Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies react to "Teens React: My Little Pony"

ScottishUnicorn

EPIC! They truly nailed the response with this one... When I saw the original I was like really? Only the intro!? But seriously, someone needed to set things straight like this. l Iul'd hysterically at “Somebody certainly likes 4chan doesn’t he!” xD While most of the pony meme's are great, rarely does just 1 meme=troll. Overall, an amazing vid and lulz FTW!

I have no idea who Yaplap is, so I won't comment on that.

Instead, I'll just say that I liked the music guy (I think his name was Matt) talking about how he has more to do than just post pictures all over the internet. I'm glad to see there's pony fans out there who share my opinions on posting captioned pictures all over the place. And I also liked the big awesome badass mustache guy with the pink Celestia. Seriously? He makes bronies look awesome. He needs to be their picture guy. He made a good point too that the pony community is very creative.

And I liked the dude with the accent. Because he sounded intelligent. ...And his accent.

I laughed at their reaction to the other side of the street. So hard. Foray to the dance floor. XD Their snarking at the teenagers was honestly quite amusing.

Although one thing I didn't like was that annoying screaming pony picture. I could've done without that.

(Sorry, Ripped Mattress, I misread your post. Ignore what I said.)

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

I just watched this video and I can say that these guys did exactly what they aimed to do, which was show those haters over at Teens React that bronies are totally normal and awesome guys and gals with all kinds of talent and in Dusty's case, the world's most manly mustache and ability to perfectly mimic Fluttershy's stare.

When the original reaction video came out, I couldn't help but feel disappointed in those teenagers, who some were close-minded about it. It was funny, in a pitiful way, but full of disappoint none the less. If only they gave it a chance.

Anyway, these Bronies were a class act. Snarky and witty, and they all seem to have had fun making this video! I really am glad to be a part of this fandom.

• Brohoof 2

I hope this is the new episode:

Teens react to Bronies React to Teens React to My Little Pony

also and I loved that guy's theory at the end since it was like my theory about what would happen Bronopoly, a country that is soon to come for all bronies to live in Peace and harmony

• Brohoof 5

Although one thing I didn't like was that annoying screaming pony picture. I could've done without that.

I'm in total agreement with this. It would have been good, but then they had to do that... Which was just annoying and made me have to turn the volume down every time. However, it was pretty good without that.

also and I loved that guy's theory at the end since it was like my theory about what would happen Bronopoly, a country that is soon to come for all bronies to live in Peace and harmony

But eventually the whole world would become Bronopoly... Wait that's a good thing.
  • Brohoof 1

That guy is a true visionary. We could learn a lot from him.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm... I was thinking about something.

Lets use a little model for this.

---l l

---l l

---l l

-X l l Y

---l l

---l l

---l l

---l l

Lets assume that X and Y are persons. Y is on the other side of the street to X, and X is on the other side of the street to Y. So who the hell is the gay guy? :huh:

tl;dr: The Asian guy did not think this analogy out well enough.

Anyway, I'm off to eat my Macaroni. Cause that's what we're all in it for, amirite?

Oh yeah, and mustached guy is best brony.

Edited by Tom The Diamond
  • Brohoof 4

This video is just...awesome.

The animated pony was kinda cheesy though, mostly because the loudness-amplitude was too big.

That's actually a brony who does that sort of stuff. He sings the MLP songs in a loud and funny way. I love his work.

• Brohoof 1

That's actually a brony who does that sort of stuff. He sings the MLP songs in a loud and funny way. I love his work.

Yes, but people how don't watch the show will watch this and say:

"Look, Bronies are all loud mouth asses. They all scream and carry on like that over a cartoon."

It makes the whole fandom look stupid to have the screamed comments. Without them, this would be a very good documentary that could convince people to watch the show. With them, people will just laugh at the dopey bronies. I actually saw about ten seconds of that guy screaming a FIM song. He sounded like an ass, and there were all kinds of nasty comments about how crazy all bornies are. The guy does a great job furthering people's beliefs that there is something wrong with bronies. All I can say is, I'm glad I'm not a guy. I'm insulated from it!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I'm in total agreement with this. It would have been good, but then they had to do that... Which was just annoying and made me have to turn the volume down every time. However, it was pretty good without that.

The screaming pony thing will just add fuel to the anti-bronie fire. Am I the only one who sees this? People who don't watch the show will watch this and say:

"Look, Bronies are all loud mouth asses. They all scream and carry on like that over a cartoon."

It makes the whole fandom look stupid to have the screamed comments. Without them, this would be a very good documentary that could convince people to watch the show. With them, people will just laugh at the dopey bronies. I actually saw about ten seconds of Yaplap screaming the FIM theme song. He sounded like an ass, and there were all kinds of nasty comments about how crazy all bornies are. The guy does a great job furthering people's beliefs that there is something wrong with bronies. All I can say is, I'm glad I'm not a guy. I'm insulated from it!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

The screaming pony thing will just add fuel to the anti-bronie fire. Am I the only one who sees this? People who don't watch the show will watch this and say:

It makes the whole fandom look stupid to have the screamed comments. Without them, this would be a very good documentary that could convince people to watch the show. With them, people will just laugh at the dopey bronies. I actually saw about ten seconds of Yaplap screaming the FIM theme song. He sounded like an ass, and there were all kinds of nasty comments about how crazy all bornies are. The guy does a great job furthering people's beliefs that there is something wrong with bronies. All I can say is, I'm glad I'm not a guy. I'm insulated from it!

I don't think this was meant to be used as a reference for how bronies actually are. I see this as more of a funny, satirical parody for the fandom to enjoy (hence the use of Yaplap). As for being weird, eh, everypony out there is always going to have something that sets them apart from the rest of their species. Loving ponies just happens to be ours.

But hey, everypony's entitled to their opinions. :)

Edited by Kodiak

I don't think this was meant to be used as a reference for how bronies actually are. I see this as more of a funny, satirical parody for the fandom to enjoy (hence the use of Yaplap). As for being weird, eh, everypony out there is always going to have something that sets them apart from the rest of their species. Loving ponies just happens to be ours.

But hey, everypony's entitled to their opinions. :)

Thanks for not just saying "You're wrong!"

:wacko:

• Brohoof 1

You misunderstood what I mean under amplitude. I'm just saying the sound was too loud in the animated pony sequenced, I constantly had to change the volume output of my speakers while I was watching the video. The animated pony itself and its message is fine. Just it should be more in tune with the interview sequences' voice loudness.