Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

Even though I identify as a heterosexual male, most of my best friends in real life are girls.  :blush: There are certain stereotypes about people like that but I don't fit any of them...  :okiedokieloki:  I guess girls just tend to relate to me more than other guys do?

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 5

Don't know if I've already posted this here, but I used to lie a lot back in school to sound cool and I would be a general ass to women/guys. That's happened after I left school, too.

Guess time really does change people.

Even though I identify as a heterosexual male, most of my best friends in real life are girls.  :blush: There are certain stereotypes about people like that but I don't fit any of them...  :okiedokieloki:  I guess girls just tend to relate to me more than other guys do?

boys are too much to handle honestly.

• Brohoof 2

boys are too much to handle honestly.

triggered right now is what im feeling

imagine this but a guy:

sig-4663264.maxresdefault.jpg

this is what you have done with that statement  :diamondtiara: not all boys are too much to handle.

well.. now that i think about it guys are really bad :( especially the "f### boy" variate.. of which there are lots as my school

Edited by Ju88snow

• 2 weeks later...
Let's see...

I have inferiority superiority complex

I have recurring suicidal thoughts

I am extremely apathetic to the world at large

I lie a lot

I am very manipulative

I hate my family

I hate my life

I hate myself

I hide my unhappiness

That's it

• Brohoof 3

Eh, why not? I've been avoiding this topic long enough now, haha.  I'll drop 5 to keep from writing a novel.

- I admit that I've been fangirling really hard over Thor Odinson (in all of his depictions.  Comics, shows, movies...) during especially these last two weeks.  Thor is best Marvel husbando (alongside Tony/Iron Man).

- Whether or not I like to admit it, I am by nature extremely possessive.  No, not to the point of abuse but in a way that I would do all that I can to keep the few closest friends that I have (and partner) to myself and myself alone for as long and as much as I can.  Even if we have no special relationship, chances are I'm going to try to 1-up somebody else in order to keep the majority of my friend's interest.  This can be especially difficult when a friend that I've grown attached to moves on and begins dating.  It's something that I'm working on.

- I have major anxieties, and hate change.  Whether the change be that of a positive one or not, I'll always find myself yearning for how things were in the past.  This could perhaps also tie into why I am the way that I am with people I particularly am fond of.

- Many people believe and guess that I'm about 12-15 due to height (4'9) and overall appearance.  The truth is that I'm probably older than a lot of people I chat with online.

- I have an obsession with frogs and toads.  Seriously.  I LOVE them.  Share pictures, clips, merchandise or anything regarding them and there's a big chance I'll like you right off the bat.

Edited by AmarisNsane

I might be involved in my family's fulmination.

Jus dancing, and dancing, and dancing around, while everything falls apart. Bodies collapsing frozen into shatters of ceramic-like skin and cold red. It's a place of beauty inside of me, one they couldn't take. Trying to subject it to logic, when she only asked for their hands. Bleeding color on empty sockets, when the sky eyes blink with frenetic intermittency. Making dreams real.

I remember the look on the forensic police team, when we crossed looks. They couldn't understand it, neither can I. Yet I love what they fear the most.

To be subject to logic reasoning of organic thought, it's, and don't get me wrong. The human body is a marvelous creation, far more advanced than any form of technology in the universe. Specially the human form. As it's with any organic form capable of tuning into consciousness.

Yet I miss the beyond. Perception in the purest state. To be within this density of form, makes me feel a lie-be.

Well...I've only recently realized just how dark a person I am. I'm kind of like Fluttershy--I'm a goody two-shoes on the outside (to some extent), but I'm very, very twisted on the inside. 

I have an obsession with death, Hell...really anything dark and disturbing.  :umad:

Edited by Kings&Hooves14

2 things and these could be long:

1. Whenever I see criminals get off the hook for serious crimes they DID commit and no one was doing anything to stop them, it pisses me off to the point where I want to see them in agony, but I usually picture it in my mind on how they should be punished. It disgusts me that the cancer known as criminals are still strolling around in our place we thought we could call "home."

2. The fact that my dad never even wanted to BE there for me even before I was born makes me upset. I recently got word from my mom that child services forced him to pay child support just yesterday but I still say "TOO LATE!!!" I don't care what that creep has to offer, I will not forgive for what he's done.

Even though on the internet I usually choose not to show it, I'm actually quite grumpy and whiny. 

• 2 weeks later...

When I'm not playing Smash, I imagine that Rainbow Dash is there, hanging out and chatting with me. I do this ALL the time when I am alone and my Wii U is off, it's something taking over a lot of my free time and I'm not really ashamed of it.

• Brohoof 4

Generally speaking, I feel like I have a hard time relating to guys. Have a decent amount of male friends, and acquaintances I like well enough, but I'm really looking forward to when I don't have to live in a house full of dudes anymore. Never really felt like I belonged here.

I'm afraid on confrontation, but find arguing invigorating. Sometimes I'll argue with people who I don't particularly disagree with at all. Not even doing it out of any philosophy like "Every idea deserves to be questioned" or anything like that, I just hunt for things to argue about. I'm also very opinionated about virtually everything, even though I often manage to convince myself I'm ambivalent or indifferent.

• Brohoof 8

Sometimes when someone really makes me angry I fantasize about punching them in the face with all my strength right then and there. 

I  actually love fights. I sometimes seek to get into arguments with people on purpose just to have an excuse to release the anger that I was already holding inside. I might have some anger issues now that I think of it.  :adorkable: 

Also I always brag about how I'd never want to get attached to any guy ever. But deep deep down inside I'm actually afraid that nopony will ever truly love me and also deep deep veeeery deep down inside I know I actually fall in love way too fast, easy and deeply. 

And despite not being much of a pop music fan, I think Lady Gaga is pretty great. I have this eerie feeling when listening to her songs.  :adorkable: 

• Brohoof 5

I confess that I'm voting for Trump even though I don't like most of what he says. 

Actually... until last week, I was going to vote for Trump too. But now I've decided neither major candidate is worth voting for.

• Brohoof 2

Sometimes when someone really makes me angry I fantasize about punching them in the face with all my strength right then and there. 

And despite not being much of a pop music fan, I think Lady Gaga is pretty great. I have this eerie feeling when listening to her songs.  :adorkable: 

It's called sheer terror. I think a lot of us get that feeling from time to time.

And holy smokes! remind me never to piss you off except from a distance with a healthy running start.

And I confess.... I am actually not all that good at this forum stuff. My cat sits on the back of my chair and tells me what to type. Except for this single line.

Seriously.

• Brohoof 2