Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

I have a bad habit of smelling everything I come to contact with (clean/dirty clothes, my loofah while using it, food and drinks, literally everything people hand me). It makes things very awkward in public, especially at school. I just can't help myself smelling paper fresh out of the printer.  :blush:

I've always cringed at anime fans, but recently I've been completely sucked in by anime. In the past couple months (when this all started), I completed Death Note, Black Butler, One-Punch Man, Tokyo Ghoul, Himouto! Umaru-chan, and I'm currently watching Soul Eater. 

• Brohoof 3

I'm very socially awkward in real life - don't let my online self fool you. I don't like to chat with people by joining in - I prefer someone coming up to me and inviting me into a chat.

I'd also like to meet another guy and possibly have a boyfriend, but I sort of haven't admitted I'm bi yet.

Edited by Bazz
  • Brohoof 3

I spend my days doing nothing but waiting for messages, and I restrain myself very hard from messaging again, because I am very afraid of being annoying and losing friends.

Also, I get attached very fast, and it makes me so happy when someone spends time with me, but I'm afraid of becoming a burden, so I just stay there being anxious, instead of just telling them.

Edited by ConcorDisparate
  • Brohoof 3

I spend my days doing nothing but waiting for messages, and I restrain myself very hard from messaging again, because I am very afraid of being annoying and losing friends.

Also, I get attached very fast, and it makes me so happy when someone spends time with me, but I'm afraid of becoming a burden, so I just stay there being anxious, instead of just telling them.

Do you mean in real life, or online?

If you are lonely and looking for people to spend time with... if you are online, join an MMO, and make some friends and get into some guilds and the like. (if you are into gaming that is)

In RL, if you have any hobbies, join some groups that meet up and share those hobbies. Depending on where you live and what you enjoy there might be meet ups and the like. I did that with some table top gaming groups for a while.. lots of fun. Finally you should tell them... I mean you may have to be patient since they may not always be free and such, but if you like spending time with someone, you should not be afraid to tell them

My confession would be buying certain things online by spending too much money on them.

That is not a confession.. that is an addiction. One I know all too well. ;)

I have been working even more overtime just to prepare for the coming months.

That is not a confession.. that is an addiction. One I know all too well. ;)

I have been working even more overtime just to prepare for the coming months.

It is considering I hid a lot of my purchases from my parents. There is a lot of stuff I've bought that they don't know about. :blush: 

I confess that I'm voting for Trump even though I don't like most of what he says. 

I just don't wanna get drafted in to a war with Russia

Hillary and her supporters have really gone off the deep end lately

• Brohoof 2

Honestly true, I've been on a wild race to get as many "brohoofs" as I can because who doesn't like likes?!

What do you store them all in?

Also if you get enough of them does it count as a trampling?

I confess, I ask bizarre questions.

I talk to myself when I'm alone

I tend to stay up past 1:AM every night

I procrastinate on everything, no matter what its importance is to me

I will eat nearly anything that you hand to me one a plate, as long as it is edible

From my own experiences online, I am technically bisexual. Despite that, I still consider myself straight

I really do not like to talk about politics, may not be a surprise, but if anybody brings it up, I immediately try to end the conversation

I am a brony who fails to fall under all brony stereotypes, except collecting the toys, cause I do that now.

I can be pretty self-critical, which can lead to talking myself out of doing artwork, putting myself out there/interacting with others, and trying new things. I don't think this tendency is uncommon, but it is quite frustrating when it happens. That's why I'm working at muting that little voice of self-doubt. ^^

I like having closed doors and having the covers over my head at night because it's way more comforting.

Hugging animals is easier than doing so with most people. :P

I'm quite indecisive! x3

Edited by Kiri
  • Brohoof 7

I've started to dislike the show, honestly. That's possibly due to a slight personality change (mostly because I've started working and such), but the show seems to annoy me a whole lot now.

There aren't too many episodes that piss me off, but "The Cart Before the Ponies" was the first episode ever that I felt like I had to sit through. It wasn't entertaining in the slightest... it was just way too frustrating to see not one, not two, not four, but three of the mane characters acting like dumbasses...

I dunno, it could be that episode, but I've stopped watching them. (Except for Top Bolt... I had to see that one, and... eh, it was okie)

• Brohoof 1

That I have deep feelings for another member of the forums though they now no it. *blushes deeply*

>_< That pretty much sums up my confession... although hopefully that member doesn't know ._. but wouldnt mind if she found out ahhh what am I even saying :P Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

-I sometimes have an ego problem which is something I'm trying to work on-

-I used to be a self-proclaimed alcoholic. Luckily, I'm a very happy drunk!-

-I feel somewhat jealous of my sister going to college and entering the music business like my father and uncle-

-I don't take my own failures very well-

The way my head works is just like a super-advanced computer that is a good thing in meany ways. It actually gives me a way to see and understand how things work. As I see it in a series of commands. I just don't know why I'm like this but I think it's amazing of how something like this is even possible!! :)

• Brohoof 1

I can be pretty self-critical, which can lead to talking myself out of doing artwork, putting myself out there/interacting with others, and trying new things. I don't think this tendency is uncommon, but it is quite frustrating when it happens. That's why I'm working at muting that little voice of self-doubt. ^^

I like having closed doors and having the covers over my head at night because it's way more comforting.

Hugging animals is easier than doing so with most people. :P

I'm quite indecisive! x3

Back when I originally started talking to you often, you tried to put yourself out there and reach out to me if I wasn't feeling great. I appreciate that, especially with how you can't reach out to people sometimes.
  • Brohoof 2

Back when I originally started talking to you often, you tried to put yourself out there and reach out to me if I wasn't feeling great. I appreciate that, especially with how you can't reach out to people sometimes.

No prob ^^

Reaching out isn't something I am incapable of doing. Rather, it is something I am often uncomfortable with, but working on fixing.

• Brohoof 2

No prob ^^

Reaching out isn't something I am incapable of doing. Rather, it is something I am often uncomfortable with, but working on fixing.

Ah. Fair enough. Good luck with it, in that case.
  • Brohoof 1