Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

you go to your room and your fav pony is sleeping in your bed, what do?

Rethajni

Well...

1. Put on her hat and take a picture of myself wearing it just for shits and giggles
  2. Snuggle up next to her and take a nap

Plus if I wake up before she does, breakfast in bed. Because I'm a sweetheart like that.

Edited by Tricksy Lewlamoon
  • Brohoof 2

And then start to sing Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows :lol: Just like how FlufflePuff did in that song :3

Oh wow, I didn't even realize that. Most of what I said is what FlufflePuff did, except for the picture part. Now that is one heck of a coincidence. :lol:

Try to figure out why the hell is scootaloo on my bed, did someone drug me or did i finaly snap, if real wake her up and find out why she is there, get a hug and tons of photos on my phone for proof and a pegasus feather or 2 then profit

If I found Littlepip in my bed, the first thing I would have to do is check to see if she has a gun. I wouldn't want to be surprised by a face-full of flaming zebra rifle rounds. Once that's taken care of, that little unicorn is going to WAKE UP, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BED, AND LEAVE THE ROOM WHILE I CALL A HAZMAT TEAM TO BURN THE CELESTIA-DAMNED SHEETS!

Hero of the wastes or not, I don't want to sleep anywhere near where she's slept. Especially considering what happened in chapter 15, chapter 20, and chapter 38.

• Brohoof 1

I believe I would probably think that McDonald's finally stole what little sanity I had left. I would walk out of the room, lie down on the couch, and hope to god she was gone when I woke up.

Whoa, Trixie in my bed?

First of all, i'd be in a massive wave of shock and overjoy. I would probably just stand there for a moment. I'd probably slowly wake her up and ask her how she managed to get into the human world. Also, i would probably say i'm a big fan of her. After that , i don't think i'd live anymore, my heart wouldn't be able to take such an amazing event. I mean, or i'd just never go outside again. I'd just spend so much time with her and figure out how to get others to get into the human world aswell so she wouldn't feel lonely.

• Brohoof 1

> Rape

Wait... this isn't /mlp/.

Errr, probably wonder why the Hell there's a two dimensional semi-anthropomorphic pastel coloured equine napping on my unkempt bed.    

It was only a matter of time. Now I gotta think of something original...

Okay... 

>rape nonsexually

No? Then I would probably freak out.

• Brohoof 1

Wow... Twilee and Pinkie sleeping on my bed... I know I'd definitely feeling something touch my legs or something. I just hope I don't jump in fear which would end terribly while I have dreams about being with said characters :P

Wow, rape is just so freaking hilarious and fun.  :angry:  No wonder people on the outside think this fandom is creepy.  Not cool guys, not cool.

pewdiepie fans would disagree. Though that doesn't matter since they're the scourge of mankind anyway.

I'm with you. Most people in this thread aren't guilty of joking about it, but it really is a horrible thing to laugh about. Whoever thinks something like that is funny should be ashamed of themselves in my opinion.

Edited by Tricksy Lewlamoon
  • Brohoof 3

^ROFL

If I were to see my favorite pony, my pony crush Pinkie Pie, sleeping on my bed, oh man...that would be quite a night. :P

No, not like that you pervs.

Haha, I would just be shocked, and very speechless for a good few minutes, especially at the fact that she exists and along with that, she's existing, breathing, and sleeping on my bed, here in California, United States, America, Earth, Our Solar System, Orion's Arm, the Milky Way galaxy...she's in the same freaking universe as me! That fact alone would be surprising and insane for me to believe. :P

I would just let her sleep and pull out a chair and sit down next to the bed, watching her, in a amazement. o:

Eventually I would try gently touching her mane. And when she soon and inevitably wakes up....that's going to be an interesting moment for the both of us! :P

That's probably what I would do, 'cept my fav's RD. 

The first question I would ask is-how on equestria did you get to earth, and can I go back with you?

• Brohoof 2

If I walked up to my room and saw Fluttershy snoozing on my bed, I would ridiculously fanboy for a few minutes, then probably sit on my bed and just watch her sleep with a huge smile on my face, until she wakes up. Then we can talk for a while about life in Equestria and other stuff. and we can cuddle too! :3

• Brohoof 1

Well, being a man of science I'd probably break down. I mean, this pretty much slaps everything we know in the face, so it'd certainly scare me.

Once I've gotten over my initial shock, I would turn on the industrial light over my desk (low light, sinister), get one of my yorkies, and renact the classic Bond villain chair-turn scene.

I've been expecting you, Mrs. Dash.

• Brohoof 2

1. Confirm that what Im actually seeing is real

Take picture

wait until they wake up

Ask how they got into my house

Ask if I can go back to pony vill with them

• Brohoof 2

I would probably fangasm a little bit, and then I would go take a picture of them so I had proof I wasn't crazy. I'd then enjoy this moment, since it would be so freaking awesome. I would be a little nervoucited at first though.

• Brohoof 2

Huggle montage...

Derp around together...

Have muffins together...

Sleepover party...

:muffins:  :derp:

But it's just a hypothetical situation, so what I had written above may or may not be what I actually do... 

ummm remember the Town Hall,Rainbow Dash thinks your house needs to be about 20% sturdier before Derpy wakes up, unless you want a pile of rubbish :derp: