Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How attentive are you when you're watching something?

fimdash

How attentive are you when you're watching something?  

89 users have voted

1. 1. How attentive are you when you're watching something?

• I pay super close attention. I don't look away even once.
    • I pay pretty close attention.
    • I pay attention for the most part, but I'll check my phone or do something else sometimes as I'm watching.
    • I'm watching, but I'm usually multitasking while I'm watching.
    • I don't really pay attention at all. I just turn it on and take a glance at times.

• 1 month later...
Most of the time, I pay pretty close attention to what I'm watching; I don't look away from the screen or multitask, unless it's something that I've seen before. I never manage to be as attentive as some people, however... the finer details in what I'm watching usually elude me, somehow. :wat:

My attention span is pretty bad. I can't just sit down and watch something that goes on longer than 30 minutes without going on my laptop/phone.

It really depends on what I'm watching... If it's interesting enough to keep my attention, I'll do so... But if I get bored, I check my phone or do some other stuff or even quit watching completely...

I chose the second option, though really it depends on what I'm watching ^_^ If it's something I don't have much of an interest in, I pick at my finger skin, check my phone if it's around, or look somewhere else. But if it's something I love or has grabbed my attention, I don't look away :D

On my computer? I pay close attention to the screen, and don't tab out, especially when watching ponies.

In my living room? Well... I *ding* oh, 2 seconds, just got a text.

Nowadays if I do watch a TV show or movie, I always do so with direct intentions, so I am usually very attentive with them and if it is something that I really enjoy or am engrossed in, like MLP or Attack on Titan, then my eyes are glued to the TV. :P

It already been said, but its a huge pet peeve of mine when people dont pay attention. Especially if we're watching a series together. Like, c'mon. Facebook doesnt need to be checked every 2 damn minutes.
It's so so rude in my opinion. I hate TV's being on if they aren't being watched. Its just.. no. Just turn it off if you aren't watching it. 
OR PEOPLE WHO SLEEP WITH IT ON.
Ugh that's the worst. Especially if you're at a friends and they leave the TV on and you dont know where the remote is and cant turn it off so you get 0 sleep. Yeah. ALL THE TIME.

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...