mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

Mine steam is shobonimaster.

"You know, I don't know who or what you are Methos, and I know you don't want to hear this, but you did teach me something. You taught me that Life's about change, about learning to accept who you are, good or bad. And I thank you for that."

-Duncan McLeod.

I have posted here multiple times, but why not again. 

PSN:Jamthenice1

Currently playing Minecraft: PS Vita/PS3 version, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale,Killzone Mercenary

3DS: 0748-3682-3144

Currently playing Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire (looking for someone who would like to have a Pokemon battle. I also play Pokemon X), Super Smash Bros 3DS

Steam: Disturbance_

Xbox: EoH AppleJack    

mostly play advanced warfare, black ops 2 or NHL 14 add me, I'm always down to play. (xbox 360 only)

Yo! I'll add you when I next go on the Xbox and we can game some advanced warfare :D

• Brohoof 1

img-30523-1-untitled_3_by_flutterstephd-

Hey everypony!I would like to play with a few bronies or pegasisters a few games or talk about the show or just hang out.I'm kinda shy at first,but trust me if you knew me...I am a bit weird.Have a great day!/)

my gamer tag is EoH AppleJack    send me a friend request. I usually play cod or nhl

Xbox: DarkPony666

I'm not on much, but when I am, you can find me playing CoD

Steam: cR Gamer_Luna

I only play TF2 on there but come Christmas, I may have more games.

Edited by ArcticFrost933

img-28540-1-img-28540-1-img-28540-1-ej6o

| Art Dump | Request Shop | Fan-Fiction |

Like reading? Check out my ongoing story, Equestrian Noire: Echoes of the Past, HERE!

Well, I'm a general gamer and that includes Xbox. If you wish to add me, you can find me at "PathfinderCS." :)

Right now I don't have any Xbox games currently playing, but I do plan to rock some Matser Chief Collection and Sunset Overdrive in the near future.

0C974976-AEAC-473F-A904-E17FE9F80486.png
Pathfinder I Sojourner I CorsairZu'hra I Autumn | Scarlet Willow | Gypsy | Silverthorn | Crystal Whisper | Radiant Historia | And many other OCs~
Matching signatures with mah Bestie MOONLIGHT <3

You'll know me on xbox as InsolitusD. Mostly playing Forza at the moment, totally gonna roll some Halo MCC though once they get the servers working properly. (Whenever that is..)

"Always watching - Always lurking."

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

My Xbox GT Is Tempest Shift OR TheBronyDashie, I tend to be on FPS's or Skate 3, the weirdest game to see me play is probably Black Ops 2, because I despise that game but for some reason continue to play it :'(

I'll just about anything though.

Hopefully I can find someone to play Titanfall with.

sylveon_the_pink_by_thebronypinkiepie-d8

http://mlpforums.com/topic/121534-the-evil-withinoutlast-style-survival-rp/ Take a look at my RP please.

-Sig by Handsome Changeling

Steam Name is Domnitro , as everywhere. ^^

Currently mostly playing Terraria and Settlers 5 because PC is broken and I "work" with my Laptop.

Usually also playing League of Legends, Neverwinter, Payday: The He!st and some Strategy games. Just check out my Games List. ^^