Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

Sometimes, I feel my soul is jumping around time and space (usually whenever I fall asleep), so I'm living all these different lives as different creatures. I believe TV Tropes calls it "One Character, Multiple Lives"

Plus my memories of being these other creatures and people are locked away deep inside my soul to help prevent paradoxes. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Even after dealing with enough toxicity in League to make me stop playing and shout on this forum about how bad the community is, I really want to play it again. Not just to stream it someday, but just because I really feel like playing it again.

Edited by Duzzkey

I'm actually not a fan of Sports, except for Mario games. Mainly, because the game is boring until the last few minutes, which is the only true competition 

Forgive me Princess Celestia, for I have sinned.

*swallows nervously*

I once thought the very idea of bronies was weird af and avoided them on the internet like the plague.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 3

I was once a homophobe (no I didn't go looking for gays and hate on them or attack them, I'm not that type of person, even when I was a homophobe, I just didn't like the idea of gayness but now I atleast just ignore sexual preference)

Edited by Sherbert Music-Guard

5 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

I was once a homophobe (no I didn't go looking for gays and hate on them or attack them, I'm not that type of person, even when I was a homophobe, I just didn't like the idea of gayness but now I atleast just ignore sexual preference)

You do realize I'm at least gay if not bisexual.

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

You do realize I'm at least gay if not bisexual.

Don't worry, 

I'd've never harm anyone who was gay (I still wouldn't),

I just didn't get why people would be gay,

that's all.

I just stay neutral now and don't tend to get into the debates like that (I've never really got into debates like that)

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Don't worry, 

I'd've never harm anyone who was gay (I still wouldn't),

I just didn't get why people would be gay,

that's all.

I just stay neutral now and don't tend to get into the debates like that (I've never really got into debates like that)

It's just a simple fact that some men just love other men and some women love other women just because they find their own sex appealing for one reason or another.

• Brohoof 2

I once snuck out of the house via my bedroom window and snuck to the park to play king of the hill and "ghost" with some buddies at like 2 am that were from my high school, there may or may not have been a party afterward, I didn't really remember I was way too tired, but I somehow remember kissing a girl there and never seeing her again so yeah.

Edited by UltimateGhost3
  • Brohoof 1

I killed Mufasa.

I was supposed to take the first order of two since I was first to go on delivery, but it was going to come out a little late. I clocked myself out on it (and waited for it to come out) because the second one I was a little certain I wasn't going to get tipped on it :lie: (the other driver did get tipped). I technically should take what comes out first if I'm next, but I always give whoever's first priority anyways in choosing whether they want to take the first that comes out or wait for the top order which should come first. This is automatic for big orders.

Edited by WWolf

For the longest time, when I hear someone mention the Wilhelm scream, I always thought of Fred Flintstone screaming his wife's name at the end of the show.

Turns out the Wilhelm scream was something completely different

I can't be the only one who thought the same thing!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

I think I've recently developed a huge fear of diseases and bacteria and all that - the fear itself isn't all that new, it's just that it's got worse. It makes me want to wash my hands often and refuse to touch almost anything that seems like it's been touched by too many different people.

On 2/13/2018 at 4:43 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

I hate when people are behind me, it creeps me out 

Me too! :scoots: It's awkward when I constantly have the urge to look behind me just in case the person is up to something weird.