Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know you're a brony when.....

Basco ta Jolokia

You know you're a brony if.......you keep using Fallout: Equestria terms whenever you play Fallout 3, 4 or New Vegas.

funny story about that. The first time I played new vegas I stopped in the middle of a firefight to apply a stimpack and my friend asked what I was doing so I replied "I forgot what button opens the pip-buck"
  • Brohoof 2

You know you're a brony when you want to do a customized shirt with your ponysona's cutie mark.

I do

I guarantee those already exist for mine.

You know you're a brony when you shamefully glance at the pink aisle.

Edited by gamecubeguy214
  • Brohoof 1

You know you're a brony when you read a lot of fanfiction after finishing your first season of the series, when you feel month-long hiatuses are like milennia and buy a fake beard to go with it, when you start sketching fanart, when you wanna try your hand at world-building... Yeah, the horse is strong with this one

You know you're a brony when your accidentally say in front of 20 people at your daughter's birthday party: "how's everypony doing? "

• Brohoof 2

You know you're a brony when you are taking over the world of Equestria as Discord in Civ V.

....When you have to concentrate hard when you are saying butterfly so you don't say Fluttershy. 

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

For me, I transitioned from curious to "can't deny it anymore" when i realized how much I enjoyed the episode about ponies having a sleep over.  

You place a 200$ order for custom My little pony gauges for your 1990 Mazda Miata

oh, please post a picture.

• Brohoof 1

For me, I transitioned from curious to "can't deny it anymore" when i realized how much I enjoyed the episode about ponies having a sleep over.  

oh, please post a picture.

Mine aren't done yet but they're gonna look like this with Rarity and RD swapped 

post-37888-0-61795500-1459179621_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

You might be a Brony if... You're going down this list and thinking "done that, done that, want to do that one."

Ok... now that was just creepy! *says "he's psychic" In pinkie pie voice*!

Edited by ethritt
  • Brohoof 1