Name 5 of your worst fears and name one fear that is your silliest fear

~SadisticFluttershy~

1. Spiders

2. Tarantulas

3. Anything with more than 4 legs

4. No Wi-fi

5. 1% Battery

6. Someone walking into my room while I'm watching MLP

7. Someone walking into my room while I'm browsing through Memecenter posts (there's some real wierd sh*t in that website)

8. Being alone

9. Being with my relatives for to long

10. Not having enough money to buy myself some Ice Tea

...And my silliest fear...

...Pinkamena Diane Pie!

(I haven't seen Smile HD yet, but me and a friend of mine are gonna watch it together sometime this afternoon...)

1. The ocean (it's deep!)

2. Death

That's all I can think of. My fear of death is the silliest, because it's irrational. I've spent my lifetime studying disease, and I know death is not only inevitable, but natural. Yet I still fear it. 

I feel weird, death do not terrify me. In fact, I was surprised to realize that I didn't wrote death in my fears and I haven't considered in changing it. Maybe it's because death is not the only way to lose your life, and, I don't feel alive right not. The hope of leaving for someplace better is the only thing that keeps me going 

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmmmmmm

In order of eugh

1: Social.... everything. Physical human contact basically terrifies me on a deep level. 

2: SPIDERS AND ITS COMPLETELY ILLOGICAL AND IT ANNOYS ME BUT WHENEVER I SEE A SPIDER MY HEART EXPLODES HELP

3: Fears for my family.

4: Anything to do with deep water or the ocean, although I have managed to overcome that

5: My fear that I will never be a true potato (I cant think of any others xD)

I don't actually fear death :P In fact you could say I may welcome it at times xD

Here are some of my worst fears. Some of them are stupid as fuck, but the ones I just know are foolish don't harm me any less thanks to some level of dissonance between my logical self and my emotional self. Out of the ones I list here, the fourth one is the only one I view as stupid.

Top 5 actual worst fears:

• People I love being harmed in any way, or dying. Serious harm or death happening to anyone, especially children.

• Dying myself.

• Getting into any kind of situation that would result in immense physical pain.

• Social interaction, especially with people I don't know well. It sounds fucking ridiculous to me when I group it with these other things but that's truly how I feel about it on a daily basis.

• Losing my optimism, morality, and overall true nature in the face of darkness and tribulation.

Silly fear: Honestly, I don't have any left. Unless I count my social anxiety as silly. It certainly is silly, but it feels far from it.

1. Heights (But if I'm in an enclosed space like a fighter cockpit I'm fine)

2. Having strange metallic or plastic objects pierce my skin.

3. My own blood.

4. Jump Scares, (Just. No.)

5. Having to do my job in a very very shady area.

And Now for my silly fear.

A full on Soviet invasion of the USA.

• Brohoof 1

My own blood

And Now for my silly fear.

A full on Soviet invasion of the USA.

Oh Lord I cannot stop!  :lol: 

OT : I'm really scared of my own blood too, One time a dog bit my hand, and it was so bloody, and one of the dogs kanines went right through my pinkie. (I have minor nerve damage) So my own blood really scares me, I'm always worried there's something really wrong.

Hm..

I don't have many fears at all now. Maybe its because I tend not to think of it all that much.

As a child a couple of my fears were:

1. Being left out in Space

2. Being tossed in the middle of the ocean

3. Monsters coming to get me at night.

4. A random Tornado would come and get me (We don't even get them over here)

5. Other natural disasters

They're all pretty unrealistic. As a child you don't really seem to grasp logic all that well.

Though nowadays if I had a fear, it'd probably be a fear of Criminals/Robbery.

Makes sense though I guess, it's not a pleasant situation to get yourself into.  :huh:

1. Death 

2. Causing others "pain" through my problems.

3. Losing my ability to breathe. (I have asthma, so it's a sketchy after multiple asthma attacks.)

No other fears are coming to mind, but for my silly one, I'd have to say my irrational fear of uncleanliness. I find it so gross to be dirty, I can't really explain it, but i'm probably the closest to being OCD without actually being it! Hahaha

1. A Lonely Life

2. Losing my Sanity, cause when that happens, i have a chance to seriously hurt someone, or myself. Dont ask

3. Being covered in bugs

4. Fallout Scenario

5. Death, i guess?

I dont really have too many worst fears. It took a good 6 minutes to have these pop up in my brain : P

1. Eternal Damnation

2. Torture

3. Really tight, compact places (claustrophobic af)

4. Clowns

5. Heights

My silliest fear has to be the fact that I don't do some things because I'm worried people will think I'm an idiot if I screw up.

Edited by NotoriousSMALL

• 5 months later...

1. Myself; or at least, what could I be/become

2. Torture

3. Finding myself with no-one to live for

4. Heights

5. People with short tempers

And my silliest fear, is that gravity suddenly reverses and I fall towards the sun. Don't ask...

1. Darkness

2. Deep water

3. Loud Noises

4. Being alone

5. Insects

Sillest: Large fish

5. Getting mugged.

4. Getting a virus on my laptop and having all my vital information stripped away from me.

3. Loosing my right hand.

2. Getting crushed by a steam roller.

1. Being captured and tortured to death.

Silly: Fear of the dark

Edited by Commander Shepard

1. Losing my Passport 

2. Death at an early age 

3. Virus on my desktop 

4. Humiliation 

5. Loneliness

Silly: VHS intros. They are so low budget that it's scary. 

1: Cars coming around blind corners or merging into a freeway while I'm in a car or on foot. This fear has been with me ever since watching my cat get run over.

2: Getting schizophrenia or some other type of extreme mental illness.

3: Being diagnosed with cancer or any other life-threatening ailment

4: Rejection.

5: Not having anyone that cares about me.

Silliest fear: Breaking my pinkie finger. Just think about it, you could probably easily break your pinkie finger just by yanking it to the side with your other hand. It makes me cringe.

1. Heights

2. Death

3. Murder/Torture

4. Bugs

5. The dark.

My silliest fear would have to be my dog's barks. Her barks sound like a little grown man and it scares the living ** :angry: ** out of me. God. Really.

Edited by Kasane Teto