Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

I have decided to stop eating at work..so that way it'll cut the chances of choking and being sent home and getting another strike. So I go 8 hours a day with out eating everytime I work.

I kinda hate where I am in life.

I wanna rip all my teeth out.

When I'm really stressed I see quite a few things that I know aren't there.

This baseball season I've learned to respect two other teams from the American League as well. The Orioles and the Rangers.

I guess it's because the twins sucked total *** this season.

I like vocaloids. It may seem strange for a guy in his mid-20s who rarely watches anime and spent his teenage years listening to rock and metal, but I can't help myself.

- I'm terrified of moths for no reason.
- I actually don't like real ponies that much. I adore horses though.

- I've never dated anyone ever. You may see what that entails...

- I thought watching American Beauty was a waste of my time.

- I think true love is real, but love at first sight is not. Two very different things.

- I have the same dream/nightmare every night, with few changes every time...

- I don't cry in public. At least, I don't think I ever did...

- I'm a girl (young adult I suppose) and I have no intentions to marry or have kids. Marriage is expensive/unnecessary and babies are quite gross at times.
- I have 6 projects to complete (some in a few days) and I'm here thinking up confessions.

• Brohoof 1

I have horrible social anxiety and I am always scared about screwing up all of my encounters, this makes it very hard to meet people.

I had a hard time thinking of something, but this is me in real life. Exactly like me.

I'm really interested in trying marijuana. 

Do it, unless it's illegal where you are. Then I am technically not allowed to ;)

Time for confessions!

I've always wanted get smashed in a pool of holy water.

I love marijuana, and few other things that won't be named here

I cannot English good, unless it is for fictional writing.

I cried a metric shittonne when my dog died.

I like vocaloids. It may seem strange for a guy in his mid-20s who rarely watches anime and spent his teenage years listening to rock and metal, but I can't help myself.

Seems pretty normal around these parts and lots of the Internet. I never got into Vocaloid but a lot of people love it.

I can't stand honey, it makes me feel sick. Back when I was a kid, whenever I was sick my mom would give me honey. Now every time I get honey, my body makes me feel like I've got a cold.

Similarly, whenever I use a sink (washing my hands or doing dishes) I feel an urge to use the bathroom. Back when I was a kid, whenever I was told to wash dishes I'd pretend like I had to use the bathroom (to get out of doing some of the work). Now every time I do dishes, my body wants me to use the bathroom. Weird stuff, huh?

• Brohoof 1

I almost died 5 minutes ago and I cant help but laugh XD

I just got over a really bad flue but I have a cold now because I stood outside during a thunderstorm at work today XD (I love standing in the rain! it's the best feeling ever!!! :D )

I want to become a staff member partly because It's a reason to make me an ever better person because I would have the pressure of being a role model and because I have mad ocd over misplaced threads.. Just... Stop.

And I'm super jealous of anyone in a relationship, a special connection like that is something I long for deeply :P hope that dream will come true some day.

• Brohoof 1

It seems like I'm prone to headaches, so I sometimes wear sunglasses in front of my PC as a protective gear against headaches. Maybe the placebo effect keeps them away as it feels like wearing shades helps.  :D

The reason why i don't talk with my friends all that much is because i'm scared that i'm going to say something wrong and mess up our friendship forever.

Even though i don't show all that much, i do care about all of my friends, a lot, just the idea of any of them abandoning me is almost enough to make me cry.

• Brohoof 2

Well... after seeing the ending of Pokemon Moon... I think now I know how I will feel after I'll watch the MLP Movie and the Mane 6 for the last time next year....

I really like when girls wear ponytails. They're just soooo cute...!  :love:

For my ladies out there, uh... why is "down" the most popular hair style? Is it uncomfortable to wear ponytails?  :pout:

No, pony tails are comfortable but when you wear your hair down your face will appear slimmer, and you can hide behind your hair. But honestly, a pony tail is much more practical, hair doesn't get into your face all the time
  • Brohoof 1

The other day someone posted a youtube comment saying 'I'm Gay!' and then got mad when people assumed he was gay. 
He claimed it was a joke and when I said that didn't make a lick of sense he said something that made even less sense. 

"Said the brony." 

It p*ssed me off so freaking much. I'd been using that Applejack profile pic for a really long time and I'd managed to avoid getting any of the brony hate that youtube seems to offer from the stories I've heard. 

I wanted to be really rude to him. 

I wanted to say, "Why don't you go scrape your wrist for attention, you angsty little b*tch"

Thankfully I was strong enough to keep myself from saying it. 

I don't like that part of me.  :( 

Edited by Lucky Star
  • Brohoof 2

I really like when girls wear ponytails. They're just soooo cute...! :love:

For my ladies out there, uh... why is "down" the most popular hair style? Is it uncomfortable to wear ponytails? :pout:

No, pony tails are comfortable but when you wear your hair down your face will appear slimmer, and you can hide behind your hair. But honestly, a pony tail is much more practical, hair doesn't get into your face all the time

Though I'm not a girl.. Yes and say waa?!

Sadly I got my hair cut for work ;-; but before I did I was foolish enough to let my sister style it (partly because she payed me XD)

Pony tails don't hurt or anything but I found having one to be quite irritating.. I mean yea it kept the hair out of my eyes and away from my ears but i still found it to be uncomfortable, who knows.. I might have gotten use to if I actually wanted my hair like that but I prefer it down :P

I confess I'm growing my hair back out ;)