request shop Pink Mist's Sig and Avatar Request Shop (REOPENED)

Misty Rose

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now since yours included three vectors it was kind of tough to properly place the text but this is how it turned out with the text included :) Made it small so it wouldn't cover up AJ ^_^

Yc86vLk.png

And here's how it looks without the text if you prefer it this way :)

6WjHoTE.png

Woah! You did a great job! Personally, I like the top one. But thank you! You're awesome at what you do!. 

• 2 weeks later...

Tails :3 

HAI. So I would liek a signature. 

Background: Uh.... Something like orange mixed with black?

Text: WHITE FANCY TEXT. It should say "SOME WEIRD TAILS FANGIRL"

ATTACHED THUMBNAILS:

Left:

Sonic_Channel-Miles_Tails_Prower.png

Right image:

Tails_sonicTH.png

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Hey did you get my requests It's ok if you haven't u know perfection takes time but u know just wondering

Hey did you get my requests It's ok if you haven't u know perfection takes time but u know just wondering

oh I see u did sorry if I'm rushing u sorry didn't see it Edited by FlameStreak1990

(edited)

Can you make a signature with these pictures? 

Left:

applejack_super_happy_by_fureox-d6jq2lg.

Right: injustice_deathstroke_pony_by_dancesofsh

And the background orange fading to black from left to right, please? :please:

Edited by Deathstroke

Hello!

I would like a avatar similar to the one I have now, but in color.

Basically I would like a avatar of Flutter-bat as a dj with a pair of purple headphones on and the background to be a light shade of blue..

Also, I would like the shade of purple to be like the shade in the picture. very bottom, second to the right. And the shade of blue to be the one in the very same picture. very top, second to the left.

0927cb707f49f58be225ded818e10104.jpg

Thank you for reading and  have a good day.

Hello I would like a signature and an avatar if you could :)
Maybe you could do my signature with these pics:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/031/9/9/pinkie_pie_bouncing_by_hampshireukbrony-d5tdcwn.png and this karate kick one
And maybe you can do my avatar with this doggie thing (my original avatar)
I would like the background be something sparkly,maybe a lens flare or autumn-y colors.Whatever fits.
And the text on my signature should be 'Lil' Nerd Emily'

post-28676-0-76548200-1406883932_thumb.png

post-28676-0-17631000-1406883981.png

• 4 weeks later...

@@PokeBolter@@Pepperponi, @@@@Alicorn Fluttershy@@Deathstroke@@PegasisterJayfeather@@Virgil@@TwinkiePinkie@@Cassafrass@@,@@FlutterFan18@@XxConfusedUnicornxX@@@Lil' Nerd Emily,

*gulps* Hi guys  ^_^  So wow, I sure got a workload ahead of me :o So sorry for the wait, if any of you have seen my statuses you'll know I've gone through a rough time and I've taken a break from the forums for about more than a month now. I'm sorry for not updating here with my situation and hiatus but I'm back ;) If any of you are still interested in a sig or avatar request from me feel free to let me know. I don't want to make a sig/avatar for you if you're currently happy with the one you have so please let me know if you can ^_^ Thank you all for requesting and also if you want to make any changes to your request, go ahead and do so ;)

I'll be sure to update this thread with your completed sigs asap, thanks so much for the patience :)

Sure, I'd greatly appreciate a custom sig ( my post about my request is just on page 20 ) if it isn't any trouble :D . And I will be losing my subscriber status soon and will unlikely renew it unfortunately do to me having to crack down on spending habits :unsure: . So it would just have to be a regular member type sig.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@@PokeBolter,

So after lots of drama and chaos...I AM OFFICIALLY BACK FOR REAL! ^_^

Here you go :) Your long awaited sig. Let me know if there is anything you want changed and I'll get right on it. Again, I'm sorry to all of you for the long wait :( But alot of stuff has happened in my life and I haven't been in the sig making mood in quite some time :( 

W0qjY9J.png

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Goddamnit I've procrastinated again ^_^ Also I've had computer problems so that hasn't helped either :(

If anyone still wants a siggy sig from me, please make sure to let me know :) I'll be sure to keep up with these requests from now on ^_^

Edited by Pink Mist

@, No worries, and I'd still be interested in a sig please, if you don't mind. I'd like my sig to have this pic on the left: post-25260-0-95960300-1420265260.png

And this pic on the right:

post-25260-0-80772400-1399519479.jpg

And if it could read: "Welcome to my Nightmare I think you're gonna like it!"

That would be super awesome.

@, No worries, and I'd still be interested in a sig please, if you don't mind. I'd like my sig to have this pic on the left: 640-2.png

And this pic on the right:

And if it could read: "Welcome to my Nightmare I think you're gonna like it!"

That would be super awesome.

I'll gladly make that for you as soon as I can ;) I just hope I can still get in touch with the other people that requested sigs ^_^

@, Can I leave a request?

Clandestine, in my signature. Can I get an avatar pic of her? Thanks!

P.S.
The picture of her mane you see is actually not correct. I will have to give you a correct mane reference later, I'm sorry. I don't have the file on this PC and I can't find it.

Edited by Shadowking58