• Manehatten
    • Fillydelphia
    • Baltimare
    • Hollow Shades
    • Manechester
    • Appleloosa
    • Saddle Arabia
    • Dodge Junction

Pretty simple question. Note that this is not a "Where would you like to go in Equestria?" question, although your answers might be the same anyway.

As for me, I'd probably go with the Crystal Empire. Sparkleriffic! Also it probably has an epic backstory with Sombra. I'd love to know more about it.

Let me know if I forgot your favorite location in the poll, and I'll add it. :)

Ponyville, specifically Aplejacks farm.

To me the most amazing feeling is relaxing in the sun-dried grass hearing it blow during a sunset. I'm a very relaxed guy and the serene farmland of Sweet Apple Acres is my kind of place. Except the hard work. That sucks. Jus the ambience.

Edited by Jammo

Trottingham. 

It's used multiple times in several of my roleplays, I literally created a whole history, map, and community out of it. Two of my OCs are also from Trottingham.

The second city I had the most build up on was Stalliongrad and "non-English" zones in Equestria; some people put cities adopted from Germany, Italy, Russia, and even Greece. Mostly, however, the Equestrian cities tend to be from Great Britain or the U.S. 

The Stalliongrad Armed Forces is proud to serve the Equestrian Empire from outside forces.

Edited by Cartophile

The place I had in mind is not in the poll, so I guess I'll just mention it here.

I'd love to see more of Windsome Falls.

It looks like a very beautiful place.

I love Cloudsdale! I have to give the artists who work on the show some credit, they were able to put some architect in the details of the cities and places that reside in Equestria that almost look like places from the U.S. and Europe. I do feel fond of Trottingham, Los Pegasus, Canterlot, Manehattan, Fillydelphia, Ponyville, and The Crystal Empire.

The place where twilight fought nightmare moon with her friends... (do not really remember what it was called)

well it is closest to ponyville i think.

The place where twilight fought nightmare moon with her friends... (do not really remember what it was called)

well it is closest to ponyville i think.

The Ancient Castle of the Royal Pony Sisters. I can't wait to see it intact in Season 4! I'm also betting the Everfree Forest used to be called "Everfree" for a reason, and back in the day, it wasn't filled with as many horrid creatures. 

I like the Everfree Forest the most. One reason is I basically live in the Everglades. I also like how mysterious it is.

I did not vote due to the Everfree not being included.

I only included towns and cities in the poll because there were already too many options without adding other locations to the mix. :/

Cloudsdale is very nice, and Ponyville is where all of our favorite characters live. Canterlot has some nice architecture I guess. My favorite is probably the Crystal Empire though, wonderific as Pinkie Pie says, and it looks great in all the episodes it's in and looks especially good at the beginning of Equestria Girls(which reminds me that you could put Canterlot High up there as well, but I'd understand if you didn't since it's an alternate world).

Stupid poll.

1) Does it assume that I build all these places in my head? They haven't been shown.

2) Pun names are inexcusably bad.

3) I expected it to enumerate places in Ponyville.

Edited by poor idiot

Cloudsdale is very nice, and Ponyville is where all of our favorite characters live. Canterlot has some nice architecture I guess. My favorite is probably the Crystal Empire though, wonderific as Pinkie Pie says, and it looks great in all the episodes it's in and looks especially good at the beginning of Equestria Girls(which reminds me that you could put Canterlot High up there as well, but I'd understand if you didn't since it's an alternate world).

Yeah... As good as Equestria Girls was, I still don't want it to be canon to the show. :P Thought about adding it, though.

Stupid poll.

1) Does it assume that I build all this places in my head? They haven't been shown.

2) Pun names are inexcusably bad.

3) I expected it to enumerate places in Ponyville. Is there anyone who doesn't love Ponyville?

Living up to your name, I see.

Let's see...

Ponyville's good because it's a quiet little town where the mane 6 live. Canterlot's good because of the wonderful architecture, but it's inhabitants are a bunch of stuck up losers (Besides the Princesses, of course). And I must say, I haven't watched The Crystal Empire, but I know what it looks like, and it looks great. Manehattan looks polluted with more stuck up citizens.

So, probably Poneville.

Crystal Empire! :D

Everything just seems so cheerful and it's really cool to see crystal ponies happy with their crystal coats. I have to agree with Rarity, they're pretty "fabulous."

• 10 months later...
(edited)

The Rainbow Falls is really wonderful.

Since it's not in the poll, I voted for the Crystal Empire...

Edited by Blobulle