Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Human World and Equestria

Twi Rubix

At the end of Equestria Girls, Twilight walks through the portal connecting Equestria to the human world, with every one of the students at Canterlot High seeing. I'm pretty sure at least one of the humans (Especially the human Mane 5) will attempt to pass through the portal the next time it becomes available. (Which is a couple years or so.) Could this mean that the humans will pass through and cause possibly havoc on Equestria somehow? Or perhaps it could be a future plot where Sunset Shimmer will come back, and attempt to redeem herself to Celestia, or something along the lines of that?

What do you think on this?

I think that´s very true but what happens if humans comes inte equestria it would be terror if it is 2 of everypony it would be caos and disaster.

Pinkie even tries to get into the portal but it closed in time and she even said "oh bummer" so yeah I think what you say makes sense,

welldone analyzing i couldn´t gouess that on my own but now when you say so i think it´s true!!! ;)

True, they did see Twilight and Spike go through the portal.

But first of all, remember that the portal opens every 30 moons. Of course when it opens again they can attack, but I don't think most of them know that. 

Second, I mean it's a cartoon, so details like that aren't gonna go that far. :P

But I mean I guess they could go through the portal and attack though! But then again, all of them are good now, so I don't think they'd want to attack anyway. 

• Brohoof 1

And thus the Human Mane 6 (With Sunset Shimmers instead of Twilight) become the guardians of the portal and defend Equestria from attacks from the human world.

Thus begins Equestria Girls: The series.

^_^

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, it might "disturb the balance," but I don't think there would ever be a chance where they can pass through the portal. I mean, how would they know when it's open or not, because it would always look like a statue.

Yeah, it might "disturb the balance," but I don't think there would ever be a chance where they can pass through the portal. I mean, how would they know when it's open or not, because it would always look like a statue.

Could be someone who is determined and checks the statue everyday until their arm(or what ever they use to check)can pass through. 

(edited)

Remember "that guy from Digimon Adventure 02" I mentioned earlier? That whole "disturb the balance" thing pretty much screwed his childhood dream of going to the Digital World.

He......didn't take it well, and resorted to villainous measures in desperation to change that (just ask Ken, among others).

Conclusively, he was much better written than Sunset as a "human from the other side" villain.

Edited by Anti-Villain

My guess is that maybe Celestia came up with a spell of some sort that would seal the portal and keep anyone from passing through it again.

• Brohoof 1

Well, the thing is, I don't believe the majority of the humans know when the portal will open.

So it'd be up to chance for them.

I'm also thinking that Luna and Celestia might move it away, so nobody gets into trouble with it. 

Regardless I'm not sure if most of the humans would want to cause trouble, but it would end up confusing possibly with replicas.

I don't think in the show they're going to bring up EqG, I believe they said somewhere they weren't, but regardless I suppose Sunset might possibly come back later and apologize, or course she may not, who knows really.

I think shes done trying to take over though.

• 4 weeks later...

It could happen maybe. And maybe it will be a new adventure to stop the humans from coming in and trying to get them back before the next 30 moons again. I mean, Equestria already has enough chaos and crazy things, and it could be possible. Just another big adventure, whether its a movie or a special, maybe season finale in season 4??