me:
I was actually having a long debate with a stranger on Omegle yesterday about whether or not Fluttershy tastes like Cheetos.

Edited by Sickman
  • Brohoof 3

bahahahaaa you sir, have made my day!

this is so utterly and crazyly random. i just can't take it anymore, my insides are turning to pulp as they are pulverised by my laughter

this is how i die, laughing at a cheeto

• Brohoof 2

In a status update, someone said to cheetofy the ponies as fast as possible, so I figured I would start and make Cheetoshy.

Oh god, what have I created.

attachicon.gifaflutterycheeto.jpg

This began in my status and I am proud of it! This is simply hilarious! I love this my friend! Do more, maybe do the whole cast! I don't give two hoots! Cheeto all the ponies!

• Brohoof 1

Mother of god... what have you done... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!

This is bucking hilarious(Cheetoshy! tongue.pnglaugh.png  Will you do the rest o the mane six as well?

I don't know, maybe. If I feel like cheetofying another pony later, then I might do it. If I do, who should I do next? Maybe Applejack?

• Brohoof 2

I don't know, maybe. If I feel like cheetofying another pony later, then I might do it. If I do, who should I do next? Maybe Applejack?

I think you should do Derpy. Or better yet, create a thread that says Cheetofy your OCs! You would get so many, it'll be crazy. This is just great Blue Moon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCnZqg1RgGA

• Brohoof 2

This is awesome! XD I'm laughing so hard. You should totally do some more of these XD. I would love to see more! I love that XD. Nice work!

• Brohoof 1

I think you should do Derpy. Or better yet, create a thread that says Cheetofy your OCs! You would get so many, it'll be crazy. This is just great Blue Moon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCnZqg1RgGA

Then I may do Derpy as well. I don't have school tomorrow, so I can stay up tonight. I'll do Applejack and Derpy later.

I'm not going to set up a request thread though. It would be really difficult and I already have another request thread I need to get done, but I'm busy procrastinating.

• Brohoof 2

it doesnt have a mouth..... why doesnt it have a mouth.... this is insanely hilarious. 

Cheeto all the ponies!

Twliight Cheeto, Rainbow Cheeto, Cheeto Pie, Rari-cheeto, Cheeto-jack, Princess Clestsa-cheeto, and my favorite...... Princess Mi A-Cheeto Cadenza.... 

• Brohoof 5

Princess Mi A-Cheeto Cadenza....

That's just pure win right there. Blue, don't do Derpy do that! That my friend is just the best name I have ever heard. You deserve some type of reward for just comin up for that name. :)

• Brohoof 4

That's just pure win right there. Blue, don't do Derpy do that! That my friend is just the best name I have ever heard. You deserve some type of reward for just comin up for that name. smile.png

Got it. No Derpy Hooves. Yeah, that is a pretty awesome name and I agree with you. It is worthy of cheeto.

FACE MY CHEETO WRATH, CADENCE!

• Brohoof 3

I'd eat it.

totally.

There really isn't much to say here that hasn't already been said. Cheetofy all the things. You know what with the OCs and the Mane ponies.

And cheetofy Vinyl.

• Brohoof 1

I'd eat it.

totally.

There really isn't much to say here that hasn't already been said. Cheetofy all the things. You know what with the OCs and the Mane ponies.

And cheetofy Vinyl.

Wow, a lot of you like cheetoponies. I have a lot work cut out for me.

No pony is safe from my cheeto wrath. Ha. Ha. 

I honestly don't think Vinyl would care too much if she was a cheeto.

• Brohoof 2

and my favorite...... Princess Mi A-Cheeto Cadenza.... 

I'm up for a Princess Mi A-Cheeto Cadenza as well.

DOIT, DOIT, DOIT, DOIT, DOIT, FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA, DOIT PLEEEEEEASE. I will love you long time.

...Ehehehe...

• Brohoof 2

Wow, a lot of you like cheetoponies. I have a lot work cut out for me.

No pony is safe from my cheeto wrath. Ha. Ha. 

I honestly don't think Vinyl would care too much if she was a cheeto.

I bet a million bits she would eat herself during or after a party, like an ouroboros. Because she gets so hungry.

Not because she does that kind of Colorado stuff or anything.

• Brohoof 1

@@Blue Moon,

VoN1Yvm.pngsylxnew.png

...I just had to.

...Anyways. Well Fluttershy is now both a tree and a cheesedoodle. We should cheese all the ponies.

Haha but nicely done laugh.png

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, that is a pretty funny creation. A cheese doodle pony, now that is 100% comedy. Besides, it is way better than the worst creations in history. :P

220px-Superman_iv.jpg

Like that! ^

• Brohoof 1

@@Blue Moon,

VoN1Yvm.pngsylxnew.png

...I just had to.

...Anyways. Well Fluttershy is now both a tree and a cheesedoodle. We should cheese all the ponies.

Haha but nicely done laugh.png

Where's Sweetie Belle?

Lol, just kidding. Very nicely done.

As for the other ponies; I am currently working on it. I have Princess Mi A-Cheeto Cadenza already done.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/62868-princess-mi-a-cheeto-cadenza/

Hey guys guess what, I made a logo wink.png

It's My LIttle Cheetos: Friendship is Cheetos! XD

My Little Cheeto, My Little Cheeto.What do you guys think? XD

Yay, we have a logo now! Looks very nice. :D

• 1 year later...

I was actually having a long debate with a stranger on Omegle yesterday about whether or not Fluttershy tastes like Cheetos.

Well, they'd probably taste similar; I mean, they're both yellow. Who would want to eat Fluttershy though?