Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

(edited)

...OMG THAT IS SO FUCKING CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

Rainbow Dash would be the best person to play video games with, if you like to be competitive.

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 3

Yeah thus far I've had almost entirely positive interactions with people who share a similar affection for Rainbow Dash.  And the way I generally look at it is: *brohoof* excellent taste in women, dude.

Yeahh. People don't seem to realize that people who feel intimate feelings towards a pony generally aren't possessive of her, probably based off a faulty assumption rather than anything else. Oh, well. Can't do a whole lot about ignorance and impudence.

If I don't have something Rarity related in my possession at all times, I start getting nervous. I always have something Rarity related on me 24/7, whether it be a shirt, a dog tag, whatever.

• Brohoof 2

Here's a thing:

I ship Twilight and Zecora a little bit. I don't know that I have an adequate explanation as to why I do, but I could see them being a thing. They have like a student/mentor thing going on, but it's not like Celestia who I see as more of a mother figure for Twilight.

• Brohoof 1

Here's a thing:

I ship Twilight and Zecora a little bit. I don't know that I have an adequate explanation as to why I do, but I could see them being a thing. They have like a student/mentor thing going on, but it's not like Celestia who I see as more of a mother figure for Twilight.

I'm curious as to the ship name lol.  TwiCora, perhaps?

---

I never expected to hear precisely this sound come out of Rainbow, and I love it lol:

Is there a five minute version of JUST that somewhere on Youtube??!?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Here's another thing: am attracted towards anything labelled with applejack pictures merchandise even r34! Yes you heard me correctly r34! Not my fault that love her so much!   :wub:

Edited by Desert guardian

That sounds incredibly sexy...

It is. You can trust me on that.

Here's a thing:

I ship the heck out of Twilight and Celestia. Celestia has waited all these years for Twilight to grow up. Now she's a princess too, and they can get married!

• Brohoof 1

Confession number idk anymore.

I want to 'have at it' with SFM ponies.

427960__safe_twilight%2Bsparkle_rainbow%

Give.Them.To.Me. :wub:

I'm kind of weird about SFM ponies. One day I think they'll look really good, and the next day I'll think they look super creepy.

• Brohoof 2

This gif is both creepy & cute at the same time... Also did you not read the post about the fetishes!? :P

I have no idea what your talking about. but i edited my post i guess if you were trying to tell me it was too much.

Im not getting yelled at for being the reason this thread is locked.

Other confession: 

447992__safe_solo_rarity_animated_upvote

10/10 would.........'hug'. :D

post-27460-0-33397100-1405470757_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

I have no idea what your talking about. but i edited my post i guess if you were trying to tell me it was too much.

Im not getting yelled at for being the reason this thread is locked.

Other confession: 

447992__safe_solo_rarity_animated_upvote

10/10 would.........'hug'. :D

Lol it's ok, just a mod came by & asked us to chill cause some people were getting a bit open with our confessions... Specifically pushing the boundaries with what is ok & what is not... I just figured I would play devil's advocate & try & keep everyone cool :P

Wow I can't believe I've read so many pages of this... It's taken a while to get through all of it, and I know I don't even remember it all *derp*

But, somewhere back a way someone said something about kissing a pic of a pony on their phone... Lol, I did that once, and realized I did not like the feeling of kissing my phone at all.  It's just so... lifeless and plasticy feeling.  

So here's a confession:

Cuddling things and pretending they are a pony - for me, my favorite part about that is the warmth (literal warmth).  I guess having warmth adds a relaxing feeling which adds to the effect of happiness that one gets from cuddling.  So, yah, cuddling warm things makes the cuddling even better. *proceeds to ponder about whether or not I want to throw a blanket in the dryer to warm it up to cuddle with*

P.S. about using/not using spoilers - to the neighsayers - there is a correct usage of them, you know.  When used correctly, the user obviously intended some kind of reason as to why it was in a spoiler.  So  :derp: 

I cuddle without any sexual intentions whatsover. I like the warm innocence of cuddling. It just makes me happy. Also, not surprisingly, I'm really a hug-loving person. Alot of my happiness from it just comes from the sole reason of the closeness. I like to hug because it's a non-verbal way of saying "you are very close to me, and you are very important to me."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have given passing thought to Rainbow Dash enjoying the company of several Wonderbolts...Simultaneously. I'll have to look for the story you mentioned!

I'd like to send you a reading of it, but I'll have to do it privately, I don't want to get reported.

Edited by Shadowking58

(edited)

Lol it's ok, just a mod came by & asked us to chill cause some people were getting a bit open with our confessions... Specifically pushing the boundaries with what is ok & what is not... I just figured I would play devil's advocate & try & keep everyone cool

My Freedom Has Been Tread On.

Goku_Angry_Face_by_ShinShoryuken.png

Owell,disappoint aside,heres another confession.

I find SFM ponies to be extremely cute,i love their lips!  :wub:

sfm___rainbow_dash_by_stormbadger-d6s87w

However i understand that sometimes they can be terrifying... :blink:

yay__sfm_gif__by_argodaemon-d71kggg.gif

tumblr_m4hqe2T4Kw1r3k1m8o1_500.png

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 3

Hmm, I guess I could post a couple:

-I'm no longer interested in watching MLP, although I still like it in a way.

-Pinkie Pie usually annoys me... I'm not fond of hyperactive characters like her.

-Cadance and Shining Armor are my least favorite characters because: 1. They pop up out of nowhere, and 2. They seem like bland characters with few flaws to me.

-Similarly, the Canterlot Wedding episodes are some of my least favorite episodes.

I often like to forget that ponies have fur.

I like to think of them as soft, smooth, and marshmellowy.

Is it really that weird that k like to forget that there animals?

• Brohoof 1

I confess, I love this thread. I've enjoyed reading the gradual descent in tone over these last few days :lol: