Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best Song in EG?

Adente

Helping twilight win the crown, we will come together and this is our big night are all good, catchy songs.

The music in equestria girls is one of the good things in the movie. B)

(Did you see Derpy in the cafeteria! :muffins: )

I'm going to say that 'Helping Twilight Win the Crown' because no one in this thread has mentioned it yet  :muffins: 

But seriously, I liked it the most because it was the most catchy song in the movie. It had a good beat, catchy lyrics and awesome musical scene ^.^ It's a clear winner here, other than the intro being all remixed and cool looking, my votes still on 'Helping Twilight win the crown'.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what it was, but the songs in the movie were absolutely amazing... Maybe it was the more modern sound to it but I loved them. This makes it very difficult to choose, bit of probably have to say "help twilight win the crown" or "this is our big night 1&2"

Helping Twilight Win the Crown. I mean, really, is there any competition? When I heard the theme song, I sat up straight, but when I heard Helping Twilight Win the Crown, I came within a few millimeters of jumping up and singing along.

• Brohoof 1

"Helping Twilight Win the Crown" Would probably be the best one, or atleast certainly the most catchy, why its catchy idk, but its freaking catchy.

However " A friend for life" in the credits is pretty good i guess.

I forget the titles of the other songs frankly.

• Brohoof 1

i really really really like the ''helping twilight win the crown sing''  its so catchy and i listen to it every day ( since i listen to my mlp song playlist every day) :3 however i do like the ''a friend for life'' aswell :3 all songs are great!

Howdy all!

Without a shadow of a doubt Helping Twilight Win the Crown is the best song of the moviehappy.png

When I went to see the movie at SDCC people in the theater was going nuts over it clapping & stomping.laugh.png

This is our big night is #2 as the girls get ready fer the dance.

See ya!

I can't stop humming to ''Helping Twilight Win the Crown''. It unbelievably gets stuck in your head. Also, there are a major variety of remix's of the song which I can't help listening to like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbJB1D_W5k8

Also, I love the remix of the theme song that is at the beginning of the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8pBVTycAiI

I liked "Helping Twilight Win the Crown" a very nice and catchy song, but I also liked "Time to Come Together" Both of these songs were great. Even though it has been about three months that I have seen the movie, I will never forget those two songs. smile.png

Edited by Pepperspice

I liked all the songs in the movie, and like everyone mentioned, the high school musical like scene "helping twilight win the crown" is the best, followed by "A friend for life" at the credits. Derpy was so adorable at the end lol

I think everyone will agree that HTWTC was the best song of the movie hands down.

I too liked it but I kind of liked the song that played when everyone was fixing the gym. It had a, catchy part I really liked. Every other song was forgettable.

My favourite song is, no surprise, Equestria Girls (or Win the Crown). I downloaded eleven different remixes and a metal version!smile.png

Here's a cover of Win the Crown I found on YouTube when I was searching for "colt covers".

Note in the description, the creator said they think it's "KINDA" bad.

Edited by FallingBrony

The best song, no matter what anypony says is the "Helping Twilight save her crown song." Simply perfect! Great  original voice acting, and so catchy it will be in your head for days on end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-TQy-G2l_8

Second is the dubstep opening of the original themesong. Love the techno style of the lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NuWANCUrkw

Daniel ingram did great in this movie! Hope to see much more of him in the upcoming season.

Oh my gosh, yes! :D 

The rhythm is so catchy, so inspiring and awesome I felt like dancing to the song while I was listening to it (And I was in class XD) 

Next monitor election Imma gonna gather pegasisters in mah class and do it too XD 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite songs were "Helping Twilight win the Crown" and "This is Our Big Night" The "Helping Twilight win the Crown" song was very catchy. "This is Our Big Night" (not the reprise) had a 3 second cameo of Pinkamena. (AKA Straight Hair Pinkie)

Helping twilight win the crown for sure,also I like "This is our big night" but it was not the best because they just kinda repeated same lyrics and It start's to sound bit boring because of that.