My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

Not exactly a My Little Pony confession, but back in public school during sex education, the naked man diagram they used to show us the different parts of the body was named "Chad". That is forever burned into my head and I hate Chad for that, mang.

They...  NAMED the diagram??  Why lol?  "Oh look, this naked man diagram is so relatable and everything he even has a name.  He's the QB for his school's football team, he likes the color blue, and he's quite the exhibitionist..."  He didn't need a name.  "Naked dude" would have sufficed.

Confession time:

Generally speaking, I can't have much contact with my RD plushie without...  "Something" happening.  And this something is why I don't actually sleep with the plushie.  I assume it is because sharing a "bed" with Rainbow Dash is too...  Stimulating a prospect.  I bet you're glad you read this crap lol.

• Brohoof 2

They...  NAMED the diagram??  Why lol?  "Oh look, this naked man diagram is so relatable and everything he even has a name.  He's the QB for his school's football team, he likes the color blue, and he's quite the exhibitionist..."  He didn't need a name.  "Naked dude" would have sufficed.

I'm not entirely sure why to be honest. Relatability might be one thing, but perhaps the person who drew the diagram found the fictional man they had created so beautiful and Dash-ing that they fell in love and had to name the diagram, give them a backstory, write up wedding plans... the works.

At least, that's my headcanon.

Confession time:

Generally speaking, I can't have much contact with my RD plushie without...  "Something" happening.  And this something is why I don't actually sleep with the plushie.  I assume it is because sharing a "bed" with Rainbow Dash is too...  Stimulating a prospect.  I bet you're glad you read this crap lol.

That actually sounds a bit torturous, man. I've never been one for stuffed animals, save for when I was really little, but I'm pretty sure they're meant for cuddling and, most of all, sleeping with. So if you can't cuddle for very long and can't even sleep with it... that plushie ain't doing her job!

• Brohoof 1

...I'm just going to call you a brave person & say nothing else... Mostly for my sanity... Love & tolerate, right...? :D

...created so beautiful and Dash-ing...

You RD fans & your puns... Everywhere! They are everywhere!

• Brohoof 3

That actually sounds a bit torturous, man. I've never been one for stuffed animals, save for when I was really little, but I'm pretty sure they're meant for cuddling and, most of all, sleeping with. So if you can't cuddle for very long and can't even sleep with it... that plushie ain't doing her job!

Actually, I'd say that smexy plushie's doing her job TOO well lol.  Besides, she gets made out with all the time.  It's...  I've actually started to affect spots of the plushie's "coat" because of it.  Annnnd...  Let's just say that the location of the spots is pretty telling.

• Brohoof 2

Actually, I'd say that smexy plushie's doing her job TOO well lol.  Besides, she gets made out with all the time.  It's...  I've actually started to affect spots of the plushie's "coat" because of it.  Annnnd...  Let's just say that the location of the spots is pretty telling.

*Takes a puff on pipe*

I stand corrected.

I don't think I've ever made out with a plushie before, except maybe kissing one as a kid before rolling over to go to sleep, but at guess you're leaving marks to show that you love your plushie more than I ever have personally loved a plushie.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Also, these posts have helped me decide something about my next clopfic.  It shall be a TwiNinjaDash.

You're making one?! *sigh* when your done, message me, I need something to read and I'm desperate. And just to clarify, I don't make a habit of reading clopfics, I just read them every so often because I'm bored. Oh, and for a confession to stay on topic, I like to look up funny pictures of MLP and read them. Not really secretive, but oh well.

Edited by AppleLover
  • Brohoof 1

What does everypony mean by shipping?

My confessions

1. If pinky and trixie were real (as in their cartoon selves) or I was a mlp. I would totally do them.

2. I often fantasize being a character in the show. My name would be blank, I would be black pony like the one I made in a  pony creator engine and my name would be blank. "sort of think of majinn buu and how he was and his reasons of why he hurt people". I would be like that until somepony would come along and do what Mr. Satan in the show did for buu. 

3. I secretly desire for trixie to defeat sparkle in a magic duel someday.....and take over as main character..Or a spin off would be cool. 

Here's another confession.

Yes,i clop. (shocking m'right?)

However i don't always look at 'clop' to clop.

Bare with me here.

I may use other forms of media,however during the *yay*,all i can think about is Pinkie for about 20secs as everything else becomes completely irrelevant,this includes visuals in front of me(unless its Pinkie of course).

I call this "Assisted-Clop". -_- 

• Brohoof 2

You're making one?! *sigh* when your done, message me, I need something to read and I'm desperate. And just to clarify, I don't make a habit of reading clopfics, I just read them every so often because I'm bored. Oh, and for a confession to stay on topic, I like to look up funny pictures of MLP and read them. Not really secretive, but oh well.

*Checks your profile.*  You are 14 lol.  Thank you for your (entirely out of boredom) interest in my erotic writings (do look us up when you've aged four years), but I won't knowingly link a 14-year-old to my clopfic.  I'm such a square, I know.  That's what you young folks call people like that nowadays, isn't it?  "Squares?"  It's surely "all the rage."  You could always read the phonebook.

