Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

you go to your room and your fav pony is sleeping in your bed, what do?

Rethajni

I am the queen! I do what I want to do! I don't take orders from anyone! 

XD

Oh, yeah?! Well... well.... uhm.... well... I'm not a peasant!.... but a wave of wubs! Yeah! wubs! And I'm gonna wub and tolerate the hell out of you if you don't listen to me!!!1!!

• Brohoof 2

Favorite pony Fluttershy or Minty

I pet there mane and let them have my bed

if day I await there awaking and ask them how they got here in hopes I can follow them back to Equestria

if night I sleep on the floor next to my bed or on my chair (I like sleeping on the floor though) and hope they are still there in the morning

day or night first thing I would do is take a picture of them

(Jesus Christ my grammar, and punctuation was horrible 2 years ago. -30 September 2016)

• Brohoof 1

Twilight? Hmm. Perhaps she is sleeping in my bed for an attempt to save the dream world from an evil mastermind that also came from Equestria. Best not to disturb her.

But seriously...I don't know. I'd wait outside my room honestly. What else could I do? Who knows why she'd be there. I'd definitely hug her though..

• Brohoof 2

Silly answer: "Twilight, what are you doing here? I already have a pillow with your face on it. (Thank you, Wal-Mart)"

Serious answer: "Twilight, how'd you get here? You know I'M the one who visits YOUR world as Will Guide."

• Brohoof 3

Lets say a different pony this time.

I think if Luna was asleep on my bed, i'd close the curtains first to make it darker, then I would pull out my dark socks and carefully put them on her while she sleeps, and then snuggle her and fall asleep. If she wakes up I think she'd be confused, but hopefully not use the royal canterlot voice. Then when I wake up I would feed her and keep her safe.

• Brohoof 1

I would just bake tons and tons of muffins and walk around trying to convince myself that what I see is real. And then, well, what happens

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

If my OC, Kronos, woke up with Blackjack, Homage, and Littlepip on his bed, he would turn to smoke, get out of bed, re-materialize, and start cooking breakfast for them (Kronos is a bi-pedal cyborg pony with robotic fingers, kind of like Blackjack now that i think about it [blackjack x Kronos shipping just got real :o]) Also, Kronos is an excellent cook and is immune to radiation considering that he's a "living body of cancer in constant physical, emotional, and psychological pain who just prays to get through the day without going insane" in the Fallout: Equestria universe. He's also an expert at cleaning radioactive food through a unique process known and achievable only by him.

Otherwise, if it was me in real life and not my OC, i would take a selfie with the three FoE ponies and then start playing Fallout 3 and allow them to watch when they wake up. XD

Edited by Kronos
  • Brohoof 1

Hmmmm, I choose Princess Celestia. Here's what I visualise, I go to my room to call it a night, then suddenly I see her on my bed sleeping, I go like 'what the -beep-!?', then go fan boy in a few seconds, then remain calm. Then I proceed to cover her with a blanket, give her a kiss on her forehead, and decide to sit down on lazy boy watching her sleep peacefully until my eyes can't take it anymore then wham, I'm asleep as well...

Edited by ForBiddeNinJA4
  • Brohoof 1

Step One: Check the status of the pony. If injured or blanket less I will take action.

Step Two: Go do something else until pony wakes up.

Step 3: Question her if she is comfortable, she may be weirded out and need space. Serve them food, and be of assistance.

Step 4: Travel back to Equestria after informing Lauren Faust and asking her some things.

• Brohoof 2

I wouldn't want to wake her up like that, so I'd just quietly tiptoe and sleep on the floor in hopes she'll start reading Daring Do in the middle of the night and wake me up.

• Brohoof 1

RAINBOW DASH. I would book tickets right away to see an air show or get the car ready to go to the airport. I would wait for her to wake up though. I hope the events of my little dashie would take place but I would never have to give her back.

• Brohoof 1