Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

I dont hate my enemies. I can't hate...I forgive too easily. But if it looks like I don't hate them and wish their ruination then I perceive it as a sign of weakness.

I'm not confused about my sexuality. The reason I change my sexuality all the time is because people won't stop flirting with me...and it's the type of people you don't want hitting on you.

I think half of my friends are cringey spaghetti lords with no grasp of 21st century hygiene, but I just smile and nod.

I don't actually have anything to do. Im just afraid to go on the forums because I don't want to make any friends or lasting connections because I'm too afraid of losing them.

• Brohoof 1

I tend to procrastinate a lot. I just can't help it but to feel like doing nothing and it has cost me. Only if I was more focused and determined to help me to prevent it, things would turn out different. It's just me and not anybody's else fault.

• Brohoof 2

I have a tendency to think of inanimate, small units of things as being "alive" in my mind. :wacko: Like if I'm doing a math problem, I often think of the numbers as being... not exactly sentient, but that each different number has an individuality of sorts.  :adorkable:  Maybe it's because my mind deliberately separates the numbers from each other so I can focus on each one at once? I dunno...

I also do this with the alphabet letters and music notes while playing the guitar...

I know... weird, right? -Starlight Glimmer :twi:

Edited by PonyMage

I don't find videos or pictures of people getting hurt funny, and I find it terrible that other people do and laugh at them. All I think and feel when I see these is sympathy for the person/people and hoping they're alright.

Even though I say I like metal, I usually avoid seeking out more to listen to because I find the community to be less friendly than the EDM community. That's not to say they're all like that or the EDM community is free of stuck-up individuals, but I believe they're more open to other's tastes.

• Brohoof 3

Confess something?  Ugh!  I try to be positive and optimistic, but well I'm human, maybe sometimes I have bad days and not so nice thoughts, so why not.

It annoys me when a family member or close friend believes in a conspiracy theory or hoax, because I utterly hate arguing about it if they bring it up.  I wish it didn't affect me so much, but still, they're my good friends and family and I love them.  In the end really, if it's harmless it isn't a big deal, the important thing is making memories, having fun, and... well... staying on mutually accepted topics of discussion. ;)  My aunt doesn't believe we landed on the moon and my mom falls for all kinds of bs food trends.  Again, as long as it's harmless.. sigh.. I can live with it.

When I see a girl that I think I might want to befriend, I generally just observe them from a distance and don't engage with them at all. Instead, I'll make up a random name for them and call them that in my head (until I learn their real name).

The two biggest instances of this are Kara (back when I was like 14), and Robin (random person I see at work sometimes).

With guys I'm generally more open to active engagement (which means learning their names), so I don't actually do this with them...

Edited by Meson Bolt

My parents used to know who I really was, at least to a well-established extent through my high school years.

Ever since going to college I have slowly changed over the years. Of course, the obvious things I have admitted, and thus they know the little changes. But in all reality, the amount I've changed over these three and a half years (since leaving HS and going through college) is more than they (my parents) really, actually know. (I'm in my first semester of my senior year of college now, just btw).

I used to be a very different person. I was a very Conservative Christian up through and until the end of high school. I use capitalized C's there for a purpose.

Enter my changes as a person over the past 3.5 years:

I'm still a Christian, but not as much of a *hardcore* United Methodist Christian as I used to be.
(Just FYI, to any atheists: you do you, I'm not gonna bother you. And that will tie into what I'll be saying shortly.)

I have realized after coming to this university that there's more to life than what I was able to see and reconcile with in such my small town of only 2500 people. 

When I came to college the culture shock I endured rippled me to the core. I didn't know what to think. But it didn't take long before I was comfortable with where I was and who I was around; their differing cultures and opinions... no matter if it was religious or political...

I won't lie, though - my freshman year, and even the start of my sophomore year, I did stick pretty freakin' diehard to my prior beliefs.  But soon I found out that doing so only caused me a hindrance to my journey in university, and even a little hindrance to my grades in some cases (in such cases, politically not religiously). 

---

I've changed over the years.  Of course I indeed blamed 50% of it on the fact that the college I go to is a "Liberal Arts and Sciences University" - but, nevertheless... The other half I consciously, willingly changed.

I still undoubtedly believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit (please just hold your tongue, atheists, as you'll understand in the next sentence). But I also learned how to stop looking down upon, or even just differently at those who didn't believe.  I learned to respect that other people were indeed entitled to their own beliefs and opinions. 

Similarly in regards to politics, I started to actually listen to others instead of blocking it out.  And in doing so, I changed my political stances on many issues over the past few years.  I used to be a Conservative Republican, but I now refer to myself as a Libertarian.  Thus, I have Liberal social views now, but still hold most Conservative fiscal/monetary/tax/security/etc. views.  Buuut, enough politics.

Moving on, how else have I changed since coming to college? 

Well, to state the insanely obvious: I became a brony!  Of course that was due to some weird circumstance/coincidence, but whatever. Plus I also got into anime. (My parents don't know either of these, lol).

Other than that I guess the rest of the changes I've gone through were just natural changes by getting a few years older.  I'm 22 now and am very different from my 18 year old self.

---

I'm honored to say that I enjoy the kind of changes I have gone through. Well, except for one thing...

I used to never procrastinate in high school.  But now, after 3 years of college, as a senior, it's pretty much all I do (procrastinate).  I kinda hate that.  Like, alot.  But shit happens.  

~ Miles

• Brohoof 6

Yeah I know most Trump supporters don't always know exactly why they're voting for him or may contradict themselves, but I'm getting annoyed by the memes which portray them as only voting against Clinton because of her emails while showing everything wrong with Trump.

People please, BOTH of them have plenty of scandals, so stop making Clinton look like she's so innocent because all she did was "delete a lot of emails". It's ignorance to believe that it's not a big deal...

I don't know if this is much of a confession, but I guess I'm admitting something that people may be surprised about :wacko:.

Edited by 95-Wolf
  • Brohoof 5

I can't seem to fall asleep without having something to hug.

I have a Spike dolly I cuddle. Which wouldd be more ironic if I didn't also have a Rarity one.

In addition, I've also slept with my pet rock, my pet bowling pin, and my lifesize 5-foot plushie anaconda.

...What? Snakes are good cuddlers!

• Brohoof 4

First impressions are pretty darn important to me. So if you make me uncomfortable, annoy me, or weird me out, there's a low chance I'm going to want to speak with you again.

And if you do something that's outright terrible, I don't care what you say or do afterwards. You're on my IRL "blocked" list. (Such as the creepy old guy at work who tried to pet me)

• Brohoof 1