Confession: despite being a huuuuge man-ho for mah pony, I refused to link a 14yo to my clopfic.  See?  Law enforcement-types potentially reading this topic lol?

• Brohoof 2

What does everypony mean by shipping?

Putting two characters together in a fictional relationship.

2. I often fantasize being a character in the show. My name would be blank, I would be black pony like the one I made in a  pony creator engine and my name would be blank. "sort of think of majinn buu and how he was and his reasons of why he hurt people". I would be like that until somepony would come along and do what Mr. Satan in the show did for buu.

But why would you need somepony to change you if you already know yourself that hurting ponies would be wrong?

Then again, I guess you're just playing your character! For some reason I could see Trixie being Mr. Satan in this situation, only because her ego is as big as his is! And I'm sure you'd like that anyway considering that you're most definitely a Trixie fan.

Bare with me here.

I may use other forms of media,however during the *yay*,all i can think about is Pinkie for about 20secs as everything else becomes completely irrelevant,this includes visuals in front of me(unless its Pinkie of course).

Good for you dude, I am proud of you being able to be honest like that! *Insert image of Pinkie clapping her hooves together*

*Checks your profile.*  You are 14 lol.  Thank you for your (entirely out of boredom) interest in my erotic writings (do look us up when you've aged four years), but I won't knowingly link a 14-year-old to my clopfic.  I'm such a square, I know.  That's what you young folks call people like that nowadays, isn't it?  "Squares?"  It's surely "all the rage."  You could always read the phonebook.

Confession: despite being a huuuuge man-ho for mah pony, I refused to link a 14yo to my clopfic.  See?  Law enforcement-types potentially reading this topic lol?

Oh come on, just let him see i- HE IS HOW OLD!?!?!? ...Yeah, sorry, siding with the pervert on this one

• Brohoof 3

Putting two characters together in a fictional relationship.

But why would you need somepony to change you if you already know yourself that hurting ponies would be wrong?

Then again, I guess you're just playing your character! For some reason I could see Trixie being Mr. Satan in this situation, only because her ego is as big as his is! And I'm sure you'd like that anyway considering that you're most definitely a Trixie fan.

yes....yes I would like that indeed.  B)

Bare with me here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-XUNzHpiLw

^ Could be interpreted solely as a reaction-type thing, orrrr she's headed your way right now lol.

• Brohoof 4

Omg you 2... :P The admins are going to come on this thread & go "What the flying buck..."

Shhhhh...  Just saying a***n magically summons them!  *Looks around in fear.*  I'm genuinely surprised the a-people haven't nuked the whole thread yet lol.  This feels like my personal playground; I'd be sad to see anything happen to it.

That's my confession: this is one of my favorite threads ever. xD

• Brohoof 4

Shhhhh...  Just saying a***n magically summons them!  *Looks around in fear.*  I'm genuinely surprised the a-people haven't nuked the whole thread yet lol.  This feels like my personal playground; I'd be sad to see anything happen to it.

That's my confession: this is one of my favorite threads ever. xD

As a great man once said "They may take our thread, but they can never take our creepy confessions that are probably borderline NSFW!" ...It was like that, right?

• Brohoof 3

I second this. I love this thread.

jiHLA3c.gif

(get it,thread? lol couldn't resist)

Oh god no, PONY PUNS!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

My confession; Pony puns are awesome  B) (Yes I know that makes no sense, it is supposed too)

• Brohoof 2

Here is a more 'PG' confession.

I think this gif is so cute!  :wub:

mlfw4187-my-little-pony-friendship-is-ma

However.

I feel the urge to punch the guy in the face out of jealousy  >_>

tumblr_mm77fwZavg1rcj3j9o1_500.gif

(ok maybe this was a 'PG-13' confession)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This thread makes me happy inside. I wish I had confessions as juicy as Pegimister's to contribute but, alas, I do not.

Here's something:

Remember when Ashleigh Ball posted that picture of AppleDash for pride day? I got irrationally worried that it would become canon because I like RariJack more, and it made me a little upset.

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 2

Before MLP:FIM even existed, I had a thing for past-gen ponywomen lol. I couldn't find any "good" pics of them online, so I made some really amateurish, cut-and-paste ones of my own. It was sad... But hey - it worked.

When I first saw the FIM pony designs it reignited in me a passion for cartoon equines. "Oh my gods, they have essentially become quadrupedal anime girls... Do want."

I was looking for naughty pony pics, and - in my haste and stupidity - I typed in "pony" and a word I can't say on these forums. And I didn't get quite the results I was aiming for lol. "Oh crap - should've said 'my little' or 'cartoon.'" It was a learning experience.

i liked anthro equine women before i got into mlp.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

i liked anthro equine women before i got into mlp.

Hey me, too!  Or hooved women in general.  I would look for equine women on art sites, but they didn't seem very well represented at the time.  Perhaps that's changed lol.  I recall there was one named Cassie...

*Sees Dashie looking at him like this:*

post-26550-0-48766400-1405368864_thumb.png

Ummmmm, but clearly that's all in the past.  I mean...  Cassie?  Cassie, who?  *Awkward chuckling.*

RD: ...Yeah that's what I thought.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 2