Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Because it's pichu in hero's clothes. What other reason do I need to have it as my avatar. (funny thing, I've never played a pokemon game in my life)

http://timsgirl231.deviantart.com/art/Screen-Shot-2015-05-29-at-11-41-20-AM-536141468?ga_submit_new=10%253A1432917911

(Go to this link to see what My Pony [sunshine Shimmer] Looks like)

I chose my avatar because she works side by side w/ princess celestia and Twilight Sparkle, she was once the favored student of the Princess, along side her twin Sunset, however after Sunset left, it was just Sunshine and Celestia, the Princess thought Sunshine every thing she knew about magic and sent her to Ponyville to teach her about friendship until she learned all she could about that as well, finally Princess Celestia told Sunshine that it was time for Sunshine to become an Alicorn and be her number 1 adviser, that's when Twilight Sparkle was found it was Sunshine who thought it'd be a good idea for Celestia to take Twilight under her wing/hoof as her new prodigy.

My avatar is of Fluttershy because she is my favorite pony.  It used to be Rapunzel from Tangled, but I recently decided to change use avatars and signatures based on the website I'm on.

I chose it because I wanted to show I'm ready for a fresh start :) In myself and on the forums, wish me luck my friends. Luna the princess of new beginnings and second chances is my guide :D

• Brohoof 1

I chose it because I wanted to show I'm ready for a fresh start :) In myself and on the forums, wish me luck my friends. Luna the princess of new beginnings and second chances is my guide :D

I can't believe I haven't noticed this before. I am happy for you :D. You go girl :yay: 

• Brohoof 1