Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever played with your merchandise?

BrainyBrony

Have you ever played with your ponies?  

85 users have voted

1. 1. Do you play with your merchandise?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I used to.
    • I have no merchandise.

• 5 weeks later...

I only have shirts, a wallet, and a necklace, so I can't really play with any of that stuff. I do like to look at my MLP merch from time to time though. If I had a plushie, I think I'd definitely play with it.

So I got a 4DE Twilight plush a few weeks back, and I play with it pretty often :)

I like to do all sorts of random things with the Twilight plushie. Sometimes I'll prop a book in front of her, or sometimes I'll rest her head on a pillow and put a mini blanket over here so it looks like she's sleeping. It's amusing coming home to your room and seeing Twilight being a bookworm or sleeping soundly wub.png I also like to pretend to interact with it, watch videos with it, and sleep next to it when it's time to go to bed. 

• Brohoof 3

I'm not the only one who chuckled at the topic title, right? Come on, tell me it wasn't just me. But to answer the question, no, I don't actually play with my pony swag. I keep everything in box and stored away for the most part. A few get to stay out.

I have the comics, thats the only pony merch I allow myself to have.

If I did have an pony toys I would no doubt recreate the "Lab of Dr. Strange" skits from ATHF using my newphews verious dinosaurs and monsters in twilights experiments.

"It wasn't different after all, was it Spike WAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Edited by Greenfield
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

I wanted to give a little update since I have gotten some more stuff now. I got a couple of blindbag ponies when I was in the UK, however I'm not really a guy who would play with them :P They stand on my shelf.

However if I had one of those 4de plushies, I'd maybe do stuff like this with it

Sometimes I'll prop a book in front of her, or sometimes I'll rest her head on a pillow and put a mini blanket over here so it looks like she's sleeping. It's amusing coming home to your room and seeing Twilight being a bookworm or sleeping soundly  I also like to pretend to interact with it, watch videos with it, and sleep next to it when it's time to go to bed. 

• Brohoof 1

No, but it does sounds kinda fun, if I'm to be honest! I used to play a ton with my Pokemon toys- and heck, even now I still play with my old Halo Mega Bloks toys when I'm bored, but I've never played with my ponies ... hey, maybe I should ... I mean, perhaps it could give me fanfic ideas or something, yeah? Or at least 'bring me back', so to speak. :P

I have 4 Rarity brushables, and I'll sit there and brush their manes and tails when I'm sitting at my computer sometimes. I also style their manes sometimes, too, but haven't done that in a while.

Maybe I should do that this weekend.

Oh, and I got a few Rarity plushies, too. I'll usually leave my favorite one, a 10" Aurora, sitting at my computer desk at my house with my headset draped around it, since I'm always getting roped into a group call, and I like holding that particular plushie when I'm at my computer, usually between my left arm and side; I'm ready  :D 

Plus, she looks like a badass gamer pony with my headset draped around her shoulders  :catface:

Dunno if that counts as playing with it, but yeahh :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes I got accepted into celestias school for gifted unicorns.

"looks around" I mean um yes I do play with them, i have plushies of twilight and cadance and celestia. we will sometimes meditate or practice kung fu or just go outside for a walk.