Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

I'm going through quite an identety crisis at the moment, or at least, I don't know what it is exactly. but that kinda sums up me at the moment, I have absolutely no idea who I am, who I want to be, how I feel, what I want, what I like and don't like. just.... ghaaa... I don't understand myself! I don't know what to do and that's kind of the reason I'm not very active on here aswell... everyone here sees me as the 'old' happy go lucky, positive Summer, the Summer I used to be, but I don't know if that's me anymore and it feels like I'm pretending to be someone on here who I'm not which feels wrong, but I have this feeling all the time at the moment, even when I'm around my loved ones... so yea... fun times -_-

Then pick a moment, and start being someone.

Watch what you do very carefully, and see how/why you act in a particular way, and learn ways of using that to others' benefit.

Or decide to mold that into something that you find positive.

Delightful even. :D

I've already posted about this on a different forum but oh well.

Having an exterior bothers me so much sometimes. So much that I hope I was a floating orb of light instead - but able to do all the things a human being does. It would definitely feel safer if I didn't need to look like something all the time.

I've already posted about this on a different forum but oh well.

Having an exterior bothers me so much sometimes. So much that I hope I was a floating orb of light instead - but able to do all the things a human being does. It would definitely feel safer if I didn't need to look like something all the time.

Yeah but you don't need to look like something.

You just need to be something at all times :V

Yeah but you don't need to look like something.

You just need to be something at all times :V

Being something at all times isn't exactly pleasant either.  :rarity:

Somewhat more embarrassing confession, 

I cried a couple times last year because Law school stress made me a little chubby....It's a really stupid reason to cry but my body was one of the very few things in my life I took pride in.  

I'm back to normal now ...but it doesn't change the fact that I still cried over fat .-. 

• Brohoof 2

Somewhat more embarrassing confession, 

I cried a couple times last year because Law school stress made me a little chubby....It's a really stupid reason to cry but my body was one of the very few things in my life I took pride in.  

I'm back to normal now ...but it doesn't change the fact that I still cried over fat .-. 

Eh, nothing wrong with that. Don't beat yourself up over it.

Glad that you managed to get back to how you were, though. Bravo on that.

• Brohoof 1

I love being naked and not in a pervy way.

I just like the way my body looks without any clothes to hiding anything.

I feel just like an animal.

At times when I know my parents and my brother are away and aren't coming back in a while, I'll go about my daily routine watching Netflix on our flatscreen while eating popcorn, sipping coffee while studying for any upcoming exams, and even catch up on my language studies; all completely naked while doing so.

Where as some might consider this taboo, I find it liberating.

Too bad I don't always get the opportunity to enjoy myself in this way that often.

Edited by Blue Snow

I used to pretend that I was the coolest kid around, but now my personality changed. I became more antisocial and quiet. I'm also more sensitive than i used to be. I guess we all change through our lives.

Here's a quote from Dr who

a5d8bfd9641917a7e9bf98cdf17c61cd.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Hearing my own breathing last night was a good scare, because for whatever reason I winced real hard when I heard it. Then at some point my shoulder popped and there came another scare.

• 1 month later...

There's a park located in my hometown that I'll probably always remember as "the park where I refused to have my first kiss".

(edited)

well well well, was that mine you took or Max's? 

.........um......it was yours, hehe.....I was little, you know I wouldn't do that now. You seriously don't remember some of your pennies missing? lol

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I sometimes have my clock illuminate part of the room in in at night (it's usually covered in clothing); I'm still a bit paranoid about the dark considering I once experienced something really frightening all of a sudden, one night. I'll also do it after experiencing sleep paralysis.

I don't like avocados, Nutella, or overly chocolatey things.

I think Markiplier fangirls are incredibly creepy. (Seriously, have you read their posts.)

I love horror-comedy movies despite some of them being over-the-top, incredibly silly, childish, or just have bad acting. Some examples include: Eight Legged Freaks, Evolution, Tremors, Gremlins, Attack the Block, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Dusk till Dawn, Cursed, Zombieland, and Big Trouble in Little China. But I hate the Scary Movie parody series and everything past Child's Play 3, too much sexual humor for me. :P

Oh, and I once had a deep fear of moths.

Edited by TigerGeekGuy

I'm a slight germophobe. When I get home from work I wipe all the knobs and switches down with an alcohol-soaked rag. This is kind of incongruous as I spend almost all day at work in close hands-on contact with hundreds of people, many of which are decidedly unsanitary.  :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes I have trouble remembering if something I've experienced had happened in real life or in a dream.

For April fools day I traditionally post some obvious made up story as a blog. Always good for a few chuckles from my friends.  

This year I have merely stolen someone's identity. :derp: