The Glorious Chicken Revolution!

Nah

Trust me, I'm sure that they aren't fleeing. Your weapons don't scare us.

Even as much of Ponyville burns in ruins, as bombing raids from North Korea continue, wow, plus we do have the nuke ready and weaponized for detonation.

Prove it.

There is no need to.

There is no need to.
 Sounds a lot like the average conspiracy theorist. "I'm telling you, these are facts I'm telling you, and I don't need any proof to back up my claims because it's all true, you're just oblivious to the truth!"

Luckily, we have our Royal Guards making the protective shield around Equestria to protect us.

2457.gif

?How can you equip the shields when the enemy has already penetrated the line?

Y'know, I shoulda said this earlier, but since when in the history of ever has violence solved anything?

Since when has attacking a peaceful protest solved anything?

Uh.. what line? I'm pretty sure that we launched enough bombs to keep your forces back.

We have already taken many cities, it can't protect the whole country silly little pony.

Since when has attacking a peaceful protest solved anything?
You weren't ever peaceful, you just simply came out of nowhere and started pulling things out of your ass to justify a meaningless "revolution" over nothing. 

You weren't ever peaceful, you just simply came out of nowhere and started pulling things out of your ass to justify a meaningless "revolution" over nothing. 

We protested for rights and threatened to fight for them, without getting violent. 

Then you attacked us.

Well, we are done fighting. So pull out your picket sign protesting signs.

We will when an official apology from the government comes.

Well then.. our government will apologize.

Equestrian Government: Chickens, we are here to welcome your peace and we apologize for our forces trying to kill all of you. So we promise, to leave all of the chickens alone as long as you swear to never harm Equestria ever again. And, we will show that chickens deserve respect too.

Well then.. our government will apologize.

Equestrian Government: Chickens, we are here to welcome your peace and we apologize for our forces trying to kill all of you. So we promise, to leave all of the chickens alone as long as you swear to never harm Equestria ever again. And, we will show that chickens deserve respect too.

Do you work for the government? Is this officially or a fallacy?

Yes I indeed work for the government, yes it is official. We welcome your peace, if you give up this war.

We will need to think about this.

img-1700592-1-tnQ9PFl.png

The Glorious Chicken Revolution shall begin, we are tired of being treated like 2nd class citizens, so grab a gun and join the fight, we are rebelling against the incredibly oppressive government of Equestria!

Fellow comrades of The Glorious Chicken Revolution:

Chicken Pankcakes (Myself and leader of the revolution)

Dismajo

SmittywebernjagermanjensenEureka

÷Zero

Samurai Heavy

Our allies:

North Korea

Corgi Militia

United Bird Rebellion against Equestria

Comic Sans

All of the Angry Birds

Xbox One

Iran

MS Paint

Discord, Nightmare Moon, Queen Chrysalis, and King Sombra

Members of the Oppressive Government trying to squash our revolution and keep chickens as 2nd class citizens:

Sir Flutter HoovesWingnutJadesofbladesSkullbusterAshleySir Luna Shy 

Shift

The enemies of our revolution:

The UN and NATO

The US government

Scootaloo 

All of the princesses

The Elements of Harmony

The whole Equestrian Military

KFC

Chick-Fil-A

Church's Chicken

Popeye's Chicken

Howtobasic

If you want to join the revolution, just simply ask me, and I will put on the list of the chicken revolutionaries! If you wish to be a member of that god forsaken government trying to repress our rights, just say so.

The government of Equestria has until July 30th CST to respond to our demands or face war against the Corgi Militia, All of North Korea, and the Equestrian Chicken Separatist Coalition (ESCS).

Chickens for the win.

You could add "The Planet of Saturn" to the list of Allies because I'm the Queen of Saturn and we could lend you some supplies for the brutal revolution.