Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

We just recently finished watching (marathon-ing, more like) Gurren Lagann for the first time, so now I better appreciate all the fan art of Rainbow in Kamina's getup.

attachicon.gif096.png

However, I couldn't help but look and see if anyone depicted Rainbow dressed as Yoko. < _<

attachicon.gif2d23edc0fa5454aec26f919af49a517e.png

I confess that I accidentally posted the above here when I'd intended it for the RDFC. xD  I only just realized.

When I was young I stole things from my old friends house during sleep overs and I stole things from people all the time since I used to be a kleptomaniac but I got better before junior high and never stole againnbut the worst thing I stole were toys jewelry and money at times 030 I feel bad though because of it...I wish I could return what I have take.

I also used to ride my bike down long hills and close my eyes when crossing a four way intersection cause I just wanted to see what would happen to me and it gave me a rush of adrenaline :/ I still ride down hills fast but I don't close my eyes cause I want to live and I know what will happen if a car pulls out at the wrong time 0-0

Seeing little kids while I'm in stores (like Walmart, etc) always makes me smile because it just warms my heart to see them, usually goofing around, being silly. Especially when I remember how much fun I had running around stores as a kid. However, I usually try to hide the smile because I don't want to scare the kid or make people think I'm... you know... a creep or something.

Similarly, I avoid approaching people younger than me on the internet for the same reason. Inversely, I avoid people who are adults with a family because I know their lives are likely too full to spend a lot of time speaking to me.

• Brohoof 5

I can't see age. No, really. I literally can't.

A sixteen-year-old looks like a thirty-year-old looks like a fifty-year-old to me! Granted, the line is more bleary with women, and on some it shows alot more, but its still hard for me to tell. I remember once seeing an eighty-ish lady in the thrift store that, until I got a close look at her face, could have sworn was 15 at the most!

Been told numerous times that even speaking to some girl underage is risking some lawsuit & trouble. But since I can't bolly well tell, first time I date will likely be with someone half my age...

• Brohoof 1

I enlisted to join the U.S Army a year ago because I had a death wish, thank God they denied me, and I got over what was bothering me.

So, um, I may kinda have a crush on my cousin.

I feel you, I've been there as well.

I once flooded my middle school's bathroom and remember being in study hall and saw my teacher furious. Me just sitting there :nom:

Then years later I told one of my best friend from my middle school years... I'm so awful :umad:

This song seems fitting

Edited by Gone Airbourne

I don't really exist. No one does. We all live in the matrix, and I've just been lying to you all about life being real.

Sorry guys.

So that's how a tiger is able to use the internet and understand human speech. 

It makes so much sense now.

I enlisted to join the U.S Army a year ago because I had a death wish, thank God they denied me, and I got over what was bothering me.

I started smoking cigarettes for the exact same reasons though mine is a hell of a lot more passive aggressive. 

coming from a wealthy family i used to have an incredibly received (posh) accent but i was sick of people asking me if i was English (which being Australian is slightly offensive) so at around 15 i started working on developing a more Australian accent 

slightly regret the decision cause now im the only overly Australian sounding member of the family

Edited by idunnomaybe

I hate my managers...

The team that I'm on (called CAP2) is responsible for getting all the general merchandise off the trucks and onto the sales floor. We used to be 15 strong, but we're now only 9. Despite being in shorter numbers, we're still the hardest-working team in the store.

And we're getting smack-talked and mistreated constantly by management -- even our own managers want us to finish stuff as fast as we did when we had 15 people, and talk down at us when we don't. Other department managers say that "we do no work" while they're sitting on their fat butts and arguing over football stats or whatever nonsense.

One member already applied for a new job, four are thinking of calling in on the same day, and another two are gonna quit. If management keeps mistreating us, they'll have to get off their lazy asses and do our work themselves.

...Okie, so more of a rant than a confession, but still.

I've developed an English accent over time because I've spent more time with the TV than actual people. I had a previous coworker from England ask me what part of England I was from. (I'm from the US)

I also have a problem with depth perception even though my eye doctor says other wise. It's become a bit of a joke how often I run into things like glass and chain link fences.

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a soul.

No, i'm serious. Had that part killed off in me a long while ago. Don't think any of you could convince me otherwise. A soul would require belief or faith or some sort of internal willpower.

Spirit, however, I feel is something different. I am working on my Hope though.

I've snuck a lotta shit into hospitals over the years

Though most people may not notice it I'm very manipulative (usually against my 'own will' i.e. it just happens)

I one accidentally broke a friends fancy dress and didn't tell her about it (didn't break it on purpose). Year and a half later she thought she broke it

• Brohoof 2

I used to have a bias towards Cloud players in Smash 4. I used to think that Cloud was a braindead character and that you should be ashamed if you main, secondary or pocket him. If you play Cloud for competitive reasons in Smash 4, I used to dislike you. I don't anymore, thankfully. Every character at a competitive level takes skill and saying that Cloud doesn't is just complaining.

Despite my usual tomboyish style of clothing, with the clothes from men's section and all, I sometimes like to hide in the safety of my own room, wear a dress and pretend I'm a graceful princess or some other kind of royalty. And my made-up scenarios usually include another female character for me to admire.

When I was trying vegetarianism for a health boost, when my husband would leave town, I'd go to the grocery store and buy about $50 worth of taco fixins and eat tacos every night he was gone. *snicker*

Later, once I was diagnosed, we found out that I need to have protein (I made myself sick trying to make myself healthy, haha) and that I need to eat gluten free. Which means whenever hubby left I was self-medicating! Neat!

B)

I enjoy drinking my milk from a wine glass.  ^_^

SO trying this next time I drink milk! <3!

I really like when girls wear ponytails. They're just soooo cute...!  :love:

For my ladies out there, uh... why is "down" the most popular hair style? Is it uncomfortable to wear ponytails?  :pout:

I love ponytails, but if your hair is incredibly long, thick, or is a wig or extensions- you cannot wear a pony comfortably or without a lot of effort.

Why is the "thing" (right now anyway)- Hair Down: honestly, it takes more effort to look good, well...for most. Some people can leave their hair alone and it's amazeballs by itself, but some of us have to spend a lot of time to keep our hair looking good when it's "down."

Mine never does. I'm not being self-deprecating here for sympathy or anything, it's just part of what makes me me. I can spend HOURS making my hair just **perfect**, and it'll kink somewhere it isn't supposed to or something right as I head out the door to my destination, hahah. That'll be part of my OC creation actually, haha. Anyway, yeah, loving ponies isn't enough, sometimes you just can't wear a pony tail, no matter how much you want to.

*signed- a girl who cannot wear a pony tail

i'm in love with my best friend.

I was there once. Tread carefully and good luck. <3

So, um, I may kinda have a crush on my cousin.

Mine was my second-cousin-once-removed, but still, family. I get ya. <3

• Brohoof 1