Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

you go to your room and your fav pony is sleeping in your bed, what do?

Rethajni

150416__safe_rarity_applejack_animated_i

Just kidding

1. Confirm that what Im actually seeing is real
  2. Take picture
  3. wait until she wakes up
  4. Hug her
  5. Make breakfast for her
  6. ask if i could go back to Equestria with her
Edited by @Vinyl Scratch
  • Brohoof 2

ummm remember the Town Hall,Rainbow Dash thinks your house needs to be about 20% sturdier before Derpy wakes up, unless you want a pile of rubbish :derp:

Erm... Don't ever think of doubting the sturdy local architecture here. Derpy would've had no chance to break anything...

Well, just kidding. She'd be in good hands. Don't worry.  :derp:

I would get her out of my bed and put her on my bed, then I MAY end up joining her in bed even though I'm not tired at all ;)

Who knows...

Cuddling might ensue ;)

• Brohoof 2

I would get her out of my bed and put her on my bed, then I MAY end up joining her in bed even though I'm not tired at all ;)

Who knows...

Cuddling might ensue ;)

In my scenario, there's really no doubt about it, cuddling WILL ensue.

Cuddling.

With Trixie.

How could I possibly turn down an opportunity like that? :wub:

• Brohoof 3

img-1771924-1-150416__safe_rarity_applej

Just kidding

1. Confirm that what Im actually seeing is real
  2. Take picture
  3. wait until she wakes up
  4. Hug her
  5. Make breakfast for her
  6. ask if i could go back to Equestria with her

Everything you said right down the nearest detail except for the hug and breakfast part...

lol I see my ideas have taken some influence...

The seeds are sown...

Its all coming together 

And the time has nearly come....

3t1ky4.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Rarity in my bed? I would not watch her sleep because then I would feel creepy. I would go downstairs and wait for her to wake up after I took a picture pretending to sleep next by her.

Edited by Rarity_Luna
  • Brohoof 1

Considering i have mild hallucinations from time to time, i would probably ignore her until she woke up, then i would try to figure out what the buck happened to get luna into my house

• Brohoof 1

Well... finding out a lightblue mare with the mane of 5 colors is resting on my bed. I would be wondering- how does she have a small rainbow/ fart out from under the tail & start to rub her body~ Plus, lay next to the mare.

She would wake me up, for something to eat & after dinner...  realize, I am staring at 2 bodyparts/ wasn't suppose to see on a mare pony[flank exercising on bed]

Derpy in my bed.....

GIVE ALL THE HUGGLES, CUDDLES, AND SNUGGLES! :wub:

The amount of them would just be stupid. I just hope i don't startle her in my fangirl huggle fest.

Oh how glorious it would be. :wub:

Edited by Miss H
  • Brohoof 2

What would I do if I saw Scootaloo sleeping in my bed? Well, first of all, I'd try my hardest not to squee. I mean, I don't want to wake her up. After that, I'd probably just lay down on my floor and sleep, because the only reason I enter my room is to sleep.

• Brohoof 1

if its rarity, i would let her sleep and probably sleep next to her or let her sleep on my bed and i sleep on the floor......chivalry isnt dead for this guy and im willing to show some to my mare <3 <3

• Brohoof 1

Interesting conjecture.

First order of business is to decide which pony, due to me having the problem of liking all of them in equal measure.

But I suppose the first order of business would be to ensure that said pony was okay and wasn't in any way shape or form harmed and then let them sleep until they wake up.

Once X pony has finished being possibly surprised at their new surroundings, the discussion can begin on what next such as sleeping arrangements and plans on returning the lost equine back to their proper surroundings and if they decide to remain on earth, then so be it.

• Brohoof 1

Well the cats would probably be pissed since a pony is sleeping in their bed, so hopefully they don't wake her up. But first, I'd mouth out "Holy s##t!! A pony!" I'll stare for a few minnutes, then I'd touch the tip of her tail, just to see if she was real, then I'd bring someone in, just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. after that I'd definitley let her sleep, but first, try to move my fan from up top (I sleep on a bunk, and I can't sleep without a fan on) then disconnect my lap top & wireless headphones too and head downstairs, trying to be as quiet as possible. I don't wanna scare her and I certainly don't want to deal with a grouchy pony.

• Brohoof 1

Depends if it's actually real... Cause with how my luck has been somehow it would either be an illusion, or a dream, or something else terrible like that...

If it is real though... My reaction would most likely be: "Meh"

Chances are, I hope she doesn't wake up, because if she does, she'll be the snobby little filly she used to be.

"As my first order of business, you must paint my room golden!"

My fave pony is Fluttershy, so...

1) Go into a different room and have a spaz attack in excitement

2) Perform a few reality checks

3) Wake her up and give her a big hug

4) Have her play CoD Zombies with me :)

5) Show her mah Dog, since she loves animals

• Brohoof 1

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?  YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING THIS WHOLE TIME!?  THE MOON HAS BEEN IN THE SKY FOR HOURS AND IT'S 7:00 AM NOW, GET OUT OF BED AND DO YOUR JOB.  You were up last night watching PewDiePie again, weren't you.  And what are you doing in my bed again, I thought you had a room for a reason!  Oh Celestia, not the face again...  No pouting!  No... Oh, fine, just go lower the moon...

• Brohoof 2

What the... Derpy? What are you doing here...?

-he grabs his wooden oar from near the doorway and pokes it a few times- Oh its just a plushie...

Wait.... When did i get a life size derpy plushie and why is it in my room?

• Brohoof 1

Oh, another one?

What? Luna? You're nocturnal, right? 

I would actually be checking around my bedside for a bit, just to investigate, but then kind of squeal quietly because Luna will look so adorable sleeping in the daytime, she's my waifu. I should've expected this.

Edited by Adrien Agreste
  • Brohoof 1