Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

Imma parrot! Well, metaphorically.

BlueStreak above me just reminded me of that. I subconsciously mimic the small, chirpy sounds I hear. From calling back to my pokemon whenever I call them out as I play to those chirpy little gibberish sounds toddlers make. Picked the latter up living with my sister & her kid, and I thought it would stop there, but no... not really...

Was walking into a mall from the parking lot with my head down in Pokemon Go as a family went by roughly ten yards away with their kids. Their toddler made some nonsense, but loud chirp & before I could stop myself I parroted it right back. Thank Codfish they were too far away to tell where my backup vocals came from......

I've weirded some people out by what I do in the shower. Some sing in the shower, but I practice my mimicry. I dunno, maybe its because the steam relaxes my mind. Doesn't help that the majority of those voices I do are some demonicy Warcraft boss.

On a seperate note. Can you tell I was raised Californian? Sometimes I have a habit of taking the word "Like" and just throttling the life out of it.

"Like, I dunno if I, like, find it comforting or something, but it's, like, some sort of dependancy or something? Like, I dunno!"

It's about eleven on Christmas Eve.

I'm a grown man of 27.

...and I still believe in Santa.

Sure, I know how illogical & contradictory that is, but how does that change anything? I just like the feeling the feeling gives me! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to hurry up and Fall asleep! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

I don't think I've ever felt genuinely happy during/because of Christmas. I'm not very religious (in practice), so maybe that's why I can't appreciate it? It doesn't feel any more different than any other day.

Edited by 95-Wolf

• 3 weeks later...

@@Fizz.

Because there is another fairly large thread in existsnce regarding the same topic made, I aill be merging your thread with that one just to keep things a bit more organized.

Hello there, @@Canary Yellow

Because we have found another fairly large thread in existance made regarding ghe same topic, I will be merging yours with that one just so we can keep things a bit more organized.

• Brohoof 1

I laugh when I get nervous or sad, as a way to protect myself I can't help it, and I've laughed at three funerals now at stupid things O-O

I have a HUGE phobia of needles and I've bit dentists, punched doctors, and jumped out of Doctor beds and tried to make a run for it because I have panic disorder and my body takes control of me when I get scared. I also have a BIG fear of robots @~@

And big fish, defiantly Angelers 030

• Brohoof 2

I have a strange thing for beards I love them for some reason and I find anyone with one strangely attractive if it's not too long @3@

And when I'm home alone sometimes I just walk around with just a shirt and my undies on cause forsome reason I find pants to be uncomfortable if I wear them too long but sometimes i like wearing them but I usually sleep without pants

That's the reason I love dresses and night gowns @w@

I collect troll dolls the really old ones are my favorite @-@

• Brohoof 1

I consider myself mad. Like, genuinely mad.    Like, that villain from the movie you watched that hatched an absurdly elaborate plan for revenge when it would have clearly been easier to just live with the fact that life is unfair sometimes.

Case in point:   I've tried eating my own arm once just to see if I could.             I have a pet rock AND a pet bowling pin. Both of which I named & occasionally talk to. The rock is currently supervising a game of chess I'm playing with myself.           There is like, a 65% chance that if you hand me literally anything, that my very first thought when it touches my hand will be "I wonder if I can eat this." Even if its clearly poisonous.

And no, you're thinking of insanity. Madness isn't anything particularly dangerous, it's kind of something more like what most refer to as Stupidity.

Also, additional confession... every night at about ten on the dot I start losing noticeable amounts of brain power & become progressively more prone to confessing things.

When I was a young girl I was home school cause the other girls picked on me for being "weird" they threw stuff at me,hit me, stole my stuff, knocked things out of my arms and ignored me, so about a year in of homeschooling I kind of went crazy since I had no one to talk to, I had a penguin plush I won in a claw machine, his eyes were messed up and he was always falling apart but I'd sew him terribly back together and to me he was my best friend my Imaginary one I guess people could say, even though I was a middle schooler. I had full on conversation talking to him and in my mind if felt like he was actually talking to me but then my mother noticed on day when I started too stop hiding him and I brought him down stairs and she took him and threw him away and she wouldn't let me go get him, it was kind of decistating at the time since I was so lonely and it felt like I lost a friend then she started putting me in these homeschooling groups but I hated everyone in them, they didn't like me cause I wasn't as crazy of a cathioc as them, I tried talking to puppets but moving my hand to make them talk made it feel fake and foolish but once I got a phone it was better I had someone to talk to, my best friend :3

• Brohoof 2

I'm so used to being labeled dumb that I instantly felt almost offended when a classmate called me smart. If not offended, getting praised gives a feeling of paranoia first. I can't trust.  :crackle:

I'm so used to being labeled dumb that I instantly felt almost offended when a classmate called me smart. If not offended, getting praised gives a feeling of paranoia first. I can't trust.  :crackle:

Work towards changing that,

I used to have the same problem when I was a kid, and not I have a REALLY hard time accepting almost any compliments.

I usually reason them away, pointing out how i'm no better than anyone else :/

Typically, people get offended because of it.

Back when I was still in education, I was sorta an outcast. I outcasted myself by being a weird idiot. Thankfully, I grew out of it as I got older and became more average.

I never liked Queen. You know, the band? We Are The Champions and all that? Yeah, I'm not a fan at all. I think Bohemian Rhapsody is one of the most overplayed, overrated songs there is.

Granted, but there are OTHER songs y'know.

Like... good ones.

D:

Well, my family was never one for outward shows of affection or hugging... so maybe that goes a way towards explaining why I can tend to be desperate for attention sometimes. That's something I've never been too shy about admitting to, but.... uh....

Well, I don't know if its anything to be, uhm, guilty about b-but I...uhm...

I really wanna be petted.                                  Like, like, a dog, you know? And I m-mean that entirely above the level, I assure you!

Even just getting the top of my head scritched is enough to calm me d-down. I-I mean, as much cutsey stuff we got in the fandom, don' seem that big of a deal to most... b-but it, uh... s-sure is to me.

• Brohoof 1

I had an idea where in deepest vast reaches of space and time. A big insanely overpowering being known as Unversos (The Destroyer of Worlds).

Now with more than enough power. He goes towards the planet where Equestria resides. In an relentless merciless attempt to destroy it and all life. Even cease time. By using all of his powers.

Everyone in the whole world and all the power they have must be used to stop him. Its the only shot they have at him and ultimate final battle for Equestria. Here is an example

of the battle.  

The background behind his whirling energy waves in the battle theme shows what destruction will happen if not defeated. Even the leaders powers might stop him or not. *Laughs inside*

The last stand is now Equestria!! Now lets see who ceases to exist!!

Note: This is only an idea and would be cool if all of Equestria's and heroes combined. To try to save their world from being extinct from Unversos. This is crossover of Lavos from Chrono Trigger and MLP.

The reason is because the colors that represent a rainbow beam the stone of harmony uses. So, yes like a copy of it. Enjoy the battle theme.

Battle theme with scenes of destruction: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COtKQ2BjrFQ&t=9s

Celestia, Luna, Twilight, and everyone this will be your last ride. Even your last struggle. 

Edited by Necrodeus/Deathmare

I'm going through quite an identety crisis at the moment, or at least, I don't know what it is exactly. but that kinda sums up me at the moment, I have absolutely no idea who I am, who I want to be, how I feel, what I want, what I like and don't like. just.... ghaaa... I don't understand myself! I don't know what to do and that's kind of the reason I'm not very active on here aswell... everyone here sees me as the 'old' happy go lucky, positive Summer, the Summer I used to be, but I don't know if that's me anymore and it feels like I'm pretending to be someone on here who I'm not which feels wrong, but I have this feeling all the time at the moment, even when I'm around my loved ones... so yea... fun times -_-

• Brohoof 1