Confession Time!

Fizz.

I have a thing for people's eyes... And some of my friends promised I could keep their eye balls if they die before me

O_O

...Dear God.

Anyways, I'm honestly not excited for Frozen on Broadway. How, exactly, are you going to recreate the beautiful settings and effects on stage?

• Brohoof 1

"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." -Homer Simpson

MLPF'S #1 tokusatsu, anime, and manga fanboy

I've only ever had two relationships. Most people don't even know that I've had more than one.

...And as for the first one, I'm not sure I ever properly broke it off, and thus don't even know when it ended. Oops. Lol.

I practiced my oboe only 30 minutes today. O:

(This would be more shocking to people who know me IRL, and have since high school): The day I got my bassoon I was completely torn between the bassoon, saxophone, and oboe. But it's an odd confession to make here, as I've had the three plastered in my signature since I joined here. Lol.

And with that I've officially run thin on any confessions that I can think of.

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

I have regular conversations with my dog everyday hoping that one day he will say something back.....

I'm about to marathon (mare-a-thon?) the my little pony franchise. From G1 to G4. Wish me luck ;P

Dear god.... 0.0 good luck with that...

and as for the topic....I tried skinny dipping once when nobody was home ;)

post-8308-0-49742700-1446098297.png.2c7f92ff3d8583a4833783aecb21077b.png

Think For Yourself.

Be Yourself.

I'm a bad friend

terrible anger problems

I'm a terrible siblin

oh and I literally just learned how to play the pokemon tcg like 20 years after it came out, near 25 years into my life but yet can't remember how to play the mlp tcg (in my defense I've not played many matches of mlp)

p.s. I always soft reset my yugioh ds game when I'm about to lose a duel and have a list of pony crushes in case my first one doesn't work out, and unintentionally kick my own bumm (tripping, stubbing, stumbling, etc) on a daily basis and last but not least.... I didn't steal the cookies from the cookie jar..... I went on a snacking spree and raided a sweet marthas

Sometimes I do things just to annoy people. And I'm capable of making people suffer without moving a finger c: and I enjoy it.

Always love yourself!

...I'm gonna confess: Even after watching the new episode, it's gonna take me a while to warm up to the new friendly DT.

Edited by prfan93
  • Brohoof 1

I purposely pressure  sometimes in Skype telling her that she is cute. 

Truth for told!!

Edited by Zach
  • Brohoof 1

signature made by myself.

I sometimes say I do something, but then doing something different

Always say myself you do stuff for school but when the moment comes ending here XD

I have over 200 friends here, but 0 in real

There are only 3 options for others to me: Liking me, hating me or don't even know me

I'm emotional and get in sad situations in TV, movie, game, reality, story pretty sad, even when for others just shrugging it off

I'm actually never cared about relationships until somewhere last year where it slowly start to get more into my mind

I watch everyponies profile who watched mine and wondering why they watched mine

When I then see it was a single grown up girl, I wonder too, if they have a crush

I have troubles with decisions, most of the time I just dont know what to choose

One of my biggest fears about death is, not to be able to tell what will happen and letting them thinking what could went wrong, or that I forget everything ...

I do eat a lot

I love collecting PlayStation Trophies

probably more I just dont remember right now

• Brohoof 1

Legends never die. Ponies neither.

blogentry-24406-0-80578900-1482254802.png

Rainbow Dash is best pony! Ava made by Pandora^^

...I'm gonna confess: Even after watching the new episode, it's gonna take me a while to warm up to the new friendly DT.

Um.. spoiler alert?

Whenever I think of something I did embarrassing, I think of my autistic friend doing the same thing and it helps me feel better.

Pennutoh has a gun

I have tons of friends on here but Flutter Fox is the only one I know in the real life

img-33640-1-sig-3772517.sig-3772517.sig-
~My life is a bunch of Discord~
Yes, the pun was intended
~Kivil~

I don't do nice things for people because it makes me feel good inside. I do it so I don't feel bad later. Nearly everything I do for strangers and even my own family, I do to avoid consequences, whether it's being chewed out or just feeling bad for not doing it. 

• Brohoof 1

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

I watch everyponies profile who watched mine and wondering why they watched mine

Same here... Unless is a mod or someone from staff XD therefore I'm like "oh, it's you again >.>"

I'm only posting again because I wanna reach the 500 posts since I just realised I'm really close.

Edited by Infernus
  • Brohoof 3

Same here... Unless is a mod or someone from staff XD therefore I'm like "oh, it's you again >.>"

I'm only posting again because I wanna reach the 500 posts since I just realised I'm really close.

Another confession: I think Power Rangers is better than MLP.

• Brohoof 1

Confession.. have I ever confessed something? o.O

@@Kivil is too cute >3< xD <3 I want to bite off something, cuteness overload o3o ;) 

• Brohoof 1

img-29938-1-img-29938-1-geld3i4.jpg

Equestria Girl Artist Infernus's adorable brother  :kindness: / PROJECT: Echo, My Little Kohai   B)

Having a bad day? Come relax in my profile, I'll try my best to make you at least smile a bit..  :blush: 

Confession.. have I ever confessed something? o.O

@@Kivil is too cute >3< xD <3 I want to bite off something, cuteness overload o3o ;)

Senpai!~~~ You noticed me!!!! I have never been so happy Senpai!

tumblr_mdsm93mArI1rp5mqq.gif

• Brohoof 1

img-33640-1-sig-3772517.sig-3772517.sig-
~My life is a bunch of Discord~
Yes, the pun was intended
~Kivil~

Senpai!~~~ You noticed me!!!! I have never been so happy Senpai!

tumblr_mdsm93mArI1rp5mqq.gif

Also lovely xDDD Too.Teemoing.Adorable O3o love her so much xDDDDDDDDDD 

• Brohoof 1

img-29938-1-img-29938-1-geld3i4.jpg

Equestria Girl Artist Infernus's adorable brother  :kindness: / PROJECT: Echo, My Little Kohai   B)

Having a bad day? Come relax in my profile, I'll try my best to make you at least smile a bit..  :blush: 

When I can't go on walks or drives by myself, just driving around in GTA V with my personal radio station is the next best alternative for when I'm in that mood.

• Brohoof 2

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif