Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever played with your merchandise?

BrainyBrony

Have you ever played with your ponies?  

85 users have voted

1. 1. Do you play with your merchandise?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I used to.
    • I have no merchandise.

well i never used too because i didn't have anything to use. but now that i have a pinkie pie figurine she will go everywhere with me, she will be with me forever  :wacko: (... i just went nuts for a second)

UPDATE: i just laid pinkie pie down to sleep on the bedside table, i used my screen cloth as a blanket and stapled a few clothes together and pulled a few feathers from my pillow to put in there for her pillow. were gonna have so much fun tomorrow at Niagara safari.

Edited by Lightning strike
  • Brohoof 1

I bought a Fluttershy figure that came with a little plastic tea set, so of course I feel obligated to have fake tea with her every once in a while. I think there's actually a photo of me having tea with her on an SD card somewhere in my house. 

Back when I collected Transformers, I made it a point to open every single figure and play with it before putting on display, and every so often I'd pull a few figures out to play when the mood struck me. Hey, I paid for the things, I'll enjoy them however I want!

Though I can't say the same for my MLP toys (what few I've amassed so far) as I haven't actually opened them yet. I have a few mini-figures but I can't bring myself to tear up the very nice packaging. This is a pity because I'd quite like to play with them!

• Brohoof 1

I will completely and unabashedly say yes to this. Though, I chose "I used to" because I don't do it nearly as often as I used to do it.

>>

<<

I still cuddle with my Rainbow Dash plushie, though.

Well, i don't own any MLP merchandise, but if I did i'd probaly just have them as little decorations.

Now if I had a plushie I might snuggle with it and stuff while i'm in bed, maybe occasionally i'd play with it idk.

Idk if i'd do anything with MLP merchandise as far as toys though.

Wouldn't mind an MLP build-a-bear to cuddle though :P.

• Brohoof 1

I cuddle with my plushies all the time and sleep with one of them nearly every night, so far I have an Applejack one and a Derpy one and am still waiting on this Twilight plushie I ordered forever ago. I preordered that sucker back in May but those things are so backordered that they have been delayed a bazillion times, people really really want the 4DE show accurate plushies.

• Brohoof 1

Play is a very vague term so I'm going to just say what I do.

I have a luna plush that I sleep with and sometimes carry around. I used to do that with a Rarity, but I gave it to my friend for his birthday (before you say anything, that was the plan the entire time). I have blind bags that I carry around EVERYWHERE (we call it the army, and it's always in my bag). I display them in front of my PS3 when practicing Soul Calibur 5, and sometimes I get them out and mess around with them.

Everything else I have is a print or button, and I just display or wear them. I also have a bunch of cards, but I don't know how to 'play' with them (not until November, at least! Woot!). And since I believe this is important, I'm 21 and male.

well... main time I played with them was I wanted to get a pic of all my ponies so I brought them all down and it seemed silly not to do something else so I did a wedding with Cadance/Shining Armor but Nightmare Moon was the villian .  I also brush the manes of my brushables if that counts. I also hug my MLP plushes and I made BAB pinkie pie a dress

post-11698-0-43735900-1376024317_thumb.jpgpost-11698-0-78181600-1376024367_thumb.jpg

post-11698-0-43735900-1376024317_thumb.jpg

post-11698-0-78181600-1376024367_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

oks before i say anything, DONT JUDGE ME!!!! (ps im an 18 yr old princess about to go to college)....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

YES. 

I play with my mlp toyz ALL the time!!!! most of the time i make my Dash plush talk and my Pinkie plush talk! At Bronycon, I got the 3 mascots and now i take them with me EVERYWHERE!!!! I make them talk to (i rp with Hoofbeatz and Mane Event as a couple lol) as for my figures, they are displayed in my bathroom in a display cabinet. Sometimes i play with them because I can lol! I make Derpy and Dr. Whooves have crazy adventures and stuff like that... and sometimes i bring one or two figures down with me to play games with my family so i can say i have an army of ponies when I play (and win). Once i was with my dad and bro and i had my ponies and we were playing monopoly and my ponies and I were the banker, I won because of my ponis! and i will admit right now i am sitting holding my Pinkie pie plush lolz 

I don't have any pony merchandise yet. What I do have is a collection of 12in action figures/dolls that live in my imaginary world. Mostly they remain posed in a cool stance or engaged in battle with one another. Star Wars figures, anime figures, Many customized characters with names and backstories. Purchased Link (Do I need to mention from Zelda?) on preorder, can't wait. I will be adding ponies to my collection when I find them in the right size and they have good likenesses and hopefully some articulation. I don't like statues.

Edited by Geminii

No, the last time I played with a toy was when I reenacted a scene from Family Guy with a kid on the bus. I don't have enough ponies to reenact an episode and I can't do the voices to save my life.

I only have shirts, a wallet, and a necklace, so I can't really play with any of that stuff. I do like to look at my MLP merch from time to time though. If I had a plushie, I think I'd definitely play with it.

WOW I want some of those approximately 15 ponies half of them are Rairities. :D

Nope, everything I purchase I view as a collectible, so it remains on a shelf. The most play anything has gotten was when I discovered I could remove Celestia's tiara and placed it upon Twilight's head, pretending she was now a princess. Little did I know that would really happen...

not realy into actual toys (tho id have something plushy or that kind yet discrete). But pretty much like to have some merch like the bracelet  and wallets u know small accessories and shirts but unfortunately there is not a single shop that delivers to my country (even the hub Chanel doesn't appear on the tv :/ ) but anyway i think im the only brony of my country(Lebanon size:10,400km² or 4015,5mi sqaure)XD i got all the episodes off  the internet and im still waiting to travel abroad to see if i can get anything 

I got to say yes to this, I usually bring my Fluttershy blind bag, with me when I go some where but not when I know the chance that I may lose it, and then I do talk to my Twilight pillow here and there.

Not usually, but in most situations, I wouldn't have an issue with doing so. My plushies always stay on my bed with me, I enjoy wearing my shirts and necklaces, but for the most part, blindbag ponies, etc stay on my shelves and such as true collectibles. Which is partially weird because I don't really give a shit at all about collecting them all, I just like displaying them xD

I need to get back into collecting the trading cards. I used to love collecting trading cards from shows I like, like Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh. Somehow just dropped off my obsession radar around seventeen. Now that I have a job, I should start up again, especially since Season 2 came out. I know with cards, it may not count as playing, but I enjoy organizing them in binders with intense CDO, coming up with new ways of organizing them and following through with that, etc.

Oh and, as far as plushies go, hugging counts as playing, right?

I don't play with my ponies. I mostly use my ponies to decorate the shelves in my room and also on the back seat of my car. If my pony came in a box I usually just keep them in a box to prevent them from getting dusty. I pets however like to play with my ponies as chew toys so I have to keep them far away from my dog

Being shameless as I am, I've cleaned up and combed the hair on the plushies I got from Build A Bear, and even snuggled the RD one a bit...

That aside, the Vinyl Scratch CC exclusive figure kinda is built to be lit up, so i press its button a lot :P

And soon, once its done, I'll be zooming the E.S.S. Rainbow Dash around :)

A must for any model kit once complete!