Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

you go to your room and your fav pony is sleeping in your bed, what do?

Rethajni

I would go into a state of disbelief. I would question my sanity. 

I would proceed to wake it up and ask it questions.

-How did you get here?

-Do you know who I am?

etc

• Brohoof 1

Alright this is literally probably what would happen, I'd walk into my room and the lights were probably not on in the first place. I'd turn on my lights and see Trixie sleeping on my bed, I'd probably stare and start to cry out of sheer confusion thinking, "I thought I wasn't insane."

After I got over my initial confused reaction, I'd probably take a picture and post it on here. I'd be sure to turn the flash off so I don't wake her up, then I'd shut my rooms door and try and make sure my family doesn't see her. Then I'd probably hide behind my desk in my room just peeking out staring at her. I'd probably go over and poke her eventually until she woke up because I wouldn't want her to wake up without me knowing.

She'd probably then make a lot of noise talking about how great and powerful she is and my entire family thinks she's some sort of evil demon spawn and chaos erupts from there. 

• Brohoof 1

I would feel a mixture of joy and fear while being very confused as to why Fluttershy is sound asleep in my bed. Then I guess I would try understand thr situation to the best of my abilities. No matter what would happen, I'd be sure to keep Fluttershy calm and happy so she doesn't feel she's in dangwr or anything. After that, who knows? I have no idea how events would occur after the initial meeting.

• Brohoof 1

Stare at her for a good few minutes. Shocked. Surprised. She was right there! ON MY BED! I would try to hold in a squee of joy, and I would gently peck her on the cheek, leaving a small note for her to read.

• Brohoof 1

I... I dunno. I'd probably just roll with it for the time being. Probably cuddle (who doesn't want to cuddle with a pony?) Then when she wakes up and we do the classic freak out. After we get over that, we'll go out for waffles!

• Brohoof 1

Quietly squeal to myself and stare at her until she woke up.  Then try to be her friend and hope I don't scare her away because I'd want her to stay with me forever.

• Brohoof 1

I'd quietly lay next to it or sit if there's not enough room and pet It while it sleeps.

Then once it awakes I'd probaly hug it or something and feed it some food and love it and.

Omg so perfect a senario :P.

Why Unorealflutters

• Brohoof 1

Chop off my left hand to make sure that I'm not dreaming, then ask my OTP (TwiLuna) to reattach it. Then we'll talk, I convince them to perform a transmutation spell.  Last, we leave and I walk around Equestria with my new horn and hooves.

• Brohoof 1

If i was to see: Luna, Vinyl and Flutters in my bed 

Gangbang   Hugs and random pieces of Happiness will fill the room, i'd imagine Vinyl would begin to rake through my Spotify playlist looking for some wubs. Luna would wonder why the sun and moon all raise on their own, and Flutters would start petting my Dick my Dog :P 

• Brohoof 3

• 11 months later...
(edited)

At first my mind would go crazy, but I probably wouldn't say anything. I'd be too shocked to speak. After I reaffirm myself that what I'm seeing is real, I'd still keep quiet to avoid waking her up.

Considering the absurdity of such an event, I would immediately assume that something went terribly wrong, and she's really exhausted from some major sort of magical mayhem. I'd put a blanket over her if she wasn't already covered, then turn off the light, then leave my room and go sleep on the couch. She could have my bed; I wouldn't mind.

I'd be an overexcited fanboy, so I'd probably have trouble sleeping. I'd eventually end up pacing around the living room, and decide to make her breakfast for in the morning.

Hmm... I could almost turn this into a fic.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

I'd let Luna sleep, I'll wait for her to wake up while I use this computer and post about it on the forums, you all go nuts or don't believe me.

When she wakes I'll make her a cup of coffee and some breakfast and ask her how this happened.

a few hours later

*Knock* *Knock*

Princess Celestia and the others are at the door, and we sort this situation out, of course, request If I can join them to Equestria and show them my OC Hyper to show them what I would be doing.

gg

• Brohoof 1

Uhhhh...

So basically I got Rarity, Fluttershy, Octavia, Trixie and Sunset Shimmer on my bed? (Screw the rules, I love them equally)

I would sleep with them, hugging them and cuddle them.

Lick Rarity if possible to know whether she taste like marshmallow or not.

• Brohoof 2

If I suddenly found Fluttershy sleeping in my bed, I would first do this: 

nostalgia_critic_and_cinema_snob_cosmic_

Then I would run out of the house and yell:

Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Cheer.gif

All because Fluttershy is best pony (Yes I know that statement can be debatable, but this is my opinion and should not be taken seriously). 

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy. I would get my blanket and put it over her and then leave a plate of cookies on the bed for her to eat when she wakes up. Also with a note saying she can have them. Then telling her to go downstairs. When she sees meh she would probably be frightened so I would tell her that I'm friendly and that she can sit with meh. Then we would cuddle and be best friends and I would raise her up from what ever age she is.

• Brohoof 1

First i'd wonder if I was seeing things....and then i'd wonder how in the hell my bed can handle the weight of a full grown draftpony.....

• Brohoof 1