Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

you go to your room and your fav pony is sleeping in your bed, what do?

Rethajni

Probably freak out.

But if I did manage to keep it together, I would just let her sleep. And then when she woke up try to sort out how she got there and how to return her back home.

As fun as it might sound, this world is no place for a talking magical alicorn. I can only imagine it would be pure misery here away from her home and her friends.

This actually was similar to a topic someone I know in RL had. I'll try to make a post about it later so as not to shanghai this one.

I'd try my best to remain calm and quiet so she can the sleep she deserves (she's probably really tired). Then I'd prepare a delicious meal and a hot bath for when she wakes up. Lastly, I'd ask her how she got there and let her tell me the whole story whilst I'd be brushing her light blue mane and giving her a relaxing massage.

If she needs to go back in Equestria, I'd do my bestest to help her accomplish that (without putting my needs and wishes before hers).

But if she decides to stay some more for some reason, I'd be the happiest person on this planet. We'd discuss magic, we'd practice magic tricks together (while I'd make sure to give her lots of compliments on hers), and maybe I'd learn how to have her rocking self confidence! :-P

I really love you Trixie. :adorkable:

That is sweet. And just believe in yourself more. :P

• Brohoof 1

they both are already though! (Denz my partner is my fave pony and Soarin)

although cheating, Soarin is a near life size plushie who live sin my bed when Denz isnt there. lol but if it happened with a real pony, id just cuddle up because he'd be warm. and omg those wings must be so soft!

• 3 years later...

My phone cut off the title, and my head filled in the blank:

Spoiler

you go to your room and your fa

you go to your room and your father...

:mellow:

My favorite pony is not in my room though, she's in another castle

• 10 months later...