mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Because Vinyl is best minihorse.

And the art is brilliant.

Though oddly enough, I'm not on the 'Vinyl's eyes should be red' side, as I saw her canon eyes (MLP or EG) before I even knew about the fandom speculation.

Edited by DJW

Twilight is best pony, nuff said xD

Edited by Simonsuo ^.^

img-29938-1-img-29938-1-geld3i4.jpg

Equestria Girl Artist Infernus's adorable brother  :kindness: / PROJECT: Echo, My Little Kohai   B)

Having a bad day? Come relax in my profile, I'll try my best to make you at least smile a bit..  :blush: 

Because I love all those things in my Avatar too much that I can't choose which one to put! So I compiled it together and use it :);) I had several variations of it and this is the 4th or 5th version of it. I might want to add more of my fave stuff in it soon ;) And as for what are they, it is listed in my profile page! :)

Comic Sans Is Awesomer Than You Think

Bersama Kita Berjuang, Bersama Kita Tentukan Masa Hadapan, Kita Masih Di Sini

1604092588_MelasianSignature.jpg.7ca20b2cab388acb633225062572aad0.jpg.59d40d31e18056d01526730d3f1141ed.jpg

I was already missing before the night I left, Me and my shadow and my regrets, Who am I? Invisible

𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓕𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵, 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵, 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

post-6246-0-55897400-1444241334_thumb.jpg

art by McSadat

Probably if not my favorite artwork of Pinkamena. Somehow perfectly describes how I've been feeling for a while. I love hoodies/jackets & Pinkamena and always have for the longest time. I feel like can relate to Pinkie Pie in a lot of ways. 

post-6246-0-83891400-1444241571_thumb.png

Decided to color the artwork and added the Chevelle band logo onto the jacket. I would use this as my avatar but the avatar size limits here :P

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

My avatar is Wander, from the cartoon Wander Over Yonder. I chose him because I identify myself with his positive and helpful attitude :)

• Brohoof 1

"Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist;

but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

~ G. K. Chestertonsig-34493.Do4gzZF.png

Why did I choose a hiding Pinkamena pic? Because I am sad. 

*hugs* hope you're doing alright Jonas... 

• Brohoof 1

Snails have always been a theme for my usernames since I started joining websites.

A. It's original, no one's gonna get me mixed up with some other snail

B. Snails are awesome and you should love them more

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

Because someone asked me, if i would join a Fluttershy thing, by editing my profile to be Fluttershy themed, since a few others are doing it and i was like : Yeah, why not?  :squee:

And i wanted to use my current picture, because it was the best looking one, i could find at the moment  :fluttershy:

Edited by PsychoShy

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

Well, I love wearing jumpers and hoodies and stuff, so when I saw Dash wearing one, I just HAD to use it, and also because Dash in this particular pose just makes her look really cute :3

post-8308-0-49742700-1446098297.png.2c7f92ff3d8583a4833783aecb21077b.png

Think For Yourself.

Be Yourself.

I decided to change it after having my previous one for 1-2 years. It was originally this:

JnPN0sB.png

But when I made an Origin account and set this as my profile pic I got my current profile pic as a result. I liked how the error pic looked so I chose that one.

8QXQafz.png

I have a Tumblr for art. Clicky below if you're curious.

http://magicrasin.tumblr.com/

I changed mine a while back when I found my ponisona, the current avatar is a recolor of Lyra because I suck at vectoring, my proper ponisona (true self) is in my profile. which is just a recolor of the wet mane image. Oh well. As long as I still have dreams as my ponisona every few nights, I am happy :)

So,I could go around saying things like false and question.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif