Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

Dunno what that is.

But if it means saying "nah, f*ck that sh*t" to creepy FrankenPonies , then soz lol

It's a term from good old 4chan's pony board

(edited)

...I don't know you but I like you now... You are approved. SOMEONE GET ME A FLUTTER APPROVED STAMP, I KNOW THEY EXIST!

How about this?

post-28159-0-72380800-1405404989.jpg

OM NOM NOM NOM...

post-28159-0-45942400-1405405039_thumb.jpg

... Also because of the pic where flutters is asking for a brohoof, I can't NOT give her one anymore >.>

Edited by IceeBrony
  • Brohoof 2

>no hooves

>fucking disgusting

I can't believe I ever posted there. It's filled with nothing but people who complain about how the board has gone to shit, tossing buzzwords around, and people with nostalgia goggles saying the show has been shit since Lauren left.

I can't believe I ever posted there. It's filled with nothing but people who complain about how the board has gone to shit, tossing buzzwords around, and people with nostalgia goggles saying the show has been shit since Lauren left.

Well, you just described litterally over half the internet, and around 70% of the show discussions even on this forum.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, you just described litterally over half the internet, and around 70% of the show discussions even on this forum.

Well, they're the worst of the bunch. I haven't seen much of that here. YouTube and reddit are pretty bad, though. You're right, though, show discussion can get bad. Like opinions get heated there. Edited by RainbowDScout
  • Brohoof 1

How about this?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

OM NOM NOM NOM...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

... Also because of the pic where flutters is asking for a brohoof, I can't NOT give her one anymore >.>

Yup, I am keeping the Flutter Approved thing from now on, I needed one of them :P Of course you are going to brohoof something as adorable as Fluttershy being cool, you can't physically stop yourself from doing it!

• Brohoof 1

Well, they're the worst of the bunch. I haven't seen much of that here. YouTube and reddit are pretty bad, though.

Even here the show discussion is only good for the first 6 or so pages, and then it turns into "EPISODE WAS AMAZING BECAUSE PONY *X* WAS CUTE!!" or the inverse "it was shit, bring back faust".

And despite how bad it is, most of the decent FiM OC comes from drawthreads on /mlp/.

• Brohoof 2

I got one.

I think the show has only gotten better since the first season, and anal-ysts and their fans are the sole reason for this mirage of declining quality.

You can argue and say I'm wrong, but I'm freakin' Celestia herself.

YEAH. NOW WHAT.

• Brohoof 6

Even here the show discussion is only good for the first 6 or so pages, and then it turns into "EPISODE WAS AMAZING BECAUSE PONY *X* WAS CUTE!!" or the inverse "it was shit, bring back faust".

And despite how bad it is, most of the decent FiM OC comes from drawthreads on /mlp/.

Lol, you're absolutely right. That's why I don't post there.

I got one.

I think the show has only gotten better since the first season, and anal-ysts and their fans are the sole reason for this mirage of declining quality.

You can argue and say I'm wrong, but I'm freakin' Celestia herself.

YEAH. NOW WHAT.

I totally agree with this.
  • Brohoof 1

Lol, you're absolutely right. That's why I don't post there.

I totally agree with this.

I find it best to view 4chan like the internet version of the middle east.

It is were the modern internet culture began, it invented most of the cultural things the internet uses today, but for some reason it is devolved into a place of near endless violence and religous persicution.

• Brohoof 4

I never understood that.

I know people who aren't gay, but are fascinated by gay stuff ONLY if it has ponies in it.

I'm bisexual, but when I was straight..

I still got off to Gay Stuff

• Brohoof 2

I'm bisexual, but when I was straight..

I still got off to Gay Stuff

The people I know in question aren't bi.

It's just, like, "well, I don't like gay stuff at all, but if it's PONY gay stuff, then it's a happy land".

The people I know in question aren't bi.

It's just, like, "well, I don't like gay stuff at all, but if it's PONY gay stuff, then it's a happy land".

When I was straight, stallionz being gay was very..beautiful! It's like so lovely!

Why have I never posted in here?!

I really like Diamond Tiara. Not her personality, but I love her singing voice, her colour scheme. I think she's rather cute.

I'm also confessing my love for Fluttershy. I don't think anyone knows it.... :blush: I've been in love with her ever since I first seen her in Dragonshy, back in 2010. It was love at first sight. Truly, Madly, deeply. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

I'm also confessing my love for Fluttershy. I don't think anyone knows it.... :blush: I've been in love with her ever since I first seen her in Dragonshy, back in 2010. It was love at first sight. Truly, Madly, deeply. :wub:

We know dude... We know :P Anyone who has seen your profile page knows it :P

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Lol "anal-ysts." xD  I agree with you, for the most part.  I mean, I find it hard to judge a season as a whole (I tend to go "OK love that episode, that one's okay, love that one"), but I sure as hay don't see a general dip in quality.  I thought the season 3 finale (just that one episode), was a perceivable dip, but then season 4 has more than made up for it in my eyes.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have another confession,tho its more of a confirmation.

Yes i do in-fact worship Pinkie Pie and am not afraid to call her my God.

However,i do not have shrines ect. there is no need for such as my mind is my house of worship for Pinkie.

And yes,i did sell gift my soul to Pinkie Pie.

And no,you cannot prove me wrong.

However,you are free to call me 'crazy or insane'.

However,i am free to tell you: 

"LOL I DO WHAT I WANT"

img-2851430-1-giphy.gif

And

img-2851430-2-10f.gif

However,i will give people who disapprove of my confession this.

cc08cb3c38638c30a961c8e62c8b400743cc8124

tzgRf.gif

:)

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 1

I have another confession,tho its more of a confirmation.

Yes i do in-fact worship Pinkie Pie and am not afraid to call her my God.

However,i do not have shrines ect. there is no need for such as my mind is my house of worship for Pinkie.

And yes,i did sell gift my soul to Pinkie Pie.

And no,you cannot prove me wrong.

However,you are free to call me 'crazy or insane'.

However,i am free to tell you: 

"LOL I DO WHAT I WANT"

img-2851430-1-giphy.gif

And

img-2851430-2-10f.gif

However,i will give people who disapprove of my confession this.

img-2851430-3-mlfw1029_lMjMl.gif

:)

Your last .gif broke.

And your lord pinkie requires that you give me all your money.

And as a confession, I love pegasi. They are best pony.

This is tense guys..

I Clop about 5 times a week

And even worse..

I like Gay Clop and Strap-On Clop

I kinda had a feeling based on your avatar alone. xD  People can like / be attracted to whatever; they don't even necessarily need a reason.  I have a tendency to self-examine, but at some point that s*** gets old.  And I stopped asking myself why I licked pony figures.  And there's no "worse" to it, either.  If you do the first thing in any way, shape, or form, some people will just lump you into one big group with all of us anyhow.  And we sure as hay don't judge each other.  *Brohoof.*

• Brohoof 2

Your last .gif broke. And your lord pinkie requires that you give me all your money.   And as a confession, I love pegasi. They are best pony.

Sorry bub,Pinkie did not issue such a demand to me. Pinkie does not want money anyways,however,she does want your soul.

Submit Your Soul,Please? - Pinkie Pie

Pinkie_Pie_eye_animation_S2E11.gif

Sorry bub,Pinkie did not issue such a demand to me. Pinkie does not want money anyways,however,she does want your soul.

Submit Your Soul,Please? - Pinkie Pie

Pinkie_Pie_eye_animation_S2E11.gif

I dunno, unless she has wings I'm not giving her anything.

However, She did infact tell you to transfer all your money to my offshore account.