My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

I don't like alicorns (the race), I even dislike Celestia. :x

They're too OP.

1000 years Tartarus,

1000 years moon camp,

1000 years in stone,

a broken horn.

You deserve all of the above, and when you're done, 1 MILLION YEARS DUNGEON!!!!!!!!!!

my dark secret is that i love fantasy more than reallity i love just sitting in a dark room putting on some music and just drift away in my own little world of fantasy i can just sit there for hours as reallity melts away

• Brohoof 4

my dark secret is that i love fantasy more than reallity i love just sitting in a dark room putting on some music and just drift away in my own little world of fantasy i can just sit there for hours as reallity melts away

PHEW! I'm not the only one! I think it represents a higher level of imagination than average, that you can drift into your own little world (*my little world, my little world!* Sorry, I had too.) just by thinking. Are you good in literacy at school (if you are still in school)? This could be a sign you could do great in the world of writing, I can do the same as you and I'm one of the best writers in my class (/brag).

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

PHEW! I'm not the only one! I think it represents a higher level of imagination than average, that you can drift into your own little world (*my little world, my little world!* Sorry, I had too.) just by thinking. Are you good in literacy at school (if you are still in school)? This could be a sign you could do great in the world of writing, I can do the same as you and I'm one of the best writers in my class (/brag).

i am a writer i am also very dyslexsic and if you do have what i have may i ask do you see it visualy and feel as if you are truely there? as if its all real ? do the people/characters you create in that world live as if they are real? if so THANK GOD THAT I AM NOT ALONE IN THIS also its not that i am crazy i know its not really there but it feels real you know ;P

Edited by Brick

Ponies in socks are both cute and sexy.

There is nothing wrong with having a waifu. It's not "selfish".

This thread please me...

in more ways than one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Brohoof 6

There is nothing wrong with having a waifu. It's not "selfish".

Churro :wub:

But yeahh, the big problem with people claiming it to be "selfish" is that they're assuming that people with waifus are like "She's mine and only mine!" when, in reality, the Ponywaifu community (I can only speak for the pony ones, since that's the only one I'm a part of) is *mostly* respectful of people with a similar waifu. Of course, there's some people who take it too far and believe that their waifu is exclusive to them, but that behavior is generally frowned upon.

To be honest, as much as I'd love to have Rarity all to myself, the cold hard truth is that she's mean for everyone who wants to enjoy her, not just me. I begrudgingly accept that and I honestly do like reading other people's waifu posts on her, regardless of how I feel, because they make me smile :D

So, yeahh. People who claim people who have waifus are "selfish" are inherently no better than anti-bronies because they obviously have no experience with that subsection of the community but are writing it off based on a first-impression, which is just not right.

I'm sure it works in a similar way with other fandoms, too, though :D That's just a baseless claim made off of little to no information on the subject matter, and a silly assumption to boot :D

This is why you're my favorite weeaboo :wub:

As for my confession, I haven't slept without a Rarity plushie since early October, and sometimes I like to kiss whichever one I'm sleeping with before I go to bed :wub:

• Brohoof 8

@@ghostfacekiller39

Exactly. I have no issues with anybody who happens to have the same waifu as me. In fact, it actually forms a nice connection between me and the person. It's something that we both have in common and gives us something to talk about. :)

And th... thank you, Ghostie-chan :3

• Brohoof 2

As for my confession, I haven't slept without a Rarity plushie since early October, and sometimes I like to kiss whichever one I'm sleeping with before I go to bed :wub:

Oh my Celestia! How could you! That's so weird... It's strange... It's...

post-28159-0-44559900-1405454955_thumb.jpg

...nevermind :blush:

• Brohoof 4

Hey, sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but things've been getting a bit too sexual in here. Saying that you clop is fine, but this thread really wasn't intended to be a catch all for dumping every fetish, fantasy, dream, or any other kind of sexual secret you might feel the need to get off your chest. If you have any of those, cool. No one's judging you, and this thread proves that you're clearly not alone. But the rules prohibit NSFW and fetishistic content, and while discussion of these things is allowed to a point, people repeatedly sharing what they get off to (sometimes in remarkable detail) would be past that point.

So yeah, just try and keep that sort of thing to a minimum and if you're uncertain about whether something in that vein is ok to post or not, err on the side of caution and don't go into detail. Again, not a judgment on you, but a reminder that some things are best kept to yourself on a forum filled with minors.

---

Suppose that while I'm here, I may as well say that both Pinkie Pie and Applejack almost became my favorite pony once.

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

^This

Seriously, thank you. It's not funny or clever.

Some people don't want to hear certain things, it's not supposed to be funny or clever..

~~~~~~~~~

Clop Confession of mine

I like Twicest or Applecest

~~~~~~~~~

I'm pretty sure not everyone wants to hear that..

~~~~~~~~~

I hate Klefki, Magrikarp, and Metapod

Just due to Design, & Uselessness.

Edited by NightGuard

(edited)

@@NightGuard

I'm specifically talking about when people put a spoiler within a spoiler within a spoiler within a spoiler...

It gets annoying having to click all those spoiler buttons just for one single confession

And btw, I too like Twicest and Applecest

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 3

Mod says cool it with the fetishes? Post more! :D *Facehoof* We are going to get this thread shut down so hard...

I didn't think I was being too detailed lol

I didn't think I was being too detailed lol

I don't know exactly what makes some things worse than other (think I'll go check the forum details on that... I don't really have any fetishes so I am not worried about doing anything like that but better safe than sorry), it was more just funny how I saw the posts like that :P

• Brohoof 1

@@NightGuard

I'm specifically talking about when people put a spoiler within a spoiler within a spoiler within a spoiler...

It gets annoying having to click all those spoiler buttons just for one single confession

And btw, I too like Twicest and Applecest

Yay! A fellow fan *hugs* :P

Oh, you mean that..okay. Yeah, I hate it too, but I'm on mobile so it's not as bad.

• Brohoof 1