Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever gotten a feeling that you’re doing something wrong?

Luximus

Only in social life. When I was young, I felt this all the time. I was thinking about what to say for at least half an hour before opening my mouth. And often I would choose to just remain silent. Looking back now, I understand, I was just a normal kid who didn't understand the world yet. I mean you get born into a whole new world and don't understand it's rules yet. And how can I be confident then? But this changed more and more the older and "wiser" I got.

I personally follow my own nature and my feelings, this is the only right thing to do and leads to happiness. :) But when it comes to other people, it is not that easy. I have to respect the feelings of others, since we all feel differently. I do at least try a few times. But when I feel some kind of negative emotion against me or avoidance, I immediately stop and don't bother them anymore. This is the last thing I want: making someone feel bad or bother them. Especially thanks to my friends who like me the way I am, I understand many things better now. :kindness: Everyone is different, there will always be people who dislike me or hate me. I guess that's normal. That's why I don't really feel that I'm doing something wrong anymore. Everypony just needs to find the right people for themselves~ I don't like to overcomplicate things, I see those things pretty relaxed now. :)

• Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...
On 7/29/2020 at 7:43 PM, Heasol said:

And how can I be confident then? But this changed more and more the older and "wiser" I got.

Still waiting for my wisdom to come. Thinking about every phrase as if I'm playing chess sucks

• Brohoof 1