Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Simple, IRL my name is Eris.

And I wear Glasses.

This was technically ponified me.

Dude that's an awesome name

I chose my avatar because it was pretty

• Brohoof 3

I chose it because I thought it was awesome. My friend made if from me and I think of it to be one of the best ones of mine and Puck's OCs together  :wub:. Thank you Sweet_Melody  :grin2: *Hugs* 

Shhh.... it's a Surprise ^-^ 

The original concept for Pinkie Pie and to me Surprise is just as much Pinkie Pie as Pinkamena is herself. I love the color scheme and everything too so it's just a Pinkie surprise :).

• Brohoof 1

I felt it was time for a name change, as well as a new Avatar. That and Pinkie would make a good harlequin! I figured a name like "The Laughing Mare" would help with the avatar.

If I were a pony, the Yin-Yang would probably be my Cutie Mark.

I've just learned to see most situations as an amalgamation of positive and negative aspects.  By accepting the good with the bad and giving each equal consideration before making a judgement, I've eliminated a lot of the conflicts in my life.

(edited)

Sonic has always been my favorite video game character and I use him as an avatar for almost everything.

Edited by Magnify

I chose it because I'm currently playing Final Fantasy IX, and I found this glorious piece of beta artwork for one of the main characters that features an awesome outfit never used in the game. It feels like it reflects me a lot. So I drew some quick glasses on her as well to really make it fit me. 

Here is the artwork:

Dagger_Garnet_Unused.jpg

• 3 months later...

I chose the one with my OC as EG Crystal Prep because I really loved the movie and I am a Crystal Prep Academy student to the heart <